When Mommy's Overseas I

Topbom? Topbom.

"Seunghyun-ah.." Bom sighed as she stared at her husband and their 10 month old son, Jaehyun. Bom was all dolled up along with her husband and child. Sending her off at the airport wasn't the best idea after all. Fans started to gather around them as they were waiting for the rest of 2NE1 to arrive.

"We'll be fine, Bommie. I'll follow the schedule you made. Promise. And Jaehyun would be a good boy with Daddy." He comforted his wife. 2NE1 has just released a new single, and now they're holding a concert.

"I won't be able to video chat with you guys since we're jampacked." She sighed, lightly massaging her sleeping son's head in circular motions. It would be her first time being away from Jaehyun after 6 months of his life.

"It's okay. We'll cheer for you from here. Don't be sad, Mommy." Seunghyun said as he wrapped his arm around Bom's shoulder. She had to admit, Seunghyun comforted her the best. Bom leaned in for a tight last hug as she saw her manager approaching. She pecked Seunghyun on the lips and then her sleeping son's forehead. She smiled one last time and everything went gloomy as she walked away.

"I guess it's just you and me now, Tabommie." He quietly placed his sleeping son on the baby chair, secured him and started the car. 

Unfortunately, as he was driving on the highway, Jaehyun woke up and started crying loudly. He felt himself panic as he tried to concentrate on driving and trying to calm his son down. 

'Maybe talking would help,' He thought.

"Jaehyun-ah! Daddy's here! You have to stop crying now. You're safe with me, I swear!" He said nervously, focused on driving. But Jaehyun didn't have any mercy for his dad. He cried even more.

'What does Bom do when Jaehyun cry?' He sighed. He had no choice but to sing like his wife does.

"Jaehyun-ah, Jaehyun-ah! Gom sae ma ri ga, han jib-ae isseo. Appa-gom, Omma-gom, Aegi-gom~" He sang. Jaehyun still didn't stop wailing until Seunghyun had an idea. He immediately the music. Park Bom's You and I started playing.

"It's Mommy singing!!" He turned to his son as they were in front of a stoplight. "See, Jaehyun? It's Mommy!" Seunghyun watched as his son smiled after hearing his Mom's soothing voice.

After a few repeats of You and I, they reached home. Seunghyun hurriedly ran to their house as Jaehyun was on the verge of crying.

According to Jaehyun's schedule, it was time for him to eat. Seunghyun placed him on his crib as he made Jaehyun's milk. By the time he was finished, Jaehyun was already wailing and crying his heart out. He carried his son and started to feed him as he sat down on the feeding sofa.

"Your grandmother was right about you. You're just like me." Jaehyun only looked at his dad as if he understood what he was talking about.

"You should've been named Choi Seunghyun the second instead of Jaehyun. Bomhyun would be a nice name but your Mother insisted with combining her English name with my name instead." The baby blinked at him, still busy drinking his milk.

"Do you want me to invite Uncle Daesung?" Again, Jaehyun only stared at him.

"You absolutely look like me, don't you? Of course, a smart kid always picks the good genes." He chuckled to himself. "Don't tell Mommy I told you that, okay?" Jaehyun started moving his arms around.

"Oh, my baby's happy now?" He gently rubbed his son's belly with his huge hand. Jaehyun finished his milk and was sleepy so Seunghyun stood up, went to their room and lulled Jaehyun to sleep. He wasn't exactly as good as his wife in taking care of Jaehyun, but he knew how. Sometimes he wished that he spent more time with his son. 

Jaehyun was born in the middle of Big Bang's promotion for their new album. Seunghyun was busy and he couldn't afford a leave. Jaehyun's sleeping face was all he saw for a month. Jaehyun rarely saw him and as a result, he ignored Seunghyun. Thankfully, he made it into his son's heart and managed to build a stronger bond.

"Good night, son." He murmured as he gently placed him on his special crib attached to the bed. Seunghyun lied down and started drifting off to sleep.

All of a sudden, Seunghyun felt something climbing up his chest, pinching his abdomen and squirming, even babbling at some point. He opened his eyes and saw Jaehyun on his chest. It was 1:30 AM and his son managed to crawl all the way up to his chest just to wake him up. Jaehyun felt lonely and wanted attention.

"Isn't it too early for you to be awake?" The baby watched as the elder sighed as if he didn't mind. He only smiled as he saw his dad awake.

"You are a total photocopy of my face." He pecked his son on his forehead. "The only thing different is your nose. You've got Mommy's cute nose." Upon lightly pinching his nose, Jaehyun's face scrunched up.

"Oh, you react just like Mommy does." Seunghyun laughed. Jaehyun seemed to find it funny so he laughed as well. But then Jaehyun started explaining something. He seemed to complain about something, which Seunghyun didn't understand. But he remembered what Bommie said..

"If Jaehyun starts babbling, just talk to him like you understand him." She said.

His thoughts were interrupted by Jaehyun's sigh. 

"I never knew you though about that, Jaehyun. Tell me more." He said and watched his son as another series of incoherent words came out of his petite mouth. Seunghyun had the best idea. He decided to record it on his phone while talking to him.

"Okay son, tell Daddy what you want to say." He said after he tapped the red button. A string of 'words' that sounded like 'Dada woo ahu nananana' came out. He decided to make things more interesting.

"Why did your girlfriend break up with you again?" As expected, little Jaehyun started explaining his situation to his dad.

"I see.. You want Mommy and I to find you a new one?" Jaehyun made a sound that surely sounded like a "Mm-hmm". He got the cue and stopped recording. He immediately opened his newly created Instagram account and posted the video with the caption,

"My son is looking for a new girlfriend! #TaBom #ChoiJaehyun #YGBABY"

"Daebak, Jaehyun-ah. You are such a cutie." He smiled. Jaehyun loved it when Seunghyun smiles. Comments flooded his notifications. Some of the comments said,

"Jaehyun's a chick magnet!"

"What a handsome baby."

"You should consider GD's daughter!"

"JIRA IS THE PERFECT MATCH FOR JAEHYUN!"

"My son is a superstar." He chuckled. He decided to get up and watch TV in the living room. Grabbing snacks for himself, he placed Jaehyun in the crib and started munching on chips while watching Running Man. Jaehyun obviously got jealous and wanted to eat too he kept on pointing and whining but his dad didn't notice. Seunghyun's soul almost jumped out of his body as Jaehyun started wailing. He immediately carried him and tried to hush him but he just didn't get the message. He still wondered how Bom found out how their son was feeling almost immediately. But other than that, he was starting to panic as Jaehyun's cries became frantic. He was seriously clueless.

"Why are you so pissed off?" He asked as he placed wailing Jaehyun on his chest. "Is it because I ate without-" And then he realized what he had done, and ran to make his milk. He came back hurriedly, carried his son and gave him milk.

"If I take care of you, I'd grow abs in no time." He chuckled. Jaehyun became quiet in his arms. 

"My poor baby.. Daddy didn't know you were hungry." Then he started to sing 'Lies'.

"I'm so sorry but I love you my Jaehyun-ah, I didn't know, I really didn't know~" Little Seunghyun smiled as he drank his milk. As he finished burping the baby, his dad placed his little back on his stomach as they sat on the sofa and watched TV. 

Jaehyun was awake until 8:00 AM and he didn't have any intention of sleeping, but Seunghyun was exhausted and needed a break, so he called Jaehyun's favorite uncle Daesung.

In a flash, Daesung was in front of their door along with Seungri and some stuff they bought for their neighbor.

"You must be tired, hyung. Go ahead and rest." Seungri said with a smile. Seunghyun warned him with his eyes and went to sleep.

To make the long story short, Daesung took care of Jaehyun and Seungri.. Well, Seungri just ate and watched. Very typical.

Seungri and Daesung had an emergency and had to cut their 7 hour visit short so they left sleeping Jaehyun inside Seunghyun's room and left a note before actually leaving.

Hyung,

Manager hyung called for a soju break and some clubbing. And obviously, Jaehyun is too manly for stuff like we do. Bye!

And as if on cue, Seunghyun woke up to Jaehyun's screams. Immediately comforting his son, he saw the note stuck on his crib. 

He had nothing to do but sigh.

Three in the afternoon. I still have a long way to go 'till Bom's home.

 

Author's note:

I'm sorry for not updating odg. I lost stable internet connection for a month and well.. Forgot about my AFF story. 

And, I wrote this chapter even before Seunghyun created his Instagram. Just so you guys know~
Thank y'all!! /loves you to death/