The Deal (Part 1)

Topbom? Topbom.
"YES! OH MY GOD YES I DID IT!!!!" Bom screamed around the gym, calling the attention of her strict trainor Hwangssabu.
 
"What's wrong?" He asked.
 
"I reached the mark! I REACHED THE MARK!!" She screamed and tossed the tape measure she held. Hwangssabu stood there dumbfounded.
 
Bom ran up to the fourth floor to barge in Seunghyun's practice session.
 
"CHOI SEUNGHYUN!" Bom yelled, calling the practice to an unexpected halt. The music stopped and the other dancers awkwardly walked to the side while the Bominator happily skipped her way to Seunghyun.
 
"What's up, Cornbud?" He asked, wiping sweat on his forehead.
 
"I reached the mark." She said with a smug.
 
"What mark?"
 
"Oh, you know."
 
"Are you pregnant? Oh my gosh Bom we never even--"
 
"NOT THAT YOU IDIOT!!" A loud slap echoed across the room.
 
"Ow!! Then what?"
 
"My waistline reached 26. See?" She said, proudly showing off her waist.
 
"Mm.. Okay. So what?" Seunghyun said, a sly smile on his face indicating that he knew what he had to do.
 
Six months ago, due to a drunk argument, two of them had a mutual agreement. If Seunghyun builds six pack abs first, Bom will crossdress for one whole day using Seunghyun's clothes. If Bom's waistline reaches 26, Seunghyun would have to crossdress using Bom's clothes.
 
"I need to dress you up cutely now." She giggled.
 
"Oh no-- I'd rather wear a bikini!"
 
"Then I'll make you wear my bikini!" Seunghyun gulped after hearing those words from . 
 
"Uh, okay everyone- Let's just practice tomorrow night at 8. I'm really sorry." He announced. Everyone walked out of the practice room, leaving the aliens behind.
 
"Do I really have to do it?" Seunghyun pouted. Bom laughed.
 
"Your pouty lips won't do the trick. You're crossdressing using all my clothes and that's final." She smirked.  All he knew is that 10 minutes after, he reached Bom's condo unit and was being dragged into her walk-in closet. 
 
"Let's start." She smiled and pushed him to sit in front of her -."So first off is the lingerie--"
 
"YOU'RE LETTING ME WEAR YOURS?!" Seunghyun exclaimed with wild eyes.
 
"I bought you your own, dummy!" Bom waved the pink Victoria's Secret . "Now go change into this." She commanded.
 
"What- Now?! Wait, only this?! You want me to wear only this?!" He was blushing and felt shy. And then it suddenly hit him.
 
"You want me to wear only this?" He asked, a smirk forming on his lips.
 
"What's the matter with that?" Clueless Bom asked.
 
"Nothing, really. Or maybe it's just the other things that my body has that you want to see.. If you know what I mean." His smile was teasing Bom.
 
"Unfortunately Mr. Choi, I have my reasons."
 
"Number one, even if I want to, I don't want to be the one to undress you and see that thing just yet.
Number two, you don't know how to put on a criss-cross bra so I have to put it on for you.
Number three, hello!! I'm already your girlfriend! Who cares? It's not like I've never seen that before." Bom had her arms crossed. 
 
"I'll be out in a minute." He sighed, defeated. Seunghyun entered the bathroom and changed into the pink frilly piece of underwear.
 
"Bom, Jagi!" Seunghyun called out from the bathroom.
 
"Why are you calling me Jagi all of a sudden?"
 
"I'm done changing, Oppa~" Seunghyun tried his best to imitate a girl's voice which made Bom laugh so hard she knocked down a magazine stand. Seunghyun panicked as he heard a loud thud and went out wearing the piece of clothing she had given him.
 
"Yah, Park Bom! Can't you be less clumsy?" He exclaimed. As soon as Bom saw him, she lost all wits and laughed her heart out.
 
Twenty minutes after, Bom was all done cleaning up the mess she made, still laughing a bit and Seunghyun was sitting in front of her makeup table, wearing a towel over his body and unamused.
 
"Do you still want me to put on your-"
 
"Let's just get this done with, Bom."
 
"Until when are you going to pretend you're mad Bingu?"