Darling

Topbom? Topbom.

Belated Happy Birthday to Bommie!

 

"Bom can we please just talk?" Seunghyun knelt at the other side of the bed. "Bom, I swear. I really didn't know." Bom wasn't facing him.

"How could you, Seunghyun? Whatever." She rolled her eyes. 

"Darling, it wasn't-"

"STOP CALLING ME DARLING!" Seunghyun gulped from the other side. Bom's pregnancy hormones were attacking, causing then to bicker over the simplest thing.

It was a day after Halloween. Jiyong and Sandara gave them a lot of candy; One box each for them three. Dara baked cookies and placed one in each box except for Bom's box. She recieved three of those because Dara knew it was her favorite. That night, Tabommie was so hyped up that he poured all the candy onto his huge Jack-o-Lantern toy thinking it was his.

"B-but, you do know that Jaehyun poured all the candy there, right?"

"And you do know that Dara made me corn-shaped cookies, right?"

"But darling--"

"STOP CALLING ME--"

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry! I'll stop calling you that, but look.. I never even got the chance to look at the box." He was starting to sweat at the other side of the bed. "I'm really really sorry Bom."

"You still ate my corn cookie. Not like you can bring that back from your stomach." 

Seunghyun decided to leave Bom alone and rush to Dara's place to beg her.

"Noona, please-please-please just bake for Bom? She's seriously driving me crazy. Like really." 

"No problem. I'll hand them to you when they're ready." She smiled kindly. Jiyong came out of nowhere and put his arm around him.

"Having a hard time with Bom noona, eh?" 

"Yeah. Do twins really cause that much stress?"

"To think that she's only three months along.. I don't think Dara's cookies would make everything better all the time." 

"I don't know what to do. Really."

"Tips from the Dragon: Patience." Jiyong smirked.

"I don't have that."

"Then you're gonna go crazy when she craves for Ben&Jerry and you buy her Haägen Dazs."

An hour passed and the cookies were ready. Seunghyun bid them goodbye and hurried home.

Bom was now on the couch watching Big Hero 6 for the 9th time that week.

"Bommie-ah, I have Dara's corn-shaped cookies. They're just for you!" Seunghyun smiles gently. 

"Really?!" Bom paused the movie, snatched one of the cookies and took a bite. Suddenly, she let out a sigh.

"I think I want butter cookies with Nutella on top. And hazelnuts! Darling, can you please get me those? Please?" She pouted.

Seunghyun nearly drowned himself that day.