Daddy's Home

Topbom? Topbom.

After two years of getting hitched, Bigbang decides to work for another concert which drove Mrs. Choi Seunghyun crazy.

Seeing her husband only twice a week was painful, as he tried to come home every night to talk to her and catch up, in which he failed. Tabi had to sleep in the dorm for easier access to the YG building. That was one reason of Bom's worries.

"Daddy." Jaehyun, their 11 month old son whined. Bom was sure that Jaehyun missed his dad. He was like his Daddy's shadow,constantly seen clinging to him, or on his chest. They even slept together so much the crib seemed to have no purpose.

But Bom couldn't do anything about it. It was her husband's job. She understood how hard it is to maintain two families at once. 

It was the eighth night of her husband's continuous absence. Jaehyun was up all night, searching for Daddy until he got extra tired and fell asleep. Bom tucked herself in, said her prayers and slept peacefully.

After an hour or so, she heard Jaehyun crying. She just didn't know why she didn't get up. Seconds after, Jaehyun's cries stopped. Bom started to panic. What if some burglar was out there calming her baby? She shot up and rushed to the room next door only to see a muscular figure cradling Jaehyun in his arms. His silhouette was visible because of the faint night light of Jaehyun's room. She could hear him faintly but sweetly singing Jaehyun a lullaby with his deep soothing voice.

"Night or day, he asked for you." Bom embraced his husband from behind. "Jaehyun missed Daddy so much he even gave up on milk." She chuckled.

"Jaehyun ah, Daddy was just busy for a moment. After tomorrow, you'll get to see Daddy as much as you like. Okay?" His deep voice comforted both Jaehyun and Bom. His voice was soothing, but noticeably strained. When Jaehyun was deeply asleep, Seunghyun placed him gently on his crib. They both placed a kiss on his forehead and left for their room.

They were lying peacefully on their bed when Bom cupped his husband's face worriedly. "Daddy, I missed you. How have you been? Are you alright? Are you hungry? Do you want me to cook?"

"Mommy.. I'm fine. Sajangnim told me to go home because I needed inspiration. Well I guess a little time with my Mommy and baby wouldn't hurt." He smiled. He looked dead tired. Dark circles were under his captivating eyes. His lips were dry, and his voice was strained. Bom cradled his head in her chest, wanting to comfort him and for the first time, he didn't resist. Seunghyun didn't want to rely on Bom. He wanted to be her man. But he was weary, and his family was all he needed to energize himself.

"I missed you so much. I know how hard you're working for us. Thank you for that." She placed a kiss on his forehead. She gently caressed his cheeks and said, "Rest while you can. On Tuesday, you'll be with us again. You need to be energized so your fangirls won't kill me." She pecked the tip of his nose. "I love you Seunghyun." And then she kissed his lips. To her surprise, he responded to her lips, kissing her in the most passionate yet gentle way possible. She parted away and lulled him to sleep with her voice. 

He woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes, bacon, eggs and coffee. Not to mention babbling Jaehyun his face repeatedly.

"Da-ddy. Daddy?" 

"Hi Tabommie." His son smiled at the mention of his nickname, a combination of his parents' nicknames. He showered Jaehyun with kisses and talked to him nonstop. Jaehyun spoke incoherent words as if he was really telling Daddy how much he missed him. Until Bom walked in and called them for breakfast.

"Good morning Daddy." She beamed. She's just so beautiful. Seunghyun though.

"Mommy!" Jaehyun exclaimed.

"Now you're missing Mommy too?" She chuckled. "C'mon Daddy, time for breakfast." 

They all sat down in front of the table. After saying their graces, Seunghyun started to eat everything in sight. Bom fed cute Tabommie and fed herself a little too. Bom could only smile, seeing her husband satisfied with everything in front of him.

"I missed your cooking. Chicken, Jjajangmyun, and Kimchi-fried rice don't make up for my wife's cooking. We ate that almost every day!" He smiled.

"Oh don't flatter me so much." She chuckled. And they started discussing concert matters and other stuff. Turns out that Jaehyun and Bom had an exclusive package for them, a full access to the concert. Two front line seats reserved for them, limited VIP backstage access and a free crib for Jaehyun. YG knew how to spoil his favourite YG baby.

The Choi family went to the concert together. Bom had makeup on and was dressed up comfortably while Seunghyun was dressed up in concert attire. Half an hour passed, it was time for Seunghyun's solo, followed by a 21Bang performance supposedly excluding Bom. Papa YG secretly asked Bom to go up on stage and join if she wanted to. And of course she did! Bom and Jaehyun bid goodluck to their Daddy. Bom ran to the dressing room, handed Jaehyun to GD and then changed. She went out with the fabulous attire matched with the other 2NE1 members. She then took care of her son, putting on a stylish look and a blazer with a print on the back saying "TOPBOM'S SON, BACK OFF". 

CL, Daesung, Seungri and Minzy had their eyes on Jaehyun while GD and Dara lived in their own little world. Taeyang just made it backstage from a bathroom break. The PDs called them in right on time for the performance while they told us to wait. Bom was given a mic, which she hid from Jaehyun because I knew he would bite it.

Falling in Love started playing. Everyone had their part in singing. The song broke into a freeze, everyone did freeze. Only Seunghyun didn't. He was solo tonight along with Seungri. He looked at Minzy and mouthed, "What's going on?" Everyone knew what to do except Seunghyun. The song went on again and I started singing while walking up on stage with Jaehyun in my arms. The crowd roared as they saw T.O.P's fatherly side. He rushed to steal Jaehyun from me and played with him as we performed. The song went on as planned. We all stepped down from the stage as it was Tablo's time to shine.

"Mommy, I didn't expect that." Seunghyun smiled at me.

"I didn't expect that too." And we both pecked Jaehyun on the cheeks.

Hours passed by, the concert came to an end. After the long chit-chat and exchanging greetings, we were finally heading home. Not wanting to strain my husband, I took the wheel and drove us home.

After nappy and outfit change and a good night story from Daddy, Jaehyun was tucked in asleep.

"Congratulations Daddy, you did it." I smiled. "We are so proud of you."

"The time I've been waiting for the most has come, Mommy."

"You're finally home." And to mark the end of the night, they kissed.