Am I into Him?

Am I That Important to You ?!

The next day, when you were walking with Hyomin at the corridor, someone greeted you from the back.

             "Hey, _____. Your early today." No doubt, its was HyunSeung. [Because you're new so your only 'new friend in school' was HyunSeung]

             "You're early too!" I greeted him back and suddenly 5 boy were standing at tha back at him.

             "Hyung, Is this the girl you meet yesterday?" A tall guy ask.

             "I'm sorry, _____. These are my friends. He is our maknae, DongWoon. The other are DooJoon, YoSeob, GiKwang and JunHyung." saying while pointing towards them.

             "Yah hyung, you haven't answer my question...." DongWoon pouted.

             "Yes she is, maknae. Its late, go to our class."Hyunseung said

             "But its not fair that you get to talk to both of these girls and I don't get to...." DooJoon whined.

             "Fine, this is ____ and this is Hyomin."

             "Nice to meet you" five of them said together.

             "Nice to me you too." You and Hyomin said.

             "Since you're new why, don't we show you around?" YoSeob suggested.

             "I showed her yesterday already. Can you guy go now?" HyunSeung look serius like a devil trying to kill them.

             "Okay,chill. We'll go if you said so." Even Junhyung was scared by Hyunseung's devil glared.

When the boys left, HyunSeung turn from a scary devil to a happy angel. [How Scary]

              "So, where did we stop?" Hyunseung asked cheerfully.

              "Err...._____, I need to meet up with someone." Hyomin told me and left.

              "Is there something wrong?" Hyunseung asked.

              "Hyomin just said she needed to meet up with someone."

              "I see. So where did we stop?"

              "We only greeted before your friends came." you said while thinking what had happened just now.

              "Is that so? So let start a topic!"

              "What topic?"

              "Something like get to know you."Her

              "Oh, then let me tell you. I'm adopted when I was 3......................................and now I am here talking to you." I just felt that I've lost some burden while I was telling him my background.

              "I'm sorry." He apologise.

              "Its my past. So don't be. What about you?." I was always curious about him.

              " My dad was a owner of ~~~~ compony. Which I'm their only son. So thats why I had so many fangirls. And that why I hate to hang out with girls." Hyunseung explain.

              "Then why are you hanging out with me?

              "Because you are diffrent. You are not like them. You won't try to win my heart like them. You treat me like normal when you first know me, you won't stay with me like a fangirl. You are the only girl who treats me this way. I like it! " I can see him blushed a bit. WHAT?! Why is he blushing? Because of me?NO WAY!

              " Is that so? Actually quite like you as my friend."You said.

              "Why? Don't tell me you are one of my fangirls?!" He panicked.

              "I don't fangirls either, I think they are stupid for doing things like that. I'm just trying to say that you are the first friend I meet in this school. And even help me out. You are a kind person." you smiled.

              "Sorry about my friends. They were just curious because I never talk to girls." While we were talking the bell rings and we went to class.