Get to know more about you

Am I That Important to You ?!

The next morning, as usual, Hyunseung went to meet up with you and Hyomin. And Hyomin left because sha need to meet up with Joon.

           "Annyong! " HyunSeung said to you.

           "Annyong!" You greeted him back.

           "____, If I'm not wrong, we will have a outing today." HyunSeung reminded you.

           "Oh...I nearly forgotten about it. Thanks for reminding me. You smiled.

           "Your welcome. But teacher said we need to go in groups, so do you mind to be a same group with me?" When HyunSeung asked you that question, you can feel some aura from the fangirls. But you didn't seem to bother.

           "If that's fine with you then I'm okay." You agreed with him.

When the bell rang, your class went in the bus, you were sitting with HyunSeung while Hyomin was sitting with Joon.

           "Class, please listen. You can take a break here or talk, but not too loud, understood?" Our teacher said

           "Understand." the whole class reaponded him.

In the Bus.

            "____, are you awake?" HyunSeung patt your shoulder.

            "Nah, I can't sleep." You said to reply him.

            "Why don't let talk?" HyunSeung suggest. and you thougth it was a great idea.

            "Sure what sould we talk about?"

            "I don't know, maybe our likes and dislikes?" You nodded to that suggestion.

            "Actually, I don't like small insects." HyunSeung admit.

            "Oh, but sometimes I love insect. I think they are cute." You smiled.

            "But won't you think they are like......eww..." He made that face that was very funny. And you started to laugh.

            "Yah, _____. I'm telling the truth."He looks like he was angry.

            "I'm sorry, just kidding."

            "So tell me one thing about you." He said

            "I don't like crowded place or places with more than 10 or 20 people and noisy places. But I go to School because I love School !"

            "I'm okay with crowded places." when you were talikng, the bus already reach the place, The Painting Museum.