Mission time

Am I That Important to You ?!

We arrived to the Painting Museum, you and HyunSeung set off to look around.

           "HyunSeung, let's go there. I want to see paintings there! " You were pulling HyunSeung's arm.

Behind them, the other B2st members was together.

           "Guy, remember our plan?" Leader DooJoon said.

           "Got it ! "the 4 of them said.

When you and HyunSeung were walking a 'worker was mopping the floor. You were busy talking and you accidenlly slip, You're lucky that HyunSeung were there to get hold of you. *Phew* When Hyunseung try to get hold of you, you look like a prince trying to kiss the princess, because your faces were inches away. Both of you blush.

Behind them,

           "Yes! Plan A, Victory !" the five of them said together.

Back to your side,

           "Miyane." hyunSeung said

           "I should say miyane, it was my fault that I was careless." you look down

           "But I- " He word was cut by you.

           "I'm telling that its my fault so don't worry." You blushed and walked away, he was chasing from the back.

           "Yah! Wait for me!" HyunSeung say and you continue walking.

You when to the rest room for a break. When both of you wanted to continue walking something happened. A big-size guy was running and knock you. HunSeung quickly came forward to look at me.

           "_____, is it painful?" HyunSeung was concerned.

           "Not really.."

           "Yah! Who said it is not painful." He rolled up my sleeve and saw a big bruise at my arm.

           "But its really not painful..." You kinda pouted a bit.

           "Then let me try." Hyunseung said while using his thumb to slightly touch you bruise.

           "Ouch.....!" you shouted loudly. HyunSeung straight away cover your mouth with his hand.

           "Told you its painful..." HyunSeung stare at you. He tried to make sure you can walk properly and decide to bring you to a side. Luckily, he brought some medicine and plaster for in case.

            " Do you always brings these allong with you?" You were pointing at the medicine's. You were interested because not many boys were like him.

            "ouch! ! ! " You shouted when he rubbed your wound. he then carry you up [you were a thin girl] and put you on his lap.

            "If you feel pain, hug me."he said.