I Know You !

Am I That Important to You ?!

Since the day I accidentally knock him, I kept thinking about him. Days has past, but I'm still thinking about him. What wrong with me? I was thinking until my best friend Hyomin said somrthing.

           "Yah! ____, go get your stuff. We need to go soon." Hyomin and I are moving together to our new school due to our results. When I was searching a job 3 years ago to do, she offered me a pretty good job. Since then we were best friend we even go to the same school and stay at the same place. How great is that? [Actually a dance company saw our dancing skill and offered us a job]

            "Yes, Madam. " I said lazily and she hit my head.

            "Ouch! What was that for?"

            "For not paying attention to my words. " She said and left.

As soon as i went down, the driver took us to a huge school which made us amazed. It was huge for a poor kid like us

            "Girls, this is a rich school they only let rich-kid enter. You're lucky to be accepted. Remember to take care of yourself, get it?' Our 'guardian' said.

            " Thanks. we'll get going.'' we both said and went down the car.

This school is the biggest school i ever seen! It looks GREAT !

            "Hyomin, I love this place." You said gratefully.

            "Yes, we'll be staying here and studying here from today onwards! '' You nodded.

After you check-in into your dorm's. You and hyomin went to class.

            ''Everybody, listen! Today we had two new students in our class let welcome them in!" It took a long time for the teacher to make them quiet.

             "Now, let start with the introducing."

             "My name is Hyomin. Nice to meet you!" Hyomin greeted the class.

             " So, hyomin. Your sit will be there." the teacher said while pointing to a empty seat next to a boy that look a bit "tough".

             " Would you like to introduce yourself,young lady?" I went to the class stage and introduce myself.

             "My name is ____. I'm 18 this year,Please treat me well." You said cheerfully. The students in the class started to discuss about her age.

             " Students, Miss ____ is 18 this year. But because of her fantastic results, she get to skip a year. Miss ____, Your seat is there." Pointing to a empty seat next to a boy wearing a hoody and sleeping on his desk.

As I sat down, the boy woke up.

              "I'm sorry if I woke you up." You quickly apologise and bow.

              "Aren't you the one last time?" The boy asked. When I look up, I notice he was the boy that i accidentally knock.

              " I'm sorry! Its a accident!"

              "You don't need to apologise already, its was my fault."He said it with a gentle smile.

              "But-  " He interupt me.

              "By the way, I'm Jang Hyun Seung, 19 this year. Nice to meet you !" I felt like he was a good guy.

              "I'm ____, 18 this year. Nice to meet you!"

              "You must be new, I haven't seen you and your friend before."

              "Oh, we are." And we continue to pay attention to teacher's teaching.

After School. Hyomin was with you.

              " Hyomin,who were you sitting with?" I was curious because Hyomin looks happy sitting with him.

              " Oh, you mean Joon?"

              " So his name is Joon?" You smirk.

              "Yah! What with that look?!" Hyomin scolded.

              " Nothing. lets go back to our dorms."

At this time, a familiar voice was calling your name. It was HyunSeung.

              " I'll go back first" Hyomin says as she went back to the dorm first.

You waited for HyunSeung to slowly catch up with you.

              "What is it, HyunSeung?"

              "Are you free?"

              "Kind of, why?"

              "You should feel like a stranger in the school, right? So I thought you won't mind if I show you around."

              "Thanks !" And off we go.

We had a lot of fun but there will girl around staring at us. I felt strange.

              "So, how is your day?" HyunSeung ask.

              "Great, but why..?" You said as you are pointing towards to girls side.

              "About that. Actually I'm known as a prince in this school because of my looks and my money." HyunSeung explain.

              "So they should be your fangirls? HyunSeung nodded.

              "Sorry for disturbing. I guest its late and I need to rest. See you tommorow!" I said when i saw my watch.

              "Bye ! "