There is always another couple beside you Part 1

Am I That Important to You ?!

In class you and HyunSeung didn't talk much. But the other side, you can see HyoMin and Joon having fun.

          "Miss Hyomin and Mr. Joon, please pay attention to class ! " the teacher warned.

          "Miyane, we won't do it again." Both of them said sorry together. You and HyunSeung were there talking also. But it wasn't too loud.

          "Miyane, Hyomin.I got you scolded. " Joon apologise.

          "Nevermind, aren't we friends?" Hyomin smiled.

          "Of course."

          "yah, Hyomin."

          "Waeyo?"

          "Are you free after school?"

          "Wae? Something to do?"

          "Remember that I told you about my friends?"

          "Hmm...I remember, what about them?"

          "They don't actually goes to school often because they have buisness to do, so we decided to have fun after school, you wanna join?"

          "Sure ! But, ____ will be alone." Hyomin wish she would go but she thought ____would be lonely.

          "I can ask Hyunseung to accompony her, I sure he will be willing since they are good friends."

          "Thanks."

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

          "HyunSeung ! " Joon call out.

          " What is it?"

          " I'll be bringing Hyomin out for the night, can you take care of ______ tonight?"

          "Sure, why not?" HyunSeung agree and gave you a warm smile.

After Joon and Hyomin left. HyunSeung decided to bring you to B2st dorm.

          "Err..HyunSeung?" You wasn't sure about going to a dorm with6 boys when you are the only girl.

          "Yes?" He was getting his dorm keys out of his bag.

          " I'm not sure about this."

          "Don't be shy or afraid, they are my friends. Just believe me,okay?" He gave me an angel smile that makes me warm.

          "O-okay..."

HyunSeung slowly let you in the dorm.

           "Guys, come out. I brought _____ here because Hyomin has went out." HynSeung shouted and the boys came out from their rooms.

           "Its _____ !" The cute maknae said.

           "Yah! stop it ! You'll scare her." the leader DooJoon said.

           "But I want her to be my noona..." DongWoon pouted.

           "Aww...such a cute guy.." you smile towards DongWoon.

           "Can I call you noona?" DongWoon ask politely.

            "Sure you can."

            "In exchange noona can call me Woonie." Whoa, he sure looks like a 'Noona Kiler'.

You were having fun with them until HyunSeung that just finish his bath came out and ask a question.

             "Have you eaten?" When he asked my stomach started to growled.

             "Noona, we have some food that our neighbour RyeoWook gave us. Try it ! " Maknae says while handing you a lunch box.

             "Thanks! You are the best dongseng ever ! " You said as you started to eat.