Chapter 49 : Halloween Night [Part 2]

Jinho's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

31 October 2016 (Monday), 9.45 p.m.

We arrived in front of JYP's Halloween Party. They had booked a community hall for the party, due to the lack of space in their own facilities to compensate for the number of fans attending.

 

Joo : Hyung, are we allowed to go in?

Sky : We're in our suits. We should be fine.

Jinho : Who doesn't like Stormtroopers...

 

Eventhough I said that, the security seemed pretty tight. There were a couple of large guys watching by the entrance. Here I was hoping they're just the security, in case of any trouble inside the hall.

 

Sky : Okay, together, let's go!

 

In true Stormtrooper fashion, we marched in a single line, with Sky in front of us. I was wondering how would the security team react when they see us.

As we got closer to the entrance door, the security team kept staring at us, but we kept our cool, continuing our oath to remain silent. The longer they stared at us, the funnier we looked in their eyes. They began laughing as we marched past them. They were a lot more 'brighter' than I thought. I've already forgotten about their tough image when we first arrived.

Once we entered the hall, many people were staring at us. Who wouldn't?

 

Jinho : We have everyone's attention! Let's just do it now!

 

We continued marching to the dance floor. As we marched, I could see many other idols. I saw TWICE, Got7, 2PM, and many more. They were excited, but at the same time, wondering what's up with the Stormtroopers. This is so funny!

Once we arrived at the dance floor, the people around us began clearing the space for us. They could tell we were planning something.

 

Sky : One, two, three, go!

 

We danced to the song that was currently playing at the party. The crowd began to cheer as they saw the Stormtroopers dancing to TWICE's 'Like OOH-AHH'.

I watched the TWICE members as I was curious about their reactions. Some were laughing out loud. Others were singing along to the music while watching us. The fans in the crowd began to think this was all a stunt, planned by JYP Entertainment. How wrong they were...

We didn't end there. Although not many of us are familar with other group dances, we took turns dancing as Stormtroopers. We tried to keep the mood of the party for as long as we can. The JYP staff seemed fine with it. My favorite was when Joo danced to Sunmi's '24 Hours'.

 

31 October 2016 (Monday), 10.30 p.m.

Our mission was complete! Five parties! This was definitely the best one, considering the size of the dance floor that JYP had prepared.

We were taking a break, standing by a corner. A bunch of fans came over and asked for to take pictures with us. We didn't mind. It was a lot of fun!

 

Jinho : Sky, I think this is the best way to end the night!

Sky : You're right! I doubt that there is a better party than this.

Jinho : Well... maybe one...

 

Sky understood which party I was referring to.

 

Sky : Right... You still want to go to the company party...

Jinho : It's been a lot of fun, but it's time to celebrate with family.

 

Hearing me say 'family', he couldn't refuse. I didn't mean to 'guilt' him into agreeing with me. I just wanted him to get the point.

 

Sky : All right, hyung. I'll tell the others. You don't want to say 'hi' to Mina, or Dahyun?

Jinho : It's okay! I made a promise to remain silent. I always keep my promises.

 

I smiled at him, but I doubt he saw it with our helmets on.

We quietly tried to leave the party. We didn't want to make a big fuss about it.

Before we made it to the door, someone stopped us by blocking our path. She was wearing a shiny tracksuit. I assume she's dressed as a cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter