DS_5

Dating Site.

''So how was it?'' Junhoe sighed.Donghyuk is bothering him again.

''What are you talking about?'' currently he was busy re-reading the answers from the senior named jinhwan whom he interview few days ago. 

''Being an interviewer.'' Junhoe looked at his bestfriend boredly. ''He's weird. That's it.''

But donghyuk is not assurred by the answer.

''Tell me more!'' he whined and whined.

''Would you shut up! I'm doing something here.'' he faked shout and donghyuk was just smiling, probably didn't get affected.

''Why do i feel i have butterflies in my stomach?''. Junhoe sighed he already knew it's about yunhyeong.He just wants his bestfriend to go away.

''Have you been eating catterpillars?'' Donghyuk looked at him dimly.He laughed in his mind. His bestfriend will surely leave him alone.

'' you so much.'' Junhoe just laughed and heard an angry stomped going away.

He just really wanted to be alone right now. He kept on thinking why does jinhwan is reacting like that.

---

''So is there any improvement to the project i gave to all of you?'' junhoe is thinking that he could present it anytime and chanwoo doesn't need to join him but the things is he's not really in the mood right now. He doesn't even know why.

His classmates bowed down their heads and sighs were heard through the entire room. The teacher just nodded, she's already expecting it.

''If all of you are having trouble doing it, ask the star of our room.'' junhoe smirked, he knew it was him but sometimes being the star could be so tiring. He felt like everyone was just using him for their own satisfaction. Who would want that right? But he can't do anytime about it. He cares so much about his reputation. Talking about making himself happy and hurt at the same time.

He gave them a dazzling smile as usual. 

He just knew deep within, things could change If he wanted to.

---

''I'm asking you to come with me. So please come.'' He could really drowned donghyuk in the nearest river if he ever reached his limit. The er is just asking him to go to his house when he's ing tired as hell. He helped almost all of his classmates and now he was lying on his bed, clutching his cellphone in his chest. 

He was currently chatting with someone and donghyuk suddenly shows up. Junhoe swear that donghyuk felt like this was his second house but nope he have to forbid donghyuk for thinking it like that. 

''Can't you see that my tongue is already on the floor and you're still asking me to ing walk and go to your house?'' 

Donghyuk pouted. ''Well, i'll show you something.'' 

Junhoe gritted his teeth. ''You could have just brought it with you. I need to change my bestfriend, i'll go find and hopefully not an idiot one.'' 

''But he's shy.'' it was just a whisper but junhoe managed to hear it.

''It's alive?!''

''Well, yes...''

''Then tell me a good reason why you have to bring me to your house and show me that person or animal?'' Junhoe was confuse as hell. He want to ing sleep.

''He said he was kicked out of their house.'' 

''Then let him sleep in your house and don't dragged me in.'' Junhoe dismissed and get his attention back to his phone. There was a reply from that jinan guy. Yes, he's the one junhoe's chatting with.

''It's cold.'' 

That was the reply.

​​​​​​Then go get a blanket.

'', donghyuk stop bothering me.'' he shoved donghyuk away and waited for a reply.

everyone is so cold around me, i'm afraid i would go insane and be a person i don't want to be.

i can't understand you.

you can't, because you're one of them.

Junhoe was blank from words. 

i'm turning into a block of ice and nobody cares. No one wanted to melt me away. 

Junhoe looked at his friend whos rubbing his nose, probably because junhoe elbowed him. 

''The one you wanted to show me, is it a person?'' he asked his bestfriend.

oh koo junhoe, you're retarted. Donghyuk already implied it by saying it was kicked out of their house. His thought shouted.

''No.'' 

Junhoe raised an eyebrow.

''So an animal can talk now huh?''

"Well, the dog's action said it otherwise.'' donghyuk defended his stupidity while junhoe just shook his head. What is he expecting anyway? 

He thought that maybe that jinan guy is dealing with depression so it's not wrong to try and comfort him. 

I'll try.

He responded never knew it was the first step to be able to enter the haven of one of the most important thing that people craved the most.

 

Love.

 

---

It's now 2017 ;_; and i don't think the story is going to flow just right... I'm sorry for updating just now ;_;