DS_3

Dating Site.

''Well what do you want do talk about?'' Jinhwan asked nervously trying to keep a straight face.

Junhoe sighed.He's also nervous cause he's talking to a stranger right now.Well this stranger is the one who stared at him creepily last week.

''I just wanted to invite in a dinner tomorrow night.Our english said that we should invite one student from the senior building.To interview them.I'm lucky that bumped into you somehow.'' Junhoe exclaimed looking straightly at jinhwan.

But junhwan avoids it.

Junhoe wondered what is the problem.

''Do you even know me?'' Jinhwan asked coldly.Junhoe forced a smile and nodded.

Jihwan face was unreadable ''..how?'' he asked biting his lip.

''Last -'' Junhoe's word got cut by the bell.

Jinhwan was anticipating what words will come out in the person infront of him.Himself knew that his heart is beating wildly.He just need to control it.

''Well see you tomorrow.'' Junhoe suddenly said.

Jinhwan just nodded trying to stop himself from smiling.He found himself slowly turning his back from the other.

He might do something that might cross his limitation.

And he knew junhoe will be terrified.

Junhoe scratched his head and sighed.

'What's wrong with that guy'

--

''June please open the door.I'm in the middle of cooking.'' his mom called from downstairs.He stood up from his bed and quickly do what his mom ordered.He's not a bratty son.

''What brings you here?'' Junhoe annoyingly asked.He's not in the mood to play with donghyuk.Donghyuk slapped him in the arm and greeted junhoe's mom which she returned.

Donghyuk quickly goes upstairs and barged in junhoe's room.

'He acts like this is his own house!' Junhoe thought also climbing upstairs.

Junhoe sat on his bed joining donghyuk. ''So what are you doing here.Its eight o'clock.Your mom might be searching for you.You bratty rebelious son.'' 

Donghyuk just smiled. ''Oh sorry i forgot i have a perfect friend.'' he mocked.

Junhoe just glared at him.

''Oh before i forgot.Me and yunhyeong will have a dinner after class.Its so sweet right?''

Suddenly junhoe remembered that he and jinhwan will also have a dinner tomorrow.He can't help not to be nervous.They are not friends and jinhwan is not a stranger either.They spoked to each other already.

''Good for you.You'll finally have a first boyfriend.'' Junhoe teased.Donghyuk blushed unabled to respond.

After a minute of silence.Donghyuk broke it.

''So how about you? You didn't asked chanwoo to have a dinner with you?''

''I don't need to do that.I just need to text him.Lucky me.I have found a senior today.'' Junhoe smiled.

Donghyuk eyes widened.''How did that happen? You hooked with that senior just to passed this project.You're really a perfect student! But that's not a good idea.In the end you're stupid.'' 

Junhoe smacked him on the head. ''Its not like that you fool.You know that guy who always stared at the sky.That Kim Jinhwan.I met him after class.Not that i planned to asked him.I bumped into him.'' Junhoe frowned at his friend.He can't believe that donghyuk thought that.

Donghyuk awkwardly apologized and nodded.''I'm just joking.''

''You're a great liar.Just forget it.You just came here to tell me that?'' Junhoe said as he shoved donghyuk out from his bed.Donghyuk struggled but failed.

''Try to guess it.'' said donghyuk pouting in the floor.

Junhoe frowned.''I have no time for your childish play.''

''Its not childish.You're just a kill joy.'' Donghyuk defended trying to sat on junhoe's bed again.

''It is.Now get out of my room and freaking go home! Its midnight!'' Junhoe insisted shoving donghyuk again.Now pushing him outside.

''But its important.'' Donghyuk interrupted struggling.Junhoe looked at him and tucked his tongue out.'' I don't care.'' 

''Just hear me out!'' 

''Wow this scene is like a lovers quarrel.''

''You're not my type.Giant baby!''

''Just get out!''

''I don't want to.I just wanted to know if you're still using that site.'' said donghyuk as he saw how stiff junhoe right now.

''...If you want to know it yes.Many people kept on messaging me;saying they like me and they also want to meet me.But i don't want to.But there is one person caught my attention.That person always messaged me.''I like you'' even though i already told him/her to leave me alone and don't force his/herself to me''. said junhoe in a board voice ; letting go of donghyuk.

''Maybe that person really likes you.'' Donghyuk was aware that his friend don't like meet ups and people saying they like him.But in donghyuk's mind.He wants his friend to have a good relationship.The person we are talking about might grow old alone.He's worried that it might happen.

''I don't care.Its not like i'm in for commitment.'' Junhoe emphasized trying to tell his friend that just give up and stop offering him to people.

''Its for your own good.Why won't you just say you like that person too.'' Donghyuk initiated titlting his head.

''Why would i do that.I don't even have a feelings for that person.''

''Well maybe for now.''

''What are you trying to say?''

''Just keep on having an conversation with that person and you might fall in love and my mission will be success.'' said donghyuk laughing in his delusional thinking.

Junhoe sighed.''Just might fall.Don't be so confident.''

''We'll see in the end.'' said donghyuk determined while walking away from the room.

Junhoe sat on his bed after his naughty friend walked away.

Me? I don't really know what's romance is..

But for me.....Its unbelievable for me ...to fall in love...

Suddenly.His door opened by itself and donghyuk face drawn it.''Before i forgot.That jinhwan guy is outside of your house.We are neighbors right.I saw him that's why i came here.'' said donghyuk teasingly.

''Ugh you fool.How long?'' exclaimed junhoe walking towards his window and there he saw jinhwan standing..looking at him...again?

''Guess it'' donghyuk exclaimed in joy.

Junhoe had enough! ''Get out of here before i kick you out!'' a loud yell echoed in the room.

But donghyuk just tucked his tongue out and immediately run away.

Junhoe just walked towards his window and see if jinhwan is still there..And yes there he is.

He frozed in his spot as jinhwan smiled at him.

What does that even mean?

He restrain himself and shouted ''What are you doing here?'' 

He was waiting for the latter's answer but he saw jinhwan pulled out a thing..A cellphone..

Junhoe wondered why jinhwan visit him.They are not even close.They just met officialy today and probably have a dinner tomorrow to talk about the project.He can't help not to be curious.

After a minute.His cellphone vibrated from his back pocket.Maybe its donghyuk.He thought.

Its not a message to his phone...He opened the site he's visiting recently..and yes it was a messaged from the site.

 

''I like you.'' 

 

He looked down and jinhwan is not there anymore..

 

Kim Jinhwan...

Who are you,really.

--

Thank you for reading :)

I'll update as soon as i can.