DS_4

Dating Site.

Junhoe sighed for the ninth time as he continue to stared at his room ceiling.Yes he's freaking intelligent but this is the topic that his brain is too lazy to function.

He just can't forget what happen few minutes ago.That kim jinhwan is so weird that junhoe can't help not to squeezed his brain in annoyance.What does that guy want?

He just decided to open the site and stared at the message saying i like you from a familiar user.

Jinan07.

''Who are you?'' He chewed his lips as he type getting nervous all over.

After a breath taking sigh.He pushed the send button and wait for the reply.

But he never got a reply from the familiar user.

He sighed and he never thought he will ever do the grossiest gesture.Well probably for him.

He pouted and shouted in annoyance.

This is the first time he ever engrossed into something..

The first time he felt curiousness hit him on the spot.

''This is donghyuk's fault!'' he cried and formed his lips in a thin line..

Suddenly..

A reminder arrowed him..

They will gonna have a ing dinner tomorrow!

''Worst day ever! How can i talk to him without being awkward!''

--

Junhoe feels like he's in the abandoned building with jinhwan as he continue to play with his fingers.Is this really the payback from the bad things he did from the past.The person infront of him never let a single word from his mouth.He feels like he's having a dinner with a doll.It's like the whole place is being cover by spider webs and smelly laudry that never been soaked in the water.

Infact that they are now in the cozy restaurant as junhoe offered to have dinner.Don't get a wrong idea.They are here to talk about the project.

''Well.'' Junhoe said his voice lace with nervousness.He looked at jinhwan whose fiddling with his fingers and biting his lips.Jinhwan looked up quickly as he heard the other.

''First.What do you want to order?'' Junhoe asked as he tried to avoid looking at jinhwan's lips.He never knew boy's lips could be that attractive cause he considered his lips is attractive enough to attract people.If you wanted to build up your confidence to a highest level.Just assigned an appointment to koo junhoe.Yes he's ing full of himself.

Jinhwan stopped biting his lips and mumbled.''Water'' Junhoe can't freaking believe what he heard.That tactics is so old! Older that his freaking mustache.

''You sure you will get full by ordering water?''
Junhoe asked solemnly.Jinhwan sighed.''Yes.''

Junhoe fanned himself as he called the waiter.''You might get stomach ache.You looked like you didn't eat breakfast this morning.'' 

''I ate this morning.It just that my throat hurts and i really need to fix it right now.'' Jinhwan exclaimed bitting his inner cheek.Junhoe feel like he just wanted to jump off the building from getting the wrong idea.He cleared his throat and handed back the menu to the waiter.

''Hmm.Let's forget about that.Now let's begin with the project.'' Junhoe begin as jinhwan nodded.

''I'm gonna explain it to you.Our teacher said we should get an person to asked for the interview from the senior building which is the one you're currently staying.'' Junhoe breathed as jinhwan nodded in agreement.

''Well this activity slash project will pull our low grades to a normal state.Not to mention.I'm intelligent enough and got the highest rank in the school but yes i have to do this.To be honest.I really don't want to go to the senior building..well you already know what jam is in there.'' 

Jinhwan tilted his head. ''I thought this activity slash project is by pair.Where's your partner?'' Jinhwan asked curiously.

''Well i can do this alone and if i brought him here with us it will cause disaster.It's better for him to just stay in the house.'' said junhoe as he tried to change the topic.

''I will ask many questions to you so give me an honest answers.'' Junhoe said and jinhwan just looked at him.

After 10 minutes.

The very important question pop out.

''What will you do after you graduated?''

''I can't answer that right now.Many things might change in just blink.'' Junhoe nodded.Trying to keep his posture.

''I'm really sorry.'' Jinhwan apologized as junhoe patted him in the head.Jinhwan eyes widened and he looked down.He's heart is beating like crazy.The other noticed his uneasiness so junhoe ease the awkwardness.''You know what? There's a person whose always messaging me in a Dating Site.'' he said.Jinhwan stirred in his seat as he slowly lifted his head to face junhoe.Junhoe just sighed.''It's getting annoying day by day.When i asked that person.Who are you? I never got a reply.That person must be crazy right?'' he laughed as jinhwan tried to laugh with him but failed.

''Maybe that person really liked you.'' Jinhwan said trying to lift the atmosphere.Junhoe just shook his head.''If she really likes me.She should asked me to meet her.Not using that site everyday to confess.'' said junhoe while playing with the ballpen in his right hand.

''She? How come you know that person gender?'' asked by jinhwan as he looked at junhoe closely.Junhoe just forced a smile.''Just a vibe.''

''And how come.That person never specified the gender selection? I think it's unfair.'' 

Jinhwan just sighed curling his fingers together under the table and he wonder why their order is taking too long.He don't want to be stucked in this topic.

''What if that person is not the one you're expecting? What if it's a guy?'' He asked nervously as junhoe raised his eyebrows while shaking his head repeatedly.

''I will delete my account even after that my friend will slit my throat.It's okay if we fought.''

Jinhwan forcely smile.Again.He looked down and bit his lips.There's no hope.

''I don't swing that way.There's many girls around.Why not pick one of them? I can't imagine myself being lovey dovey with a guy and i'm not really into commitment right now.'' Junhoe finished as jinhwan stood up and suddenly bid a bye to junhoe.

Junhoe frozed in his seat as he saw jinhwan retreating figure.

What is wrong with him really.

---

Jinhwan stood in their doorstep and he sighed as he heard yelling inside.''That boy is a monster.He killed his own parents.Mom! Just let him live on his own.'' he recognized that voice.It's always been like this.That's why he don't what to return home.This is always the one that face him and even though he want to turn around and forget what he always heard.It just doesn't go away.He rolled the door knob and his auntie face covered his eyes.

''You're here again! You're the reason why we are poor right now! It's because of you! You killed your parents.''

You killed your parents.

Each day his ears never skipped to hear that.He almost believed it's his fault.Maybe there will be a time.

He will proudly said that he's the murderer even though he's not.

There's a two option.

Live hearing horrible words throwing onto him or cut his life for the better.

 

Add the problem of liking someone who can never fall for you..

 

--

English is not my first language i mean lol.Just ignore the wrong grammar :)