DS_1

Dating Site.

 

''It's not good being alone! Just once be normal!'' Donghyuk whined as he watched his friend junhoe reading a crappy book.Junhoe looked up and just sighed.Sometimes he just wanted to throw his friend to the dessert.

''What are you saying?'' Junhoe asked,again getting absorbed by the book he's holding.

Donghyuk stomped his foot.''Okay I get it.Are you saying i'm not normal?' FYI.I have you.'' Junhoe said determined while donghyuk rolled his eyes.

''Not that kind of relationship!I mean you should find a girlfriend or something!'' Donghyuk insisted snatching the book fron junhoe's grip.

''I don't want to.And what?! Something? You mean a boyfriend? Bro.You know i don't swing that way.'' Junhoe answered standing up and hastily snatched his treasured book from donghyuk.

''Its not that i'm getting tired of you.I'm just..you know.What if you get old and die without experiencing love.'' Donghyuk sighed and thought about something that could help his lonely friend.

Junhoe glanced at his friend and smiled weakly.

''I already know what love feels like.Look around our school.'' Junhoe smiled looking at the students admiring him from afar.

''Yes you can get love from them but the question is.Whom will be the person you'll offer your love to.Its not easy to find the one.'' Donghyuk advised leaving his friend who thinks about his words seriously.

''Aissh!'' Junhoe sighed in annoyance.

Its not like he's scared to get into relationship.It just he don't know how to do it.Even though he got love from his parents and girls who admired him.He knew that donghyuk emphasizing is differrent.

--

It was a wednesday morning when donghyuk barged in junhoe's room.Junhoe scratched his head annoyingly.

''Aissh!Really! Why are you here? Can't you see its 5:30 in the morning.Our class will start at 8:30!Why so rush?!'' Junhoe cried ready to throw his blue pillow at donghyuk.

Donghyuk just rolled his eyes.He couldn't really believe they are best friends!

''Shut up for once! Its not like this is the first time!'' Donghyuk said impatiently.

''And its still feels annoying like the first!'' Junhoe protested again.

Donghyuk ignored junhoe's whines and sat beside the latter.

''I'm gonna show you something.This could change your perspective.'' Donghyuk said slipping his right hand on his back pocket.

''What could it be?~'' Junhoe said imitating a baby;even though he's really mocking the other.

And again.Donghyuk rolled his eyes and handed junhoe his cellphone.''I have my own phone!''

''Geez! Look at the screen! Stupid!'' Donghyuk scolded grabbing his own hair by frustration.

Junhoe frowned and nodded.''What the hell is this?!'' Junhoe eyes widened as his grip is getting tighter on donghyuk's cellphone.

''Who told you to register me in this kind of site?'' Junhoe exclaimed furiously.

Donghyuk was taken back.He never knew that his best friend could turn like this.He sighed and patted his bestfriend back.''My mind told me so.''

After a minute of silence.Junhoe broke it.''I look ugly in the display picture!''

Donghyuk jaw dropped!

--

Truth to be told.Junhoe really gets angry on his bestfriend.Its been two days since his freaking bestfriend signed him up in that hell site!

It was a dating site for sake! Its also been two days since people kept on messaging him.

(If you're annoyed.Why do you kept on visiting that site?)

His thoughts cuts him in.''My bestfriend said that he'll avoid me in the rest of his life.'' he murmured to himself getting inside of their school.

''I should be the one who should be angry.Not him! I just can't resist that er!'' again he muttered glancing around the school.

He caught a sight of a young man.Same uniform as him but he can't recognized the stranger.The young man look wasted sitting on the bench looking at the sky above.He sighed in dismayed.What could possibly the man doing right now? 

''Maybe he's crazy.'' he said in his mind walking inside the building.

Never knew the young man secretly stole a glance at him while getting in.

The young man placed his right hand in his chest and smiled gently.

--

Junhoe sat in his chair getting bored at their lesson.He yawned and glanced at donghyuk.Donghyuk smiled at him.He's about to smile back but his bestfriend pointed his finger outside.

He carefully glanced and there and there.The young man earlier is looking at him? right now.Its easy to see though.Their classroom is in the 2nd floor.

''That was creepy! Who is that guy?'' he asked donghyuk diverting his attention to his bestfriend even though from time to time.He kept glancing outside.The man was still stiff smiling at him.

''I heard that he's been alone almost the half of his life.His parents died in a car accident.He's staying with his grandma right now.But that grandma is dying right now.He's a working student and he's always glancing at the sky.Many students always saw him with that posture.'' Donghyuk explained.Junhoe froze and glance outside again.

The man was looking above..Maybe he miss his parents. ''But who is he? His name.What is his name?'' he asked desperately.

''Kim Jinhwan.''