DS_2

Dating Site.

''I'm gonna kill whoever invented mondays.'' Junhoe whines as he and donghyuk entered their room.Girls in their room screamed loud as junhoe gave them his dazzling smile.Donghyuk pouted.

''Oh shut up! Drama queen.Its too early to hear your whines.'' Donghyuk exclaimed covering junhoe's mouth with his free hand.Junhoe slapped it off and glared at donghyuk.''And i wonder where the straight A student gone to.'' Donghyuk continued as they walked towards their individual seats.

''Is it forbidden for a straight A students to get bored?'' Junhoe hissed sitting in his own chair.

''And i also wonder where did the quiet junhoe gone to?'' Donghyuk asked innocently;ruffling his own hair.

'Act cool.'' Junhoe reminded himself.He have to control his patience.

''You really ! You already knew that i'm comfortable with you that's why i'm loud like this!'' Junhoe said fanning himself.He have to be more professional compared to his friend.

''So you have two faces then? 80 percent unknown personality.20 percent nice.'' Donghyuk teased his friend.

''Every person have two faces.Its not like you don't have it.Don't act innocent and its not an unknown personality.Its a bad-sassy side.'' Junhoe said getting proud of himself.

'' yourself!'' Donghyuk muttered.Junhoe's eyes widened.

''Don't curse!''

''Its not like you don't!''

''Then--''

A voice cut them from bickering.''Okay student.Don't talk unless i told you to.We will having an activity.It comes by pairs.At first i thought i should do it as a group.But i changed my mind.So pick a responsible partner if you are that lazy.'' Their teacher exclaimed not minding the students whose not paying attention.They will get it later.In their final grades.

What an activity? We are not a child anymore. Junhoe muttered while donghyuk properly neat himself.

Their teacher whose already in bad mood since yesterday mentioned two of his students.''Yunhyeong and Donghyuk come infront.'' she ordered as the two goes infront.

''Since the two of you are the most quiet students in these class..well not to mention junhoe.You two will be a pair.However all of you are 28 in total.So it should be 14 groups.I'm just gonna warned all of you.This activity will pull you up from bad grades.So be obedient and follow what i order.'' their teacher exclaimed while half of the class nodded.

Junhoe's eyes widened.His bestfriend will not be taken by a nerd easily.

No,Yunhyeong isn't a nerd.That guy just have a weird hairstyle.Yunhyeong is known to be a loner because he will just talk if he needed to.Morever the guy we are just talking about right now is donghyuk's crush since they entered these school.Junhoe was sure that by now that there is already butterflies partying in donghyuk's stomach.But too late.Yunhyeong eyes are already set into someone.Poor donghyuk.Junhoe laughed in his mind.

''This activity is about how well you are with people.All of you should know how to communicate with people properly.You will invite one person from the senior building and interview them.Like what would they like to do after they graduated.Easy as a pie.'' Mrs.Kim said combing her hair while assisting donghyuk and yuhyeong to get back on their seats.

By the time donghyuk got back on his seat.Junhoe forced donghyuk to face him.''Seniors building will be the death of me.That building is full of retards.'' Junhoe hissed as donghyuk just smiled at him.Probably can't move on cause their teacher paired him up with yunhyeong.Junhoe pulled his own hair and sighed.

Well its the truth.Senior building was like hell for juniors students.Senior building is full of retards like junhoe is saying..well not all but most.

Every morning there is a unknown sound coming from that building.Junior students is forbidden to go up there because something unappropriate might happen.Junhoe is just curious cause their english teacher is ordering them to do that hell task slash activity.There is a rumour that most of the male students in that building can't calm their hormones even ing in their classroom.Well you can't blame them;they are paying their everymonth tuition.Well the shocking was no one was reported to be .That was a relief then.But to junhoe's side.He was just scared because that building was burned years ago.Many senior students died.That's why it scares him.

Everyone has a weak side.

The other problem is.He had no idea how this activity will work.His planned-partner is already taken by someone else and whom he'll interview.He's not friendly enough to knew some students from seniors building.

Junhoe let out a sigh and pulled his cellphone from his pocket.He entered a site that is already familiar to him.

There is one message.

Jinan07-I like you.

Junhoe blinked.That username sounds like a male.Well just maybe.And saying i like you for the first message.Is this my stalker?

''I don't like you and don't force yourself to me.'' Junhoe type as he tucked his cellphone in his pocket again.

Did that person already knew me or he just fell in love with my display picture Junhoe wondered.Maybe it was the second option.

--

Break time came as donghyuk and junhoe got in their usual seat in the cafeteria.Donghyuk was still smiling while junhoe is suffering from their activity.

''How can i get a partner?'' Junhoe cries.Donghyuk patted junhoe.''Just pick randomly.No one can resist you.Well besides me.'' Donghyuk adviced as junhoe stomped his foot under the table.

''You're the only option i have''

''Then pick chanwoo if you want.'' Donghyuk offered as his voice cracked in mentioning chanwoo.

Truth to be told.Chanwoo is an easy going boy,always cheerful and have a full confidence.And yunhyeong's crush..

''Don't bring a topic if you can't bear it.'' Junhoe reminded donghyuk who looked down.

''I'm just suggesting.'' Donghyuk insisted and stood up from his seat.

''Just tell me a food you want and i'll buy it for you."

''WOAH! What happened to the previous donghyuk!'' Junhoe said shocked by donghyuk's statement.

Donghyuk just force a smile.

--

It was 5 minutes before the end of the class but junhoe requested if he could go to bathroom.

While he was walking he accidently bumped into a person named kim jinhwan.The one he and donghyuk talked about in the other day.

It was like a slow motion.Junhoe don't know what to do when their skin collide.He felt electricity running unto him.He shrugged it off and stared at jinhwan...after a few minutes.He realized that kim jinhwan is a senior.Problem solved.Cause he already convince chanwoo after their break.

''I'm sorry.'' Junhoe exclaimed.

''...it's o-kkay.'' Jinhwan responded ,carefully neating himself.

''No need to be nervous.Can i talk to you for a bit.'' Junhoe sighed and rolled his sleeves up.

''Its o-kkay..'' Jinhwan nervously said avoiding junhoe's eyes.

Is my eyes really that beautiful and....even boys can be mezmerized by it?

--

Thank you for reading this fic :) I can't update longer cause my sister kept on borrowing my laptop.Again.Thank you ^^

 and also for subscribing.I don't know what words can fit in my imagination so bear with it XD

Ignore the wrong spellings and wrong grammar :3 

I wrote this hours ago but it got deleted so i made a new one TT.TT

and for the comments.I enjoyed reading it :D