Chapter Three

How to Seduce Kris
How to Seduce Kris
 
Chapter Three

 
If there's one thing about Jessica I had to give her props about, it would be that she can act. The thing about Jessica was that she could look angelic on the outside but on the inside she would be planning your death. She was just good at hiding things, especially in front of her boyfriend. Because in reality who would want to hurt their boyfriend's best friend? Or at least in front of them.
I stood there debating how I was supposed to answer Kris. Call it stupid but since Ailee making me turn into a girl, I have no idea how I am supposed to talk to him. "Yo?" I awkwardly replied. God I at this. Ailee picked up my awkwardness and asked "What did you want Kris?"
"Um yeah were you guys still coming to the upcoming game?" Ailee observed how much Jessica was smiling and squealed purposely "Of course! Amber would never miss a game of yours!" I scratched the back of my head as Jessica shot daggers towards me with an even wider smile. Great I am so dead.
"I guess see you guys next period." Kris smiled as I waved bye. As soon as the duo left, I loudly hissed "Were you trying to get me killed?!" Ailee laughed and tried claiming me down. "Relax Amber. It's not like I said you liked him."
"Might as well said it because that was like a BIG hint that I do." I rolled my eyes. "I was just letting Jessica know she has competition." "Next time just write dead on my forehead so I wouldn't have to feel Jessica trying to kill me with her smile."
---------------
The day flew by and I was heading home when I saw Kris car pull up in front of me, usually Jessica would sit next to him since he was her ride home but today she wasn't there. "Jessica?" I asked while I played with my back pack straps. "At the mall with Krystal and them." "Oh umm right." I awkwardly replied, feeling the urge to just kick myself for being too nervous and awkward around him. Ugh it was the worst feeling in the world and I have no idea why I'm acting this way.
"Do you need a ride?" Kris asked while messing with something in his car. I bit my lip because I didn't know whether or not I should take up his offer since Henry offered to walk me home. I couldn't really say yes. "Thanks Kris but Henry walking me home." I smiled too much than usually. As if that was the cue, suddenly Henry appeared.
"Ready Amber?!" Henry happily shouted but then paused when he followed my eye contact. "Oh hey Kris." He muttered. Kris gave him a straightforward wave. Why were things too awkward today? I gripped Henry arm "Let's get going, bye Kris." Henry obviously ignored Kris's goodbye and followed my lead.
We had been walking for about ten minutes till Henry asked "What did Kris wanted?" "Oh um he offered me a ride home since Jessica was at some mall." He raised an eyebrow "Kris without Jessica?" I laughed since Jessica was always stuck to him like glue. I wondered if Kris ever got annoyed because of it.
"Aren't you cold?" Henry questioned while eyeing my outfit. "I guess I got used to the shorts and all. Besides I wear shorts always "I lied as I picked up my walking speed so I can be at home before Jacki or my parents get there and see me all girl up. "Whoa" He chuckled "It's just me." I glared at him and answered "I'm trying to go home before my family sees me." "Wouldn't you have acted the same school?" He said with a confused tone. "Yah what is this twenty questions? I'm going." I waved a quick bye and heard him calling for me.
-----------------
A week had passed and I was sitting alone in Biology class. Ailee came down with some random flu and I haven't said a word to Kris since he offered yet another lame excuse for our basketball meet up ever since I turned him down when Henry had offered to walk with me. I really couldn't say yes.
"Amber." I picked my head up off my desk and saw Kris had sat down next to me. I let out a groan and let my head fall back to the desk. "Well someone's happy." He chuckled as I glared at him. If only he knew he was the reason why I was so annoyed. "What do you want Kris?" I sighed giving into Kris who only kept repeating my name until I answered. "What do you think of Jessica?" He said. "What?" What type of question was that?
If he honestly wanted to know my opinion of her it wouldn't be too pleasant to his ears. "Never mind. Oh hey what you doing after school?" I rubbed my head "Nothing why?" "Just meet me up after school." He stated before seating back with Jessica.
---------------
School had ended and I waited by the entrance doors wondering if Kris was even going to show up and why we even had to meet up. Then I see Kris holding a basketball to his side. "Nobody is playing on the courts today so I figure I could make it up to you today." I smiled, who am I to say no to basketball and the fact that Kris wanted to make up. I put my bag onto the floor before going with him to the court.
Since Ailee wasn't here today, I decided to cut myself some slack and wear something more comfortable, more me and also because I was running super late. Unfortunately I had picked the wrong jeans today. I could hardly move in them let alone run, so Kris was beating me badly in the game. "Yo you could've given me a heads up?! These skinny jeans are killing me right now!" He laughed "Finding any sort of excuse Amber? Can't handle me winning?"
"Yah! I'm not kidding!" He stopped the game and asked "So why are you even wearing them, or better yet why aren't you wearing your typical clothes?" I scratch the back of my head and gave out the same lie I've been telling others. "Lost a bet to Ailee. So I had to wear more girly things." I laughed "I know I look pretty bad in them." He shook his head. "No you don't. It was good that you lost." My entire face got warm while I felt butterflies in my stomach. I then frown at the new feeling before telling Kris to continue the game again.
---------------
It was around 7:30 before me and Kris decided it was time to call it quits. I laid on top of a bench trying to catch my breath again while Kris was doing the same. "You know.. I never thought I see the day you wear clothes like that." Kris said with his left hand on his chest as he tried getting his breathing back to normal. "You sure enjoy me being liking this." I teased and all he did was laugh, never really answering any sort of response to what I had just said.
Instead he says "Did I do good?" "What you mean?" He sighed and glanced at me "I saw you were mad at me when I had to cancel our game last time. So I thought I should make it up to you." I cleared my throat since it felt dry "Oh umm yeah you did."
"Do you like Henry?" I quickly sat up and watched him in surprise. "Yah! Why are you asking so many questions Kris?" "Just answer." He rolled his eyes. "No I don't." Then something slipped out my mouth as a whisper by accident.  "At least I don't think so.." To be honest I didn't really even know at the moment. Maybe because Henry was protective and actually paid attention to me and didn't blow me off like Kris...
Kris stood up grabbing his backpack and said "I gotta go, see you tomorrow at the game Amber." I nodded my head and wave a goodbye before I grabbed my own belonging and walked the opposite direction. Who am I kidding? I was still head over heels for Kris.

AN: I updated! Really late but I updated! Lol I'm feeling as if this fanfic isn't going as well as I thought it would at least personally to me XD Anyways! Thank you guys so much for reading this fanfic, it makes me really happy to see you guys enjoying my work ♥ ^°^

P.S: Did anyone else die over Exo comeback? I've been playing their newest album nonstop and just in love with it XD I'm absolutely in love with 'Beautiful','My Answer' and 'What if..' ♥♥♥♥♥♥
P.S.S: still can't get over the background noises in Lady Luck