Chapter One

How to Seduce Kris

 

How to Seduce Kris

Chapter One

 

"He missed the game again? Aliee asked as she munched on a family sized bag of baked lays. The crunching of chips and him blowing me off yet again slowly ticked me off. "Yeah." He said he had a date with Jessica. Can you believe it? Kris missed more games than you making D's in Biology." Ailee screeched something, playfully hitting my upper arm then resumed to eating.

Back then I used to celebrate and give myself a day off. Now, I just can't help but feel......Jealous? No. Jealous wasn't the answer. But what was it?

"Ugh. I swear Kris picks the most annoying girls in the school. Remember Yoona? Oh my gosh the girl didn't know a single thing!" Ailee gossiped before grabbing another chip. "Like Jessica is any better." I rolled my eyes. "She clearly thinks nobody knows her favorite color." Kris has always attracted some of the most frustrating girls on earth and this time he found the absolute worst. Her name was Jessica, the school's cheer team captain and unfortunately for me she also in the same grade as us, twelfth. Despite being the cheer captain, she also one of the world's rudest and most self centered person I've ever met. Plus the girl puts a whole new meaning into favorite color. Because the only colors she will wear range from multiple shades of pink. Basically she celebrates Halloween everyday because she looks like a walking Pepto Bismo.

"If Kris keeps missing practice more, he'll no longer be the school's top player. Hell the other day he couldn't even do a three pointer. That's how bad he's gotten ." I huffed as Ailee laughed. "Sounds like someone's jealous." Waving her blue manicured hand in front of my face. I scrunched up my nose and denied me ever liking him. We're just best friends. "I'm far from jealous." I defended but she kept on insisting. "Oh come on! Don't tell me I'm supposed to believe that. Amber your love for Kris is so noticable. Too bad of Kris he can't tell right now with his pink girlfriend. Face it Amber. You like your best friend." Ailee smirked as she tossed her long dyed red hair behind her shoulder. I shook my head in denial as I tried to convinced both myself and her that it wasn't true.

"We both see each other as siblings. That's it. Besides Kris still thinks of me as a guy." She blew on her freshly painted nails and answered "And thats where I step in and help you. You're too boyish for Kris taste. So guess who's going to help bring your feminine side back?" I stood up from my chair and asked "This was your plan?! What you're going to do? Dress me up like Barbie?" Ailee giggled "The Barbie look is so overdone. I'm just going to give some emphasis into things you already wear or do."

"No way. I'm not doing it. Not in a million years. I rather suffer with this crush than do that." She raised an eyebrow and responded "You already showed progress. You just confessed that you like Kris." I paused for a moment and realized I did. I just confessed that I liked Kris after two years of nonstop denying it.

"Nope. I'll decide." I answered as I took the bag of chips she was hogging.

___________________

"Amber! Concentrate!" My basketball coach shouted as I continued to dribble the ball. The game only had thirty seconds and we were just two points away from winning the semifinals. My teammates called out to me as I tried my best to toss it to one of them but the opposite team kept ruining the chances. I hastily scanned the audience and saw my best friend give me the approval. I jump the highest I could and tossed the ball to the goal. The buzzer went off as I stood astounded. We had won. The crowd cheered as they ran to hug the players.

As everyone hugged, my best friend walked over to me. "I told you." He smiled as I hit him teasingly "I already knew I could do it. I didn't need your help Kris." He chuckled as he flung me a towel. I thanked him and chugged down the water bottle I had been given before the game. We both sat down on the benches as I asked "When your game?" My basketball uniform was faintly wet from the sweat so I stayed a bit away from him. "Next week. But you already know we're going to win ." I laughed "Really now? You've been slacking Kris. I wouldn't be surprised if we went against your opposing team in the finals." He thumped my warm forehead and jokingly requested an apology.

We spent a few minutes at the court like that before we left since Kris was my ride home. I had changed into the spare clothes I packed into my sports bag and waited by his car as he talked to Jessica.

I blew at my bangs in frustration and lack of patience. It had already been a good twenty minutes and I was ready to just take his car and leave him. He finally came back though. I rolled my eyes and didn't interrogated what had happened. It was written all over his lips by the font of a lively shade of pink lipstick. We stepped inside as I played on my cellphone. Until I received a text message from Ailee.

"Someone call the doctor. Heard Kris got attacked outside." I frowned and replied "More like got an overdose of Pepto."

I couldn't help but laugh at my text before Kris eyed me "Who you texting?" I rolled my eyes and replied "Ailee. I wouldn't have a guy number on my phone I liked to text, Kris." He smirked "Tell henry that." I gave a weak laugh and said "Henry not that bad." "Confession already?" Kris asked as he to my street. "Far from that. I'll let you know if one day I go and confess my love for him." We stopped at my house as I got out of the car and began walking to my front door. I gave a quick wave before going inside my house.

-----------------------------------------------

"Did you witness it yesterday?" Ailee asked as she grabbed her tray that had a bowl of salad with a carton of milk. I nearly gagged "I didn't need to see it to know it. I told you it was all over his face." She giggled but then apologize "Sorry your crush-" I covered and answered "Don't. Just say Kris. I don't want to sound like I'm crushing hard." She let out a fake cough "Speaking of crush. Henry coming." Henry came out with his tray and slapped both of our backs playfully as Ailee whined "Yah! That hurts!" She then frowned and added "I don't even know how I became friends with you guys." As both Henry and I laughed at her.

After lunch ended, I waved Henry goodbye as Ailee and I walked to class. We stepped inside and was greeted by Kris who looked like his lips were being eaten by Jessica. My ears felt warm and turned a dark red color as I hurried to take a seat far away from them. Ailee was about to apologize but I shook it off. I wasn't going to let myself get all emotional over him. But she insisted to continue.

"Are you still up for it?" She texted me. I looked for the teacher who was too busy reading her fantasy book about fifty shades of a certain color. Then I texted

"Let's do it."

------------------------------------------------------------------

Krisber happens to be my OTP and I had to make a fanfic of them! So hopefully the idea of this fanfic is well written and be sure to leave any sort of feedback!