Chapter Two

How to Seduce Kris

How to Seduce Kris

Chapter Two

 

Loud speakers blasted Girls Generation's song Dancing Queen, bright sparkly lights that probably could blind us and overcrowding girls holding onto their bags from other stores with their life pretty much made up the store. Reaching for my hand, Ailee ran inside with much excitement.

"Oh my gosh you don't know how happy I am right now Amber! Finally I can doll you up and-" I covered and groan "Don't make me regret coming." She snickered and hurried to the clothing rack.

Ailee wanted to go straight to the mall then to wait on the weekend like I had originally asked. She raiding Forever 21 in hopes of bringing my inner girl out.

"This would be perfect with this and this and this and OH MY GOSH!" she took off running to the other half of the store then came back with it. "No. No. Nope." I declared but she kept grinning and flashing me a pair of short and I mean short dark blue denim cut off shorts. "You already wears shorts as it is!" Ailee yelled before checking the price tag. "Yeah shorts that are loose and reach my knee, not shorts that are tight and show off my thighs." She rolled her eyes "You'll be just fine. Besides you agreed to this, I warned you there wouldn't be any back outs." She scolded before getting a pair of shoes to go with the outfit. I regret answering yes.

While she went on her adventure to find even more girly stuff, I sat down on a bench in between the shows and jewelry section. Honestly I looked like the boyfriend of one of these girls shopping because I had absolutely no interest in it. Might as well make Ailee give me all of the bags so I could hold them. Letting out a deep sigh I looked boredly at my tennis shoes before catching the attention of a shirt.

--------------

"Nope. No way Amber." Ailee rolled her eyes as she skimmed through a dress rack. "Aww come on Ailee! I just want this one shirt!"

"Amber it's a shirt of a llama. Tell me again when did llama equal y?" I tried using another dose of agyeo, if that was even possible for me to do, and offered "Yah! I'll wear anything if you let me keep the shirt." Suddenly Ailee's fingers trailed around a dress, a short strapless blue dress. "Prom is just a month away..." She muttered with a slight smirk. She knew exactly how to make me regret things.

"Alright! Fine take the dress." She squealed before taking the dress of the rack. "Please don't shake that brass in public." I whispered as everyone stared at me and a dancing fish.

The rest of the day and weekend ended up with me sitting on a bench and watch Ailee go shopping as if she’s buying doll clothes. Eventually she ended up staying on Sunday night so she could help me get all 'transformed'. Even my own mom and sister agreed to it.

"Amberrrrr.." Ailee sung while poking my cheek. I wiggled my nose and turned the other side. "Ambeerrrr.." She continued. I covered my face with my blanket and whined "I just want to sleep!"

"Sleeping isn't going to help you with Kris." She winked before rushing to grab some of her bags. I let out a groan before sitting up, Ailee pulled two bags out from underneath my bed and let out her weird loud laugh. My hint for doom. 

 Pulling out some shorts, black boots and top, black and blue checkered button up and a necklace. "You're going to look soooo cute Amber!" Ailee coed while I gagged at the thought of wearing this. Inside my mind I was begging to stop the torture but I still ended up giving in. She handed me the outfit and instructed me to go change so she could see her progress of her masterpiece. Her words not mine. And it was a pain to figure out how to out on my top and the shorts well short and tried to show my flat umm behind.

"Ailee, these shorts should be banned from me ever wearing them." I shouted as I stepped outside the bathroom only to hear her whistle at me. “Who knew Amber had a chest-“I cut her off by playfully shoving her. She let out her hyena laugh because of my reaction then flaunted me her makeup bag. I knew it was too good to be true.

"Why on earth would someone wear this?!" I cried while waving my hand in air and into my left eye. "It’s just eyeliner." Ailee rolled her eyes. "Yeah eyeliner you jabbed in my eyes like twice. Nothing bad." I sarcastically added.

"Amber no one ever said beauty was painless," she laughed "Besides we're almost done." Brushing a coat of mascara on my eyelashes and applying a 'light' coat of sticky strawberry favored lip gloss; Ailee was finally finished torturing me. She handed me her small mirror and I closed my eyes before peaking at it.

"Oh. My. Gosh." I gasped as Ailee quickly tied her hair into a bun. "I know I did a fantastic job but we're running late." She giggled. I got off her bed and reached for my backpack while handing Ailee hers. "We're leaving Jackie!" I hollered down the stairs and we hurried outside.

-----------------------------

Halfway into the day was interesting in an awkward way. I don’t care for attention but apparently that's all I was getting today. Ailee and I were standing in line to grab our tray of food when I heard someone sing “Ooh ooh ooh ooh oh pretty baby."

"Eric stop trying." Ailee replied while I busted out laughing. Eric was chuckling but stopped when Henry yanked on his elephant ears. "Ow Ow ow!" He whimpered while Henry yelled "Yahh! And Ailee what did you do to my poor Amber?! She looks horrible!" Suddenly Henry fell. "And-this-is-why-she-doesnt-like-you-Henry!" Ailee said in between kicks as he tried to defend him but she aimed at his mid back.

Henry rubbed his sore back and questioned me "Yah what happen Amber?" "Uhh I lost a bet. So I had to do this." I lied. Obviously I didn't want anyone to know why I am the way I am now. He looked at me skeptical but ignored the situation.

Lunch was normal like usual. Kris sitting at the other half of the cafeteria with Jessica while the small gang tried shushing away Eric. I peaked at the tables and noticed Kris looked beyond bored. He lifted his head and accidentally our eyes met. The moment stopped when Henry decided to ruin it. "Amber wear my sweater!" He whined as he flashed me his sweater that had snoopy on it.

"No! And I don't even like Snoopy!" I yelled before feeling my face flush. Oh god. "A-Amber? Are you ok?" Eric worriedly asked before Ailee noticed why.

"Hey we're going to class early. Uh Amber got to finish some assignment!" Ailee lied before grabbing her tray and my hand. We were halfway through the hallway when she asked "How were you even supposed to get his attention when you're acting scared?" She sighed at me. Ailee knew very well I never got scared and here I am getting nervous. "I-I don't know." I answered honestly while I let my shoulders drop. So much for seducing him.

"Amber!" I turned behind me and saw a very tall basketball player and his pink girlfriend.

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

AN: Was this update even worth the wait? XD I was originally going to post this sometime around the end of last week but unfortunately Wattpad had deleted two of my chapters I was going to post back to back. (I use wattpad alot to write my chapters.)

So I had to completely rewrite this and I think it didn't come out as well as I hoped it would be. Be sure to leave any sort of feedback! ^°^

PS Has anyone purchased Amber's solo album? I've been dying to get one ;-;

Also the pic is her outfit and Amber's make up resembles the red light era.