First Project.

Not Yet Eighteen.

- First Subject: Maths -

Winnie's POV.

Teacher: "Hello, class. I'm your Maths tutor for this semester. I'm Felicia Lee, you can call me by Miss Lee. Hmms, maybe I will give you a brief introduction of myself first, before you guys introduce yourself to me. Is it alright?"
Class: "Sure, Miss Lee."

Miss Lee gave an introduction about herself, her qualifications and everything. To the whole class, she is an awesome tutor, having the numerous qualifications at such a young age of 21. (Pst. in this class, everyone is about 18 years old. except for winnie, due to her birthday, &- donghae. he's around 20 for this fanfic.) After her introduction, the guys started to ask questions about her personal life, such as her boyfriend etc. The good news is she has no boyfriend. The guys whistled once again. Such a pretty yet smart tutor, who won't like?

Everyone in the class starts to introduce themselves. Since we knew each other for a year already, our main focus is to introduce to Miss Lee and also DongHae since he's the new student. Speaking of that, I wonder how he made it to our class since everyone supposed to start from year1, righttttttttttttttttttt?

Soon, it's my turn for my introduction.

Me (stood up): "Hello, Miss Lee. I'm Winnie. I'm the youngest among the class. Hehehe. I'm also the class chairperson. I love to dance and plays piano. I'm a crazy girl, but not those that crazy in the sense that everyone will run away from me."
Jason (interupted): "NOOOOOOOOOO. Miss Lee, her craziness is those type that you wish to run away from her!"

The whole class laughed at me, that includes Miss Lee.

Miss Lee: "I'm so sorry for laughing at you. But Jason was funny."
Me: "It's okay, Miss Lee. I'm used to it. ^^" I sat down after saying it.
Miss Lee :"Cool. Winnie, I would need lots of your help then."
Me: "Sure, Miss Lee."

After a few more classmates introduced themselves, it was DongHae's turn to introduce. He got the whole class attention since he have not introduced himself properly yet. While he was standing, I could see that Miss Lee seems to be noticing him.

DongHae: "Hello, Miss Lee. I'm DongHae, the new student for this class. I have lots of passion in dancing. I suppose, I'm the oldest student in this class, the opposite of Winnie." *awkward smile*
Miss Lee: "Wait, are you Lee DongHae from SuperJunior?"
DongHae: "Yes, Miss Lee. I'm from SuperJunior."

Miss Lee was totally in a fangirl mode after DongHae admitted it. For the moment, the class was in dazed by Miss Lee's actions. It was awkward silence except for Miss Lee. She finally cooled down after 10seconds of fangirl-ing.

Miss Lee: "I'm so sorry for the behaviour just now. Hahaha. I can never imagine that I will be able to teach someone famous. Wait, why are you studying here?" 'Ah, just the question I wished to ask" I thought.
DongHae: "It would be better if Miss Lee can treat me as a normal student. As well as the whole class, just treat me as a normal classmate. ^^ Well, due to personal reasons, I was unable to finish my studies in Poly. Thus, I'm here to finish my Poly education."
Miss Lee: "Cooooooooooool. Okay then. Back to schoolwork. For this Maths subject, there is a project that you have to submit in the end of this semester. Since there is 20students in this class. You will be in groups of 4, okay. To be fair enough, you guys will come up to the front and pick a small folded piece of paper. Inside this paper, it will shows you your group number. Is that clear?"
Class: "Yessssssssssssss, Miss Lee."

While waiting for my turn, Ade talked to me.

Ade: "Hey, Winnie. Who do you think you will group with?"
Me: "I have no idea, seriously. Ah, hoping that I will be group with classmates that do their work."
Ade: "Don't you wish to be group with DongHae? I know you wanttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt." *she starts to tease me*
Me: "Eh, I didn't thought of that seriously." "Aish, why didn't I thought of that eh? Grouping with DongHae. Ahhhhh!'

It was my turn to pick the paper. Group number 3. Hmms, I wonder who is in the same group as me. HAHAHA! I'm in the same group as Jason and Ade. Cool. Now, who's the last person in our group? 3 of us waited for everyone to get their paper. Jason went around to find out who is the last person. He walked back with DongHae behind. I was totally in shocked to see him behind Jason. Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. I can't think straight now.

Jason: "Well well well. DongHae is in our group!"
Ade: "Cool. Hope we will do well for our project, DongHae!"

DongHae's POV.

Jason told me that I'm in his group, and I followed him to find out who else are in the same group. Little did I know, Winnie is in the same group too.

Jason: "Well well well. DongHae is in our group!"
Ade: "Cool. Hope we will do well for our project, DongHae!"

Winnie seems to be in a dazed mood. is opening abit too big. Ah, it reminds me of a fish. Maybe, I should too.

Me: "Hey, fish! *i nudge her* Close your mouth."
Winnie (out of her dazed mood): "Huh huh?"
Jason: "Hahaha! What did you just called her, DongHae? Fish?"
Winnie: "Eh, fish? Who?" 'Now I know why they called her blur/sotong'
Me: "Nothing. Hey, should we look at our project and maybe, start doing it?"
Jason &- Ade: "Okay!"

We made use of the remaining class time to start our project. I could not stop staring at Winnie, she looks so focus in her work. Ah, the way she asked me just now, the way she was in dazed just now. So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Eh, wait! What am I doing? *shake head shake head*

Jason: "Hey, DongHae. What are you doing?" 'Oh, . I'm caught'
Me: "Eh, nothing. Let's continue discussing."

After 10minutes of discussing, the next class bell rang. We packed our bags and ready to set off to next class.

 

Okay. I feel that this chapter is quite boring. Ah, I don't know. Just give me some comments/feedbacks. So that I can know what to improve on. Thankyou! :D