Surprise!

Not Yet Eighteen.

DongHae's POV.

Okay. So today is the day. Hopefully my plan will work. Hehehe!

The first plan: Message Winnie to say that I'm not going to school due to schedule. Shall pick her up after school.

After a few minutes, she replied. In her message, she sounds alil' disappointed. I can sense the expression that she is having right now. Tempted to appear in school, but no. I can't let the plan goes to a waste. Especially when all my bros have helped me with it.

The planning list:

Me - Get her gift, flowers.
Leeteuk, Heechul - 'kidnap' Winnie.
Ryeowook, Sungmin - prepare lunch.
EunHyuk, KyuHyun, ShinDong - Decorate the place.
YeSung, SiWon - Prepare the necessary items. (CDs/table arrangement/etc)

It is so hard to rent a restuarant or even, a place, to surprise her without getting the attention of the media. This is where a rooftop is useful. Hehehe. So, the surprise will be held at ... THE ROOFTOP! ^^

I did my daily routine before heading out. I walk past the kitchen to see SungMin hyung and RyeoWook. I'm so glad that I have my bros to help me out. I know that they are glad for me too.

It's already 11am when I reached home. Winnie's lesson ends at 1pm today. Which means I'm left with 2hours to prepare myself. I did whatever I'm supposed to do, and prep myself for later. I went up to the rooftop one last time, to check what's going on. Well, I got to admit this: "I LOVE MY BROS VERY VERY MUCH!" They decorated it till very very niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I walk to each of my bros and gave them a hug. I can't do this without them, seriously.

EunHyuk: Let's go hide! I saw Leeteuk's car already.
YeSung: Wait, why are we hiding!?

YeSung, as usual, the confused guy in the group. They quickly exited the rooftop so that DongHae and Winnie can have them own time.

Winnie's POV.

This is so weird! First of all, DongHae didn't come school today due to schedule, which I know he doesn't have any. Second, he's supposed to pick me up. Instead, Leeteuk oppa and HeeChul oppa came. &- I was literally dragged into the car. TSK! Third, HeeChul oppa gave me a dress to wear and brought me to a saloon. Makeup done, hair done. Weird oppas eh! Fourth, I'm been driven to somewhere I don't know where cause LeeTeuk oppa covered my eyes. --" Fifth, when I get down the car, I was told to go to the rooftop. Eh, weird weird isn't it?

I followed their instructions, and went to the rooftop. &- What surprised me was, DongHae oppa is standing in the middle of the rooftop, holding a bonquet of flowers, dressed handsomely.

Then something popped out in my brainy: He prepared all these!