Routine.

Not Yet Eighteen.

Winnie's POV.

It was almost like a routine for me and DongHae to go school together and walk back home aftermath. To me, he is so warm to everyone and I feel that I can spill my secrets out to him. Hahaha. Which I did not, for sure, he is a guy, for goodness' sake eh. We could be said as best buddy in the class already, since we are closer than anyone can be. Despite it being a great thing that can happen to me, some of my schoolmates are staring at me, giving me those 'watch out' looks. Argh, I can't be bothered. I can't be throwing away this friendship just because of those lame schoolmates, right? What's more, my friends are supportive enough to say THEY ARE JEALOUS OF ME. Hahaha. What a crazy brunch of friends.

Me: "Hey, Mum! I'm going to school now. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
Mum: "Sure, honey. Take care of yourself. Will you be walking to school with DongHae?"
Me: "Yeaps. I suppose so. Hahaha."
Mum: "Okay then, say hi for me!"
Me: "Will do, Mum. I love you! <3"

I walked out of my house, and just nice, I heard someone called me. I turned, to see DongHae standing beside me.

Me: "Hey, DongHae."
DongHae: "Hey, Winnie. So, had a great sleep last night?"
Me: "Sure, do. Hahaha. How about you? Ohyes, my Mum said Hi to you." *i smiled*
DongHae: "Oh, hahaha. Great night too." *yawns*
Me: "Heyheyhey, why are you yawning when you just told me that you had a great night? Hmms, and why are there sucha big eye bag. *pointing at his eyebags*"
DongHae: "*nervous smile* Hahaha. Oops. Got caught. Yeah, actually I had dance training last night with my group. That's why I'm tired."
Me: "Aigo. Please learn to take care of yourself, okay? If you need help or what, just tell me, okay. I will do whatever I can to help you."
DongHae: "Awwwwwwwwwww, are you worried about me?" *placing his left hand over my shoulder*
Me: "Hahaha. Yeah, I can't bear to see my best friend to be so tired. Hahaha. What if, he just faint while walking with me. I have no strength to carry him. He's way too heavy. Maybe I should just throw him at the roadside, and walk off." *running for life*
DongHae: "Say what!? How can you do that!? Come here, you little girl!" *chasing after me*

DongHae's POV.

Winnie:: "Aigo. Please learn to take care of yourself, okay? If you need help or what, just tell me, okay. I will do whatever I can to help you." Gosh, is she worried for me?
Me: "Awwwwwwwwwww, are you worried about me?" *placing his left hand over my shoulder*
Winnie: "Hahaha. Yeah, I can't bear to see my best friend to be so tired. Hahaha. What if, he just faint while walking with me. I have no strength to carry him. He's way too heavy. Maybe I should just throw him at the roadside, and walk off." *running for life*
Mee: "Say what!? How can you do that!? Come here, you little girl!" *chasing after her*

No matter how fast she ran, I will catch up with her. Come on, I'm a guy, I should be able to catch her, right? Yeah, I caught her in my arms. She looks straight in my eyes, while I do the same. She looks so beautiful to me, her innocent eyes and pointy nose are so small, it just fit in her small face nicely. Well, her lips seems so soft. I wish, I can kiss her right there. While, I'm thinking of this, I'm blushing.

Winnie's POV.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH. Run for my life before DongHae catches me. Okay, great. I'm been caught. What's shocking me is that, I'm been enbraced in his arms. His arms feel so strong, I can just stay there for infinite. I stare into his eyes, his purity, his innocence, can be seen through. I feel like pinching his nose. Well, his lips seems so softttttttttttttttttttt. Ohmygod, I'm blushing and I better break the silence before I do any foolish move. Yet, he did it before me.

DongHae's POV.

Okay, I better do something, it's awkward, I can feel my cheeks burning. So is Winnie's, her cheeks are turning pink.

Me: "Hahaha. Don't think that you can run away from me." *doing the superman action* I cant believe you just did that action, DongHae. That's why too childish. Wonder what she will think.
Winnie: "Gosh. Hahaha. You ain't any superman, k. I can run away if I want to. I can hide. Come on, let's get going. We will be late." *she walks away quickly* Hahaha, is she shy?
Me: "Hey, wait for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"