Bonamana.

Not Yet Eighteen.

DongHae's POV.

Leeteuk: "DongHae-ah. We will be fetching you after school, araso? You will be going straight to the studio."
Me: "Deh, Hyung. Hyung, can I bring someone with me?"
Leeteuk: "Who you want to bring?"
Me: "A friend of mine."
Leeteuk: "*thinking* Okay then. You just let Manager Hyung know about it, araso?"
Me: "Deh, Hyung. See you later, byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee."
Leeteuk: "Have fun in school!"

Yes, today is finally the day. SuperJunior is coming back with Bonamana. Wonder what will happen, will we win today? Aigo. I'm so excited/nervous/anxious all at the same time. Ohyes, I messaged Manager Hyung, he said it's fine for me to bring my friend along. Yes, you're right. I'm inviting Winnie. Hehehe. Hope she will be able to go. KEKEKE.

As I was walking to her house, I saw her hugging a guy. He seems so compatible to her. Wait, I'm much more compatible! He looks so sweet to her. Wait, I'M MORE MORE SWEETER. Argh, her smile is so wide. I can't beat that, can I?

Winnie's POV.

Me: "Ohmygod. Are you serious, bro?"
Onew: "Deh. I'm debuting tomorrow, as SHINee's leader. Hehehe!"
Me: "AHHHHHHHHHH. I'm so happy for you, oppa! *hugs tightly*"
Onew: "Hahaha. *hugs me back and let go of me', hold my hand instead* Let's go!"
Me: "Oppa, does Appa &- Omma know about it?"
Onew: "Ah, I haven't tell them yet. I will tell them later, when I see the both of them. You don't tell them first, araso?"
Me: "Araso."

I'm so happy today! One, I'm walking to school with my oppa. LIKE FINALLY! Two, oppa is going to debut soon. Hahaha. I'm so happy for him, it's like his wish come true! I was walking for awhile, then I realised something is missing. No, scratch that. Someone is missing. DongHae, where is he? He will usually appear at my doorsteps, but where is he? Is he sick or something? I turned back, and saw him staring at the floor while walking. He looks down. What happen to him? My heart aches to see him like this. Wait a minute, why is it aching? *scratch head*

Me: "Oppa. Wait a minute."

I ran towards DongHae and surprised him.

Me: "BOOOOOOOOOOOOO."
DongHae: "AHHHHHHHH."
Me: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. DongHae, it's me. Hahaha!"
DongHae: "Aish, you little girl. Why are you scaring me!?"
Me: "HAHAHA. Cause you looks so down. What happen to you?"
DongHae: "Eh... Nothing."
Me: "Don't lie to me, Lee DongHae. I know you're feeling down. Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *puppy eyes*"

I know he can never resist my puppy eyes. I don't know why.

DongHae's POV.

Argh. She just showed me her puppy eyes, my weakness. I was going to open my mouth, someone interrupted me.

???: "Winnie, who is he?"
Winnie: "Oppa, he is DongHae. DongHae, he is my oppa, Onew."
Onew: "Hello, I'm Winnie's oppa, Onew. Wait, are you Lee DongHae from SuperJunior?"
Me: "Hello. Deh. Why?"
Onew: "Hello *bows 90degree* I'm your hoobae in SM entertainment."
Me: "Hello *bows back* Jinja?"
Onew: "Deh."
Winnie: "DongHae, oppa is going to debut tomorrow. YAYAYAYAYAY!" she looks so kiddy when she says that. she is jumping up and down.
Me: "Cool. As a group or individual?"
Onew: "As a group, Hyung. Our group name is SHINee. I'm the leader. Oh, can I call you Hyung by the way?"
Me: "Sure, if I'm older than you."
Winnie: "I'm sure you're older, DongHae. Since my oppa is senior in our school. HAHAHA. &- Can you2 talk while walking, cause we3 going to be late!"
Me + Onew: "Deh."

We continued our journey to school. Onew and I talk about our trainee days. Hahaha. It was hardship for sure, but all pays off. For fans that will be you, you can never be any happier. &- I'm so happy that he isn't her boyfriend. HAHAHA.

- skip to lunch break -

Me: "Winnie! Are you free later?" 
Winnie: "Deh, why?"
Me: "Erm, I'm wondering, if you want to come with me to SuperJunior's comeback stage later?"
Winnie: "Jinja? Who's going?"
Me: "Well, I'm inviting you only, since I can't invite everyone."
Winnie: "Hmmmmm." Great, will she go?
Me: "Hmmmmmm?"
Winnie: "Okay, but I don't know how to go."
Me: "No worries, I will text Manager Hyung to fetch you later, at around 4pm. Is that okay with you?"
Winnie: "Okay, thanks for inviting!"
Me: "No problem!"

YAY! She agreed to it. Hooray, so happy.

Winnie's POV.

Ohmygod, DongHae just invited me to their comeback stage. I can't believe this. I hope I didn't just show my excitement out. Hehehe. What should I wear later? Hmmmm.

Last school bell finally rang, DongHae bid his goodbye before rushing off. Great, I'm left with 2hours to prepare. Got to rush home now.

- It's 3pm already -

OMO. 3pm already, I haven't think of what to wear. How How How!? I'm like staring at my closet for half an hour already!

Mum: "Sweetheart, why are you staring at your closet?"
Me: "Mum, I'm thinking of what to wear?"
Mum: "Hehehe. My girl is going for a date?"
Me: "Huh huh. No. I'm just going out."
Mum: "Just wear something casual, my dear. You look perfect in whatever you're wearing. Confidence is more important."

With that said, she left my room.

Hmms, casual. Maybe a pair of jeans and sleeveless top. Okay, off to bath.

- It's 3.30pm already -

Half an hour to go. Do some light makeup. Put put put. Prepare my small sling bag. Okay, done! Just nice, my phone rang.

???: "Yobesyo."
Me: "Yobesyo."
???: "Hello, I'm DongHae's Manager. Are you Winnie?"
Me: "Deh. I'm Winnie. Hello."
Manager: "Hahaha. Okay, I'm at your house already."
Me: "Oh, okay. I'm coming out now. Byebye."
Manager: "Bye."

Me: "Mum, I'm going out now."
Mum: "Be careful, my dear."

I walked out of my house, and spotted a car. I suppose it's DongHae's Manager's. I board the car, and I greeted him. Ohmygod, so scared. However, the whole atmosphere has been lighten up cause he is friendly. We talked about SuperJunior, especially DongHae. Didn't know he is sucha dorky. Hehehe! Soon, we reached the destination already. He brought me to their waiting room. I knocked the door, and walk in. Everyone is staring at me, scary.

Me: "Er, hello."
DongHae: "*walk to next to me* Why are you guys staring at her. Don't scare her away."
Leeteuk: "Oh, DongHae. So, she is the one who is your friend. Hello, I'm the angel without the wings, Leeteuk. Call me JungSoo oppa, okay? *he walk up to me*"
Me: "Deh, hello JungSoo oppa. I'm Winnie."
EunHyuk: "Ooooooh, so you're Winnie. Hello, I'm Eunhyuk, call me HyukJae oppa, araso? *he walks up to me, and wink"
Me: "Deh... HyukJae oppa."

Slowly slowly, one by one. They introduced themselves to me. They started to ask me lots of questions and they do crack up jokes at the same time. I felt the awkwardness isn't there anymore. Till a moment, DongHae said something.

DongHae: "YAH! Stop talking to my friend, I haven't talk to her yet!"
EH: "Are you sure she is your friend?"
DH: "Deh... Of course she ... is." 

I feel weird, I'm of course, DongHae's friend. Why is HyukJae asking sucha question? &- Why is the maknae smirking at me? I scratch my head.

DongHae's POV.

Argh, stupid HyukJae. What a question eh! Lucky Winnie is pure enough not to understand, hehehe. Or else, AWKWARD.

Manager Hyung came in and told us to finish changing to our outfits and put on our makeup. Since I'm down with mine, I talk to her.

Me: "Hey, Winnie. I'm sorry about them. Hehehe. They are just like that, ignore them." what if she ignores me because of them!?
Winnie: "Hehehe. It's alright. They are fun to be with."

We continued our conversation while waiting for the rest to finish preparing. I didn't know that the rest were talking about us.

Leeteuk's POV.

Me: "Hey, is she the girl that DongHae likes?"
HyukJae: "I don't know, he doesn't tell me much anymore!"
HeeChul: "It's seems like that. Let's just continue watching them."
RyeoWook: "She is cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. *someone smack his head. it's Heechul hyung* Hyung, why you smack me? *rubbing his head*"
HeeChul: "What is our rule? No chasing another brother's girl!"
RyeoWook: "Anio. I'm just jealous of DongHae hyung, that's all."
HeeChul: "You better be."
 

Winnie's POV.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ohmygod, I can't stop laughing. DongHae kept telling me about s, so funny. Tears are coming out from my eyes already. Hehehe. Ohyes, did I tell you about DongHae's outfit. Something to die for. I can ALMOST see his toned muscles. He looks nice in his outfit. It just makes my heart beat even faster.

Manager: "SuperJunior. It's time to be on stage. Let's get going."
SuJu: "Deh!"
DongHae: "*drag me up* Let's go, Winnie!"
Me: "Where are we going?"
DongHae: "You're going to stand somewhere I can see you. Hehehe."

He dragged me to the place where I can see the stage clearly. He asked me to wait for him there. Before, he went off, I shouted FIGHTING to him.

It was just minutes before SuperJunior is on stage. Their fans kept screaming. Hahaha. Don't belittle of their fans, I tell you. Their screams can scare you away. Hahaha. That's how powerful they are! :D It seems that everyone can see where am I? They all smiled at my direction, I smiled back too. Their song starts to play. They look so professional on stage. Totally different from what I saw just now. Hehehe. It was, soon, DongHae's solo part. He WINKED at me.

DongHae's POV.

Ah, it's finally over. Fans screamed so loud, I love them so much. Okay, fourth place after Winnie. Er, what did I just said? I love my family, first place of course. &- My sweetest group members! Hehehe. Whatever, I better find Winnie fast. I wonder if she saw my wink.

Me: "Hey!"
Winnie: "Hey, DongHae. Wow. Very nice performance. Hahaha!"
Me: "Thanks. Hehehe. So, who blow you off just now? I mean, which member impressed you the most?"
Winnie: "You."

Winnie's POV.

WAIT. DID I JUST REPLIED 'YOU' TO DONGHAE. OHMYGOD. MY CHEEKS TEMPERATURE RISE AGAIN!