First Day of School.

Not Yet Eighteen.

Winnie's POV.

It's 8am right now, and the alarm clock starts to ring. *Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiing*

I slam the alarm clock real hard. 'Argh, I have not slept enough yet. Why is the alarm clock ringing so early?' I thought.
My personal maid, Anne, came in and pull the curtains. Sunlights shore in, and I groan. She walk over to my bed, and wake me up.

Anne: "Miss, you have to wake up now. You will be late for school if you continue sleeping."
Me (in a sleepy voice): "There is no schoooooooooooool today."
Anne: "Yes, Miss. You have. Today is the start of your second semester for your year2. Remember?"
Me (awake due to the word Year2): "Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!? Omo."

I rush to my bathroom for my morning routine, changed into a suitable yet comfortable outfit for school. After spending an hour in my room, I head towards the dining hall for my breakfast. 

Mum: "Hey, Dear. You are awake. I have somthing to tell you. I have to accompany Dad for a week of meetings at Japan. Do you think you can take care of yourself?"
Me: "Mum, I'm already 17. I'm old enough to take care of myself. &- There is still an over-protective bro to take care of me. When are you guys leaving?"
Mum: "Hahaha. I should have known that your bro will take care of you. Hmms, if I'm not wrong, we are leaving this afternoon."
Me: "Mum, you can't be wrong about this. I don't want you to miss your flight. Ah, wait. Dad is going to be with you. Okay, then nothing will goes wrong since Dad will be with you. Speaking of Dad, where is he?"
Mum: "Hahaha. He said he needs to settle some business stuffs before flying off. Hahaha. Business stuff, which is totally not my thing."
Me: "Oh, cool. He will be coming back home to pick you up or something, right?"
Mum: "Yes, my dear. Why are you asking?"
Me: "Cause I have a blur Mum, and I don't want her to be lost. HEHEHE. Okay, Mum. I have to go now. Byeeeeeeeeeeee"

I took my bag and head for the door. Oh, wait. Where's my over-protectiveeeeeeeeeee bro?

Me: "Hey, Mum. Where's bro?"
Mum: "Took you long enough to notice that. Your bro went to school earlier. His class starts at 9am. Aren't you going to hurry? You will be late soon."
Me: "Yes, Mum. Bye, I love you. Say that to Dad too."

Phew. Lucky Dad is thoughtful enough to hire a chauffeur to drive both me &- bro around, or else I'm already rushing like hell.

- In School -

The moment I step into the classroom that I'm supposed to be in, it was chaos. Hahaha. I miss the noises by my classmates. Be it irritating or not, vacation for 2months makes you miss them like hell. Seriously. They seems to be crowding around someone or something. 'Hmms, maybe I should walk over and BOO them' I thought. Before, I could do so, our form teacher starts to talk.

Form Teacher: "Settle down, class. You are so noisy for day1 of this new semester." *shakes head*
The whole class burst into laughter from our form teacher's expression.
Jason: "Hahaha. Cause there are too many questions to ask, Miss."
Form Teacher: "Okayokay, you guys can do your askings or whatevernots during break time. Here, I have a new classmate who will be joining us from today. Oh, Winnie. You are here. I think you are the only one who don't know our new classmate yet. Winnie, come over here. DongHae, would you mind coming over as well?"

I walk over to where our form teacher is, as well as DongHae. Now I understands why everyone is crowding. So, he is the new student. Wait, why does he look so familiar?

Form Teacher: "So, this is our new classmate, DongHae. And this is our class chairperson, Winnie. Winnie, you will be incharge of showing DongHae the way around the school. Is there any problem?"
The whole class either Ooooohed or whistled after hearing this.
Me &- DongHae: "No, Miss."
Form Teacher: "If that's the case, you are dismissed."

The class starts to walk out of the classroom, except for me and DongHae. &- Of course, my clique who are waiting for me. As for me, I'm still staring at DongHae. Cause I still find him familiar. Yet, I can't think of where I seen him before.

Jason: "To the earth, Winnie. Hellooooooooo, are you there? Knock, knock." *he starts to shake me*
Me: "Ah, yesyesyes. What happen?"
Ade: "You are staring at him!"
Me: "Eh, who?"
Ade: ", you are totally blur as usual."
The whole clique: "Sotong! Hahahahahahahaha."
Jason: "Hey, DongHae. Do you want to join us? In case, this sotong *pointing at me* brings you to the wrong place. Hahaha."
DongHae: "Sure." *flashes his famous smile*

We walk towards our next classroom which was a block away. I'm still thinking where have I seen him, &- none of my friends are telling me anything. They just giggled and whispered. Little did I know, DongHae was walking beside me, staring at my expressions. There was total silence between us. Until, he broke the silence.

DongHae: "Hey, you're Winnie, right?"
Me: "Yeap. You're DongHae, right?"
DongHae: "Yes. Erm, what are you thinking about? You seems so in your world." *he tilts his head to the left alil*
Me: "Ah. I was thinking who are you. As in, you look familiar. I'm thinking where have I seen you before?"

DongHae's POV.

It was totally interesting to see her expressions. I don't know what is going on in her mind. She seems to be thinking something hard, her expressions changes every now and then. Ah, I'm so curious. I got to know.

Me:: "Hey, you're Winnie, right?"
Winnie: "Yeap. You're DongHae, right?"
Me: "Yes. Erm, what are you thinking about? You seems so in your world." *he tilts his head to the left alil*
Winniee: "Ah. I was thinking who are you. As in, you look familiar. I'm thinking where have I seen you before?"

Ah, so this is what she is thinking. Wait, she can't recognise me? I'm about to speak, her friend speaks before me.

Ade: ". You sure you can't recognise him? He's Lee DongHae from SuperJunior. The guy that you totally went crazy about."
Winnie: "Eh..........." *staring at me for 5seconds, I swear my face is going redder every second pass*
Winnie: "Ohmygod, I can't believe I'm this blur." *she covers her face as she speaks. her cheeks are red*
Me: "Hahaha. It's okay."

I suppose her clique witness the whole thing, they laughed.

Winnie: "Hey! How can you guys laugh at me still!? No one told me it is him." *her cheeks are still red*
YingYing: "I'm sorry. But yeah. We wanted to see your reaction after knowing it's him. Sorry. Ohyes. *facing me* I'm YingYing. Sorry for not introducing earlier. We wanted to witness what we saw just now."
Me: "Oh. Hahaha. No worries."

Slowly, one by one. They came over for their introduction.

Winnie's POV.

I can't believe this. They didn't tell me just to see my reaction. I'm so sad. Sigh. Why didn't I recognise him earlier? Ah, they are doing their mini introduction right now. Shall walk ahead first. Before they start to tease/laugh at me again.

DongHae's POV.

After their mini introduction, I found Winnie walking abit ahead of us. I quicken my pace over to her. Well, don't ask me why. I just feel like being with her. She seems so fun to be with. Hahaha. Wait, am I being weirdo?

Me: "Hey, why are you walking so fast?"
Winnie: "Eh. Nothing. I wanted to find the next classroom, so that I can inform them."
Me: "Oh, are you angry with them? I'm so sorry about not telling you the truth."
Winnie: "Neh, I'm not angry. I'm used to it already. Cause I'm always blur. So, yeah. Hahaha. It's okay, it's not your fault either. If I were you, I will not saying it cause I will prefer going to school in peace instead of running away from fans. Hahaha!" *she flashes her smile. im stunned for a moment. her smile attracts me.*
Me: "Thankyou for understanding. Hahaha."
Winnie: "Well, we are here already."

 

Okay, I'm done with the first chapter. How was it? :/