Chapter 1: Park Chorong

All Things Just Go Wrong

It was a sunny day with some gently blowing breeze. I was sitting at an open-air cafe, feeling the mild sunlight and the cool breeze, reading a novel and sipping a cup of Americano. In fact, I was not just sitting here enjoying my day. I was actually waiting for someone.

 

Then all of a sudden, someone lashed the arms around my neck from my back. Without turning my face to my back, I noticed that the one I was waiting for had arrived.

 

"Chorong ah~~~"A sweet female voice entered my ears, and the owner of the voice was the person who was hugging me. "Have you been waiting here for a long time?"

 

"I've got used to it anyway. That's why I brought a book along with me." I closed my book and put it into my back, then I took a sip of my Americano. "Naeun ah, don't you feel tired standing here and putting your arems around me like this?"

 

So the person that I was waiting for was Son Naeun, one of my best friends. I had met her since middle school, so I had already been accustomed to waiting for her for at least half an hour if dating with her. Starting from the day I knew about her bad habit, always being late, I had already felt worried for her future boyfriend. He must be a very patient person, or he would probably got mad after dating her for a few times!

 

"So why do you only call me out today? I mean, why don't you call Minhyuk and Bomi to come as well?"

 

Naeun was ordering a cup of latte to a waitor. After ordering and the waitor left, Naeun turned her face back to me. She looked into my eyes, carefully.

 

"Actually, I want to tell you something, but I don't want too many people to know now. I believed that my secret will be safe with you." Naaeun said with a serious expression on her face. "Chorong ah, you will keep this secret for me, right?"

 

"Sure." I also replied seriously.

 

"That's great."Naeun was relieved.Then she seemed to fall into comtemplation.

 

I didn't ask her anything. I was waiting for her to start talking first.

 

After a few minutes, the latte that Naeun ordered had arrived. She then took a sip of it, and looked at me again.

 

"Chorong ah," Naeun said softly. "I fall in love with someone."

 

I was quite surprised actually. Naeun was known as a "goddess" because she was pretty and elegant. She had a lot of admirers, including someone good-looking, someone rich, someone had outstanding achievements in certain fields, and someone with all these strengths. However, she just didn't find her love among all these admirers. I thought that maybe her criteria for choosing a boyfriend should be very high that people can hardly fufill, but now she told me that she was in love with someone.

 

"Wow. So who's the lucky guy that win our goddess's heart?" I was completely excited and curious, but I tried to hide all these feelings of mine with a smile.

 

"Actually, you knew that person too." Naeun was a little bit blushed. "I think I fall in love with Minhyuk."

 

Then my smile was frozen, almost immediately.

 

In fact, I had fell in love with Minhyuk for a long time, so long that I can't even remember when it started, and why it started.

 

Although he always teased me and played trick on me, I didn't find it annoying at all. Instead, I quite enjoyed it. At first I thought it was just because we had been best friends for so long, but then I found out that the truth was that I actually fell in love with him.

 

"Chorong ah, do you think he loves me too?" Naeun seemed not finding out my awkwardness and asked.

 

Then I thought of the way Minhyuk treated Naeun. In front of me, Minhyuk always acted as a naughty guy. But in front of Naeun, he didn't talk much, just like he was shy when he saw Naeun.

 

Maybe Minhyuk loved Naeun as well.

 

I was upsetted by my own thought, but it seemed to be the truth.

 

"I don't know."

 

Yes, I don't know how should I answer you. I don't know what should I do. I just don't know everything.

 

"Will you support me then?" Naeun said as she put her hand on mine.

 

I gently nodded. I really didn't know how should I reply.

 

"Thank you so much, Chorong!" Naeun looked at me, thankfully.

 

I couldn't hear all the things that Naeun said afterwards. My mind was just empty and I could not think of anything.

 

What am I suppoesed to do, if my best friend fell in love with the same guys me?

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************

So the first chapteer finally comes!!

For those who subscribed, I hope the story won't make you disappointed:))

Feel free to comment!:)