Lee HoWon

My love is Infinite

*  Edited * 

I will be including parts and pieces of Infinite & Nana's interactions in the past. 

ENJOY ~~ Lovelies >3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback Part 1 

Woohyun has been practising his swordplay alone in the forest for the past 1 week. Being the 2nd commander of Infinite, he understand that he had to be ready for battle anytime. Furthermore, he has to protect her from this upcoming battle. Woohyun was focusing his sword formation when he saw the brushes move from the corner of his eyes. He put on his poker face and pretend to be olivious to the fact that there's someone watching him. But in the next moment, he sprunged into actions and with a swift move, the brushes spilt into 2, revealing the "  intruder " who has already dropped to the ground from shock.

Given in any other situation, Woohyun would have jump forward and attack without mercy. But today is different... Woohyun threw his sword on the ground and rushed to attend the " intruder "  , sweeping away the fallen leaves on her gently while checking for any injuries. " Oppa, You scared me " Nana pouted while hitting his chest lightly. The boy grabbed her small hands without any effort and looked straight into her eyes. " What should i do if you are injured? "  Woohyun was worried.  Yes, upon seeing her, he felt that every time that is devoted to training, every sweat that he dropped and every injury that he suffer, it was all worthwhile.  But he would have never .. never forgive himself if he would to hurt her.

Nana's expression turned sour. Tears threatening to fall from her eyes as she looked to the muddy ground. All she wanted is to check on her beloved oppa.  Woohyun's heart softened. Of course, he knew her good intention. " Nana ah.. Minahae. "  Woohyun leaned his forehead against hers.  " Oppa is a bad guy. How are you going to punish me ? "  Nana's face brightened up like a child who is receiving candies.  " I want you to take care of me forever !!!! "  Her eyes grazing into his, waiting for the answer. 

" Nana, Oppa promise you, I promised "

 

 

Flashback Part 2

Hoya dragged himself out of the bed. The night air was cold and stiff.  Whatever the reason is, Hoya was certain that Sunggyu must have something really important to discuss with him.  " Come In  " The voice sound strained. Hoya walked in to find Sunggyu Hyung resting with his head on the table. He must have a tough day too. " Hyung, are you alright? "  Instead of replying to his question, Sunggyu simply just threw him a key. A car key.
Hoya narrowed his eyes in confusion. *  What am i going to do with this * 
 
Hoya was now sitting on his bed recalling about the mission that he had received from his leader just moments ago. " Listen Hoya , I have a mission for you. On that day, i need you to leave .. leave with Nana. Protect her and no matter what happened, do not. I repeat .. DO NOT turn back "
 " Hyung.. Why me ? Woohyun .."  Before he could finished his question, Sunggyu cut him off.  " Hoya. This is an order. Not a request. Keep her safe. Please . PLEASE ".  Hoya stared at the car key lying on his palm and let out a strained laughter. He had never expect himself to be the one taking Nana away from Sunggyu. 
 
 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Present 

Hoya furrowed his eyebrows. * Did she twisted her ankle or something *  He was about to call her name when Yui na picked herself up from the floor, sweeping the dust away from her uniform. Hoya withdrew his hand awkwardly and cleared his throat.  " Are you alright? '"  Yui na only nooded her head in response. 

Silence ...... The atmosphere was getting awkward. Both of them are getting rusty with their social skills. 

" Yui na, Hwang Yui Na, your partner for this term " and she held out her hand shyly. " Hoya, Lee Ho Won, Please guide me along "  and he shook her hand firmly. Yui na flashed him a sweet smile.  And at that moment.. Something stirred in Hoya's heart. He felt contented.  * What is this weird feeling? Who is she? *