You are a Liar

My love is Infinite

 * Edited *

I would try to stick to the original plot so as not to confused my existing subscribers !!

Trying out another way of typing since previously, the review received was really bad, and it seems that alot of readers

got confused with the switch of POV. 

ENJOY READING ~ LOVELIES >3

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback 

" Nana ..Come Back !! " The girl, dressed in a pastel pink long dress was running away from the boy. No. She wasnt afraid of him. Instead, she was enjoying herself. But she didnt make it far enough as the boy caught up to her immediately, giving her a back hug. She puffed out her cheeks, feeling upset that she got caught so easily again. This is so unfair.  Nana was clearly upset. The boy let out a hearty laughter before reaching out to ruffle her hair and held her face in his hands. " Silly girl, no matter how far you run, i will still be able to catch you " 

 

* Noo no .. this can't be happening. I refused to * Nana looked up to Sunggyu with a sorrowfull gaze. She refused to believe that he's going to send her away.  Yes. She knew that the enemy was coming and they were no match of them. But .. all she want is to stay with them. The rest of the Infinite were silent. This is it. Their last farewell. Though they couldnt bear to. They knew that it was nesscary. Sungjong, the youngest of them was sobbing silently.

Infinite Leader Kim Sunggyu's face was unreadable. " Hoya, go now " he coldly commanded.  " But Sunggyu Hyung... " Hoya was about to go for his last attempt to change the leader's mind when he felt a tug on his shirt. " Nana .. " His heart contract seeing her pitiful look. Her once bright eyes ware now puffy and red.  " Oppa.. Let's go ". Though no words were exchange, every members knew that this was a tough decision that he had to make. And as for him ....

 

He will never forget that it was him.... It was him who sent her away

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Present

Sungjong was just getting out of his room when he heard whisperings coming out from Sunggyu's room. Knowing his hyung's temper, he knew better than to barge in. So instead, he choose to lean on the door as close as possible. And at time like this. Sungjong wish that he wasnt that nosy. Because what he had heard was breaking his heart.  " Yeah Sungjong ! what are you doing outside Hyung's room? " Dongwoo was cautious. Is the maknae up to some pranks? But he softened immediately after seeing his expression. Woohyun who was coming out of his room at that time was surprised to see Sungjong upset as well. " Sungjong. What happened ?  Are uou injured anywhere? " Ever since Hoya left them. Woohyun has been really protective of the remaining members. 

" Hoya Hyung .. Nana Noona .." And with that, Sungjong broke down into tears. He couldnt bring himself to finish the sentence. But Dongwoo and Woohyun knew exactly  what happened in the room just hearing these names. And at the moment, their hearts squeezed in pain too. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Finished editing Chapter 1 !!

Comment ~ THANKS LOVELIES >3