Aish. This girl

My love is Infinite

* Edited * 

Enjoy the story :)

Comments. Thanks Lovelies >3

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback

Hoya thought he will have finished his studies back in the States, and not here.. in Korea. But .. Something back in his mind was bothering him. And it seems that he will only be able to find his answers if he come back... The answer to his dreams. Yes, intially he was scared. Just imagined having the same dreams over and over again for 2 years. It's simply ridiculous. And yet,  that's what happening to him. And the strange thing is, he was begining to find comfort in it. 

In his dream, he was driving a car. And he was not alone. A girl was beside him. Though he can't make out her features, Hoya was sure that she's crying.. Soft sobs can be heard and her long brown hair was sticking onto her face. Seeing her in this state made his heart shattered. And how he wish he can console her .. hug her .. But if there's one thing that he can be sure of is, he need to get her away from danger. Hoya tightened his grip on the steering wheels. Yes. He must hurry. 

 " Hoya Oppa .. Im sorry. really really sorry that you have to be here with me. I dont want to seperate you from Infinite.  Im sorry.  " The girl finally spoke up.  But there was something to her tone. It was as if she had given up all hopes and that we will not be able to make it. Hearing no response from Hoya, she finally turned to face him but before he could register her features, She flung her arms over his neck and hugged him tightly.  Hoya' let go of the sterring wheel and hugged her back automatically. He had no idea what happen next. A bright blue light suddenly eveloped the whole car and then ... That's it. Everything ended and he was pulled back to reality. But Hoya remembered her last words clearly ..  the last few words that she whispered into his ears;  " Oppa .. You have to come back for me " 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Present 

Hoya was beyond annoyed. Girls were following him everywhere. * Can't they just leave me alone? * Yes, back in America, he had admirers as well. But they were cool about it. Unlike here. * Im going to hate all these fangirls * Hoya stopped infront of his classroom. Glad that he can finally get away from them. But his hope was thrashed when his new classmates started to whisper and giggles upon his entrance. * Aishh.. here we go again * 

If Hoya was amused, he really had done a good job maintaining his expression. This girl has been peeking at him since he had settled down beisde her. Yes.. the very same girl that he had encontered this morning. And now , Hoya could feel her gaze moving up and down his body. * Is she checking me out? *  Normally, he will have snapped back. <  But this girl was not normal , If only he know >  Hoya decided to instead. Wondering what's her reaction be if she were to get caught red handed by him. And * Bingo * , Hoya let out a tiny smile as he watched her head jerked back in shocked.

 

* This is interesting *

photo yhoya.gif