7 : They're Coming

Moonlight Sonata Mvt. 1 - Adagio [SHINee]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Two Moons” EXO

 

Jisun whimpered, shying away from all the male wolves while hugging Jihyun’s arm. Jihyun hushed her gently as she passed her Kimchi to Kyungsoo.

 

Chanyeol was pacing in wolf form, his teeth bared with a low growling vibrating from his throat. Sehun, too, looked agitated, his rainbow-hued fur bristling menacingly, his eyes glaring at particularly nothing. He had grown fond of Jisun like a little sister and was furious that she had been violated like that.

 

Don’t ask if this is a dream anymore

 

Suho stood in human form, the only one human other than Kyungsoo. His eyes were trained on his pack.

 

“This war is getting out of hand. They are being bold enough to hurt those associated with us.” His eyes softened as he stared at Jihyun and Jisun. Baekhyun, in wolf form, whined in agreement before gently nosing a sleeping Emma who had collapsed in pain and fear, hugging him tightly.

 

Kyungsoo gently smoothed Jihyun’s hair as she tried to comfort Jisun. “It’s time we call for reinforcement.”

 

I’m waiting, my heart is burning, time is being wasted

 

Kai’s ears perked up, his fur fluffing up. “You mean them?”

 

 

Suho nodded gravely. “We want them to back off, not fight a battle. We will win, but not without casualties, and I fear the casualties will not be only us but will be extended to those associated with us.”

 

Kai froze. “But them! Tao is bat- insane! He may be our best fighter but he is scared of bugs! Bugs!”

 

Sehun perked up. “Chen’s coming though.”

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun smirked a bit, before sighing. “With Chen comes Xiumin and Lay.”

 

 

“That’s not too bad...” Suho said.

 

 

Kai whined. “But Tao!”

 

 

Kyungsoo smacked his head. “Why are you so against Tao?”

 

See those two full moons, you’re the chosen knight

 

Chanyeol sighed. “Probably because Tao will take his spot as the strongest fighter…”

 

 

Kyungsoo sighed and took out his cell phone, dialing a number.

 

 

“Hello?” came a slightly accented voice.

 

“Ah Tao,” Kyungsoo began. “We are asking for a favor if you’re not busy.”

 

“I’m not busy, why?” Tao answered, his voice turning sharp at Kyungsoo’s serious tone.

 

“We need help,” Suho answered, taking Kyungsoo’s phone. “The vampires are causing trouble.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter