3 : Taken

Moonlight Sonata Mvt. 1 - Adagio [SHINee]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jisun woke up in the morning and blinked when she saw Emma and Jihyun cuddled in the same bed as she was in.  She smirked and kicked them awake.

 

The two sat up fast, their eyes wide.  They turned to see who had woken them and glared at the smiling Jisun who innocently said, “Let’s get ready guys.”

 

Emma groaned, “Jisun if you haven’t noticed, you woke us up one minute earlier than the alarm...”

 

“That’s basically the same thing,” Jisun said, rolling her eyes.

 

Then, the alarm rang the room.  The repetitive beep annoyed Jihyun so much that she threw the alarm across the room; it broke the window, and Emma and Jisun heard a loud thud. Jisun looked out to the window to see Kyungsoo scrunching in pain. Jisun's eyes widened in shock, and Jihyun was still in her dreamland, without realizing the pain she has caused to the poor boy.

 

“Um...Jihyun, wake up…I think you need to see what you’ve done.” Jisun hurriedly woke Jihyun up.

 

“What? Stop disturbing me. I just had a super good dream where I was eating all you can eat Kbbq for FREE!” Jihyun practically screamed the last word.

 

“Just look out the window and you will know,” Jisun said and ran out to the door. “By the way, it’s not my fault. Bye.”

 

Jisun walked out the door, resulting in flabbergasted look from both Emma and Jihyun.

 

Jihyun slowly rose up from her bed, and she made her way to the window. She saw the broken alarm clock on someone’s head, in which she looked at the boy with sleepy eyes.

 

“Hi,” Kyungsoo said with his free hand holding his head. By the look of rising bruise, it seemed pretty painful.

 

Jihyun stared at him with open as Kyungsoo stared back at her. She stared back at Kyungsoo’s hand where her cute rock shaped alarm clock clutched at the boy hand.

 

“Um, hi?” Jihyun responded, confused why her beloved alarm clock was in Kyungsoo’s hand before connecting the dots. Her face turned red as she yelped and practically flew out the door.

 

Kyungsoo looked confused until the front door opened and Jihyun came out in all her bed-headed glory.

 

“I’m sooooo sorry! I thought you were Jisun…OMG I’m so sorrry! I’ll do anything to make it up to you! I’m soooo sorry!” Jihyun cried out pathetically, literally hugging Kyungsoo’s arm.

 

“Um Jihyun,” Emma called from the window. "You do know you are still in your pajamas...”

 

Jihyun froze from hugging Kyungsoo. She paused looking horrified and she ran back in, throwing her rock alarm clock behind her in her haste to get back in. It unluckily resulted it crashing back into Kyungsoo’s face, knocking him out cold.

 

--

 

Jisun looked in shock when Jihyun suddenly ran in, making her tumble and crash into a hard firm chest. An arm immediately wrapped around her to steady her. Jisun blushed as she was steadied and she turned to face her savior.

 

Chanyeol stared at her with a bright smile in his face. "Good morning, did you sleep well?”

 

Jisun blushed. "Yes, I did. The morning especially.”

 

Chanyeol tipped his head confused when a loud yell interrupted them. Baekhyun showed up, his eyes wide in shock.

 

 

"Kyungsoo's been assaulted! He’s out there fainted!”

 

Chanyeol mouth hung open. "WHAT!”

 

Suho nodded grimly. "Someone threw a rock at him. It unfortunately hit his bare forehead.”
 

 

 

Kai let out a cry. "No! Kyungsoo! Don’t die on me! I’ll save you!”

 

Jihyun poked her head out from her bedroom. "WHAT KYUNGSOO IS DEAD???!!!!”

 

Baekhyun let out a horrified squeal. "Kyungie is dead?!”

 

Emma stood at the bottom of the stairs in shock. "WHAT!”

 

Jisun shook her head. They were a bunch of idiots. She stepped forward and checked his pulse to find it beating steadily. "No, you idiots, he just fainted.”

 

Immediately they all silenced, staring at Kyungsoo as if he had just survived a fifty-fifty chance surgery when he groaned and woke up.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter