2 : Their Secret

Moonlight Sonata Mvt. 1 - Adagio [SHINee]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sunlight filtered through the windows next to Jihyun.  Her eyes fluttered open as she dragged herself out of her bed.

 

She blinked as the memory of the previous night flooded her brain. "OH !"  She turned around to see both Jisun and Emma waking up slowly at the sound of her loud voice.

 

Jisun growled and threw a pillow at her.  "What was tha-"  She froze, fear flickering in her gaze as she recalled last night's event.

 

Emma was shivering uncomfortably in her bed.  "What do you think happened?"

 

Jihyun blinked.  "I think it must've been a dream or a prank or something!  I'm sure it's not real.  Besides, we’re safe now..."  The last part was said with a touch of uncertainty.  Jihyun didn't know what, but she felt a bad sense of foreboding.

 

The other two girls nodded, eager to leave last night behind.  They quickly dressed and left the room, where they were immediately assaulted by the heavenly smell of food.

 

Jihyun's eyes grew before she dragged the other two to the kitchen.  Their eyes grew wide when they saw five super-hot guys around the table and another one cooking.

 

They all turned to see the three girls.

 

The one with large nerdy glasses, that somewhat looked good on him, smiled brightly at them.  "You guys are finally awake!  I wanted to meet our new cabin mates but you guys weren't up yet, and Kyungsoo forbid me from walking you all up."

 

A super tall guy with big ears shoved his shoulder playfully.  “Dude you're supposed to introduce yourself.  Observe.”  He smiled at them.  “Hey!  I'm Chanyeol, nice to meet you!"

 

Jisun smiled shyly at him.  "I'm Jisun, nice to meet you."

 

Another guy with rainbow-dyed hair smirked at her.  “Pretty name.  I'm Sehun."

 

The boy with glasses yelled indignantly, "Hey stop trying to steal my thunder!"  He turned to Emma.  "I'm Baekhyun~"

 

Another tall guy with black hair winked at her.  “I'm Kai."

 

Emma blinked and snorted in response.  "You can call me Emma."

 

The last guy with black hair offered Jihyun a bottle of vitamins.  "Hey, I'm Suho.  You look tired.  Would you like some vitamins?"

 

Jihyun opened to reply back awkwardly when the last boy entered.  He was short with large eyes, and to Jihyun's dismay, he was still quite taller than her.

 

He smacked Suho's head with a wooden spoon he was holding.  "How many times have I told you not to offer vitamins to the first new person you see?  You'll scare them away!"  He then turned to the shocked Jihyun and smiled.  "I'm Kyungsoo!  I'm the cook in this band of guys.  I made enough for you guys too so don't worry~"

 

Jihyun smiled at Kyungsoo brightly.  "Thanks!  I'm Jihyun, it's nice to meet you guys!"

 

Emma found herself far, far away from her friends and between two annoying guys, Baekhyun and Kai.  They weren’t that annoying, but she never liked extremely flirty boys.  She shook her head mentally and sighed.  Hormones these days...

 

Jisun stared at her mournfully as she sat between Sehun and Chanyeol.  The only happy one seemed to be Jihyun, as she was discussing with Kyungsoo about his wonderful food and what he put in it.

 

Jisun took her first bite of her food and felt herself melt.  It was just so gooooood.  Emma, too, was crying anime tears as she ate, making Baekhyun and Kai extremely concerned.

 

Kyungsoo was laughing nervously as Jihyun praised the ground he walked on, while Suho looked put out that he was receiving no praise about his vitamins.

 

The group finished eating and they left together to their next collab room.  Thankfully they were all together, the whole cabin.

 

Jisun walked next to the two giants, Sehun and Chanyeol.  She was talking to them when she felt a piercing stare.  She whipped around to see lots of kids gathered around in small groups.  Thinking it as her imagination, she just continued to walk on, chatting with Chanyeol.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter