10 : Broken

Moonlight Sonata Mvt. 1 - Adagio [SHINee]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

hai ^^

 

we're back once again hehe~ hope you guys like it!!

 

 

 

 

The remaining wolves held another meeting that night. Tao for the first time seemed much like his old self. Perhaps seeing Kris righted his brain on track again, mused Suho as he looked at a serious Tao.

 

“I can’t believe Baekhyun just abandoned us like that,” Chanyeol whimpered pathetically. Chen pressed his pelt into Chanyeol’s, comforting him.

 

Kyungsoo sat silently between Tao and Kai, his eyes guarded and silently regarding them. Sehun watched silently, his fur spiked up, a hint of fear in his fur.

 

Suho calmly drew their attention back to him. “I believe you understand why I have called this meeting?”

 

He was met with terse nods. “I have come to inform you about the truth in why Kris and Luhan has become traitors. Tao if you please?”

 

Tao stood, his fur bristling. “I’ll make this short.” He growled, his english somehow perfect. “I trusted Kris with my life, plain and simple. He took advantage of that. Somehow in the sick, twisted corner of his mind, he fell in love with me,” he spat. “Especially when I began to contact my childhood friend Jihyun, who happened to be a girl. Kris began to grow jealous. I was, am, very close with Jihyun. She is like my sister in everything but blood. Anyhow one day, we were joking in our text about how we always had each other and how we love each other. I was joking when I told her to go out with me. She of course knew and teased me and told me yes if I did all these stuff. Kris didn’t know we were joking because of Valentines Day the next day, and how we were like since we are single we should go out with each other and stuff. He grew angry. He destroyed my phone and told me to come to his room at night the next day. I-I trusted him. I went to him without hesitation. I met with Chen on the way there. He told me Luhan had asked the same for him. I um went to his room…it gets blurry from there…”

 

Tao whimpered and Kyungsoo gently pressed himself to Tao, offering support. Tao nodded in response, his tail flickering. “Then h-he p-pinned me d-d-down on his b-b-bed. I was shocked. I-i-i told him to let go. H-h-h-he b-b-began to caress my face. H-h-his oh his eyes! T-t-they were so scary!” Tao shook badly, his ears flat on top of his head. “He then hushed me. H-h-h-his hands began to w-w-w-wander.” Tao gulped. “And He u-u-undid my clothes and -u-u-undid h-h-his. I-i-i-”

 

 

Tao began to cry, thick fat tears coming from his scarlet eyes, wetting his red fur.

 

 

Chen padded forward and nuzzled Tao. “I’ll say mine first then.” he declared.

 

“I think we should at least be here for something like this.” a voice rang in the clearing.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter