Chapter 5

Still Love You!! [DISCONTINUED]

Hey guys Im sorry I havent update the story for a couple of days because I was busy and also thinking on what would the next chapter is about so yeah its really hard making story xD....... who says it easy anyway?

Oh! And Im also busy reading a fic right now and Im so Into it that sometimes I forget that I have a story to write and IM ALSO GONNA GRADUATE NXT WEEK!!!! Yehey!! (no one cares) Anyways lets move on now and go to the story~! Woosh~!

=============================================

After Luhan and Xiumin's talk Luhan goes back to the classroom to talk to Choon-hee about what happend earlier to apologize. Once he got in the classroom he found Choonhee who is just sitting and studying but he notice that the food he just bought for her earlier havent been touch nor move by Choonhee he just let out a sigh since he doesnt have a right to do anything about it.

'Such a stubborn girl.' Luhan said to himself. 

Luhan approaches her and Choonhee notice a presence standing beside her and look up to see who the person standing beside her and saw Luhan but just scoffed and continue on studying.

"Why are you so stubborn? I even bought you a food with my own money for you to eat." Luhan said to Choonhee who seemed annoyed and look up to Luhan.

"Who told you to buy me food, NO ONE right? And I didnt even ask for it!" Choonhee said to Luhan.

"Arasso. Sorry about what happend earlier." Luhan felt bad and apologizes to Choonhee and took a seat beside her.

"Ermh. About you being my tutor when will we start by the way?." Luhan look at Choonhee.

"Maybe later after class at the library." Choonhee said to Luhan.

 "Okay, May I have your number... You know.... incase there might be a time that I cant meet up with you." Luhan shyly ask to Choonhee.

Choonhee look at Luhan for awhile and grab her phone from her pocket and hand it to Luhan and goes to her contacts to find her phone number and save it to his contacts after his done he secretly look at her gallery to find some pictures of her but only saw a family picture and a picture of random items. Choonhee wondered why he is taking so long and ask him.

"Why are you taking so long?" Luhan flinch when Choonhee suddenly ask him.

"A-ah I was U-um.. still finding y-your number. Sorry f-for taking so long." Luhan stuttered and gave back the phone to Choonhee.

 

Choon-hee's POV

Im here sitting with Luhan at the gym eating our food since the canteen is already full. Wondering about him with me here at the gym together I was supposed to stay at the classroom and eat there with my own lunch but Luhan suddenly dragged me here at the gym and to eat with him since he told me that the EXO guys about 'something' and he got pissed and he doesnt have any other friends to join him, so thats why he is with me today and it also annoyed me a bit since he disturb my study time even though its lunch I still want to study since Its the final year of highschool I want to go to a better, good college to have a good future.

I didnt speak to him since I have nothing to say and just eat my own food which my mom packed for me sometimes when she feels like it. Although the silence broke off when Luhan said something to me out of the blue which surpised me.

"Have you like someone before?" He said to me in a monotone voice and stare at me showing a serious expression.

I look at him and also stare at him for a moment. 'What is he talking about' I said in my thoughts since he is talking nonsense.

It was quiet for the meantime and we just keep on staring at eachother and I was wondering what could be inside in his mind that he suddenly ask that kind of question.

"Hehe... Nevermind about my question just continue eating." He smiled awkwardly and look back at his food and continuing eating.

We ate our food for a few minutes until we are finished with it I start to pack it inside my bag and was about to leave but this guy yanked my arm like AGAIN! It really annoyed me so much that I want to punch his face if he keeps doing that.

I turned to him angryily.

"What?! Will you stop doing that it really gets on my nerves!" I said to him.

"Oh sorry again keke.... Dont leave yet lets walk together around the school since I only showed you the library and canteen last day." He told me and smiled at me.

"But I still nee-" I wasnt able to finish my words AGAIN.

"Just come with me and besides your smart enough to go at the top list and I also heared that you were Top 1 in your previous school and all you do all day is studying and seating at your chair and even though your just sitting its also bad for your health now lets go!." Luhan said and drag me outside the gym.

We were walking around the school and we still have plenty of time to roam around the school grounds and I didnt realize that the school is also pretty and huge and also around the school there are plenty of different beautiful flowers and trees. There are also benches around the corner for a student to take a rest, this area almost look like a park but I only saw few students walking and some boys laying at the grass to take a rest.

"Hey. Um... Luhan what are the things you like doing?" I ask since Im curious about what Luhan is doing.

"Me? Oh I do taekwondo but since I got low grades Mr. Jung might not allow me to join the next taekwondo competition." He said and let out a sigh.

"Is that the only thing your good at? Taekwondo?" I said to him.

"Aside from that Im also good at...... Girls." He whispered at my ears and I flinch when his breathing came in contact with my skin but shrugged it off.

I step aside a little bit and stare at him who is just standing with a flirty smile on and I eyed him from head to toe.

"What a joke you in that kid face? I bet your more famous to the Ahjumma's than to the girls." I said to him without me even realizing that I get comfortable with him already and I continue to walk leaving him behind with him wearing a fake-sad-expression.

"Yah! Im famous to the girls around here!" He shout at me and I just smile while still walking.

'Its not bad hanging out with him after all.' I thought to my self and still smiling while walking and Luhan running to catch up with me.

 

End of Choon-hee's POV 

 

Luhan's POV

I catch up with her and saw her smile when I took a peek at her face my heart fluttered again beating fast and her face was glowing because of the sun rays hitting her face I keep on staring at her and she turned her head to me muttering some words but I couldnt even hear a single thing when she talks because I was mesmerizing her face. I look into her lips and translating the words shes saying in my mind.

I was cut off again when I hit a tree not a lamp post anymore but a tree and I groaned and rub my head and it really hurt so much but Im glad that It wasnt bleeding but it leave a bruise on my forehead.

"I told you to watch out but you werent listening." She said to me.

"At least my head isnt bleeding but Im okay since I always bump into some lamp post whenever I go walk to go here at school because I was watc- Clumsy" I said to Choonhee I almost told her that I was watching her.

"Anyways lets continue walking." I stand up and we continue on walking.

"Hey Choonhee." 

"Mmh. What is it?"

We were talking while walking and since I think she still doesnt consider me as her friend I would like to ask her to be one and I like to know more about her I want to see her smile like earlier her calm expression her cheerful self everything about her I want to let it out from her and get rid of her cold and stoic expressions and replace it with happiness but I still had a long way to go and I already like her but Im wondering does she have some feelings for me to? Even just tiny bit of heart fluttering feelings for me? But even she has no feelings for me I'll try my best to make her like me and Im sure about my feelings for her that I like her.

"Can I be your friend?" I look to her and smiled since I dont want to speed things up we can start as friends.

It took her minutes to reply and I stare at her eyes showing uneasiness but later turned to a calm one.

"Okay." She said to me it was short but I was happy since she can be my friend but her expression turned into cold one.

"Lets go its almost time we still have classes and I dont want to be late." She said and walk back at inside the school her I was curious on what has gotten into her earlier she was smiling but moments later it was gone and her face change into a cold expression and that makes me even more desperate to know her more I want to know all her secrets It may sound like Im some kind of a pyscho but I really want to know everything about her and I also want to change her and make her happy all day with a smile wearing everyday and somewhat I pity her.

I let out a sigh and I walk back to inside the school to the classroom I stand up at the door for awhile and stare at her who is back to herself reading with a blank expression on and I walk back to my seat and I lay my head using both hands as my pillow with my and I stare at her who is busy with her book I let out a sigh again and close my eyes to take a rest for a few minutes.

 

End of Luhan's POV

 

=============================================

Lame~!!

Hey guys its your Lame author Im sorry for updating it just now I was supposed to update it yesterday but I didnt finish it so sorry T.T

Anyways just stay tune for the next chapter and keep reading my story~!! Thank you!! and check my one shot story below just copy the link.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/898421/last-day-angst-oneshot-you-kai-jongin        <<<====== Copy that link!! TNX!