Chapter 3

Still Love You!! [DISCONTINUED]

Ohhh~!!!

Heres Chapter 3 I hope you like it and Im sorry I was supposed to update it yesterday but I didnt finish it :L

and let me remind you again in 10 and 12 of march i will be busy so im not sure if I can update it it.....

so anyways lets start!!

==================================

Luhan followed her and called her many times but she wont stop in her tracks and won't look at him he then grab her shoulders and turn her to face him.

"Gwaenchanha?" Luhan asked her still in his grip and stare at her and a hint of anger can be seen in her eyes which Luhan notice.

"Why do you care?" But before he could reply her Choon-hee walk away from his grip and walked off again to the library and Luhan didn't follow her anymore and thought that she just need to ease her mind about the accident happend awhile ago.

 

Choon-hee's POV 

Seriously why did I agree to stick up with that guy from the beginning if I had ignored to come with him it the thing happend awhile ago shouldn't have happened and what is there in him to cause all the girls to swoon over him and who are they to call my parents like that.

"Argh!!" I groaned in anger as I thought about the things happend awhile ago.

I borrowed a book to which includes the topic teacher is  discussing since I was left out by the whole class since this school teaches advnaced lesson which is different from the school I attend before.

The things they said about me happen awhile ago did not really affect me but when the girl brought my parents up I really bursted into anger its okay to me if they talk behind my back since most of the girls in the school I attend before always do it and Im used to it but they never brought up a talk  about my parents.

The bell rang but I dont care about it I just put the books where I took them and walk away out of the library and walk to the stairs and go to the third floor since the library is located at the first floor but there is also a bigger library at the second floor which Luhan told me while we were eating and the lockers are located beside our classroom.

As I arrive at the third floor I walk to the hallway where there are no more students since theres a rule saying whenever the ring bells you immedietly go to the classroom since the teachers are strict about their students who are late to go inside but I dont care about that since maybe they're going to shrug it off since Im new here.

I took the books that are needed for the class and head in to the classroom as soon as I get in all the students eyes are on me same as the time when I first came in the classroom a young looking female teacher look at me and says something to me.

"So you must be the new student of Mr. Jung?" She said to me and I just nod.

"Im your music teacher Kwon Boa its nice meeting another Top student here in his class." Ms. Kwon flashes a smile and told me to be in my seat which is beside at Luhan.

End of Choon-hee's POV

 

Luhan's POV

I watch her going near to her seat and sit next to me she just look at me for a second and turn her head to where Ms. Kwon is and just listen to her lesson.

"Are you okay now?" I asked her but she didnt reply and just keep on listening to the teacher and write some important notes I sighed and tried again.

"Uhm.... Are you oka-" she cut me off before I finish my words.

"Can you be quiet and PLEASE stop talking to me?!" She shouted in anger and all the class look at the both of us.

"Mr. Xi please stop bothering her while she is doing her best on catching up in our lesson. Arraso?" Ms. Kwon told me my cheek is red from embarassment.

"Neh, Mianhe I wont do it again." I reply to her.

"You better be." Choon-hee whispered it to me sternly. 

I sighed and just lay my head and look at the window even though I want to listen to the teacher my mind wont just listen to me and I just look into the bright blue sky until I drift to sleep.

I woke up from my slumber when the bell rang I check my watch and its already time to go home I started to pack my things I was about to ask Choon-hee to walk to our house together but I remember that I have to meet my homeroom teacher together with Xiumin.

I sighed and call Xiumin to come together to meet Mr. Jang.

"Your totaly lucky to be her seatmate not only beautiful but I heared that she is very smart and she always get first place from her school before and not to mention she was supposed to be my seatmate not you!" I chuckled at his remarks and we continue to walk till we arrive at the office of our homeroom teacher.

"The troublemakers have now arrived!" Mr. Jang told us and signal us to come near him and he stand up from his seat and stare at us for a moment.

"Actually its only Xiumin whose going to be in detention and for you Luhan Im going to assign a student who is going to tutor you since your grades are the lowest at the entire class and if you dont get your grades back up I wont allow you to join the upcoming taekwondo competition." Mr Jung said to me.

"What?!" I screamed angrily since Mr. Jung threatned me that I wouldnt be able to joing the upcoming taekwondo compitions.

"I already got a student in my mind and I will inform HER tomorrow you may now go." I sighed and bid goodbye to Mr. Jung and Xiumin.

I left the school and walk to the bus stop I was supposed to use my bike today but it was broken and being repaired.

The bus I was supposed to ride rode off and I saw Choon-hee she was sitting next to the window and has her earphones on suddenly my heart beats fastly when I saw her until the bus goes down the highway and I came back to my senses and I took a seat at the bus stop and waited for the next bus.

"What was that awhile ago why did my heart react like that when I saw her?" I said quielty to myself.

End of Luhan's POV

 

Another bus came and Luhan get in on it and took a seat at the back since all seats in the front are already taken moments later Luhan got off the bus and goes home he open the door and was met with a slipper in his face.

"Argh!!" he groaned since the hit was hard.

"Yah! Your teacher called me again!" Luhan shields himself because his mother keeps on hitting him with slippers.

"Argh omma hajima! stop it!!" Luhan shouted at her mother.

"Aigo you ungrateful child you have no respect to your mother!" Her mother said after Luhan shouted at her.

"You better solve this problem because Im tired of doing it for you!" His mother hit him again for the last time before he was told to go upstairs and change for dinner.

"Mhm~ these food you cook looks delicious!" Luhan said to her mother.

"Ne ne I know just eat." Her said and chuckle at Luhan once he devours his food.

"Aahh~! Its so delicious omma can you cook for me again?" Luhan said.

"I always cook for you." Her mother chuckle and continues eating with a smile on her face.

Meanwhile Choon-hee is just at her room studying after that her mom called her for dinner only Choon-hee and her mother were there it is usually like this because her father is always at work the two of them just eat quietly without muttering a word its not like they hate eachother but Choon-hee is not the always one who creates a topic but her mother is but sometimes theres a day that they wont talk to eachother moments later her mother broke the silence.

"So hows your first day of your new school?" Her mother asked who doesnt even look like shes in her 40's and always look youthful.

"It was fine." It was the only word that Choon-hee spoke indicating her momther that she doesnt want to have a conversation but her mother wants to know more about her first day so she asked again.

"Thats good to hear are all of your classmates are good to you?" Her mother asked again.

"Ne, they are good but some are not." She reply without looking at her mother and only keeps her eyes on the food and eat slowly.

"Thats good to hear but dont mind those who hate you they are just jealous." Her mother stare at Choon-hee and just smile at her daughter her mother is already used at her daughters attitude since its Choon-hee's mother and father's fault because since then both of them are busy to notice Choon-hee and always at work leaving her alone at the house with their maid.

"Im done eating thank you for the food omma." She said and stand up from her seat and goes upstair to continue her studies.

"When will you change?" Her mother let out a sigh said to herself and just contiue to eat.

==================================

So did you enjoy reading it? I think you didnt *sigh*

so anyways I was supposed to update it yesterday like what I said I didnt finish it so

here it is and its so lame xD 

whatever just read it unsubscribe if you want I dont care about fame I just want to write xD

so did you check my oneshot already? (I think its also lame :P) just copy the link below.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/898421/last-day-angst-oneshot-you-kai-jongin