Chapter 4

Still Love You!! [DISCONTINUED]

So I wasnt online yesterday and writing a story is no joke because Im slowly getting out of ideas so......... I need your advices on what I should write next

or what should happen next its okay if you wont Im not forcing you :P so anyways thanks in advance for those who can help me so heres Chapter 4~!

==============================================

Luhan's POV

Sigh I hate school days reading, doing homeworks, projects. Argh!! 

As usually I walk to go the school because its still early in the morning but I can't meet with my friends since both of them have something else to do so I walk by myself.

I wonder who would my tutor be Hmm...... Since tutors needs to be smart maybe Mr. Jung will get me a top student to teach me but theres many smart student here and all I have in mind is.... Choon-hee.

Yes! Her I would be glad if she is my tutor we could get along together but she seems to be a listener than a talker maybe I should initiate the talk first. But she might ignore me again if I talk nonsense not to mention about her shouted me at class which embarrased me and I think she hates me.

"Why do I always think of you?" I mumble to my self looking at the sky still walking.

"And why did my heart flutter when I saw her yesterday?" I said to myself again while walking down the streets.

'Things are so complicated!'

I look to the other side of the sidewalk across the street my heart flutters when I saw Choon-hee also walking with her earphones on and it goes in slowmotion again but I hit on a lamp post AGAIN and those beautiful moments were cutoff.

"Why do I always get bump into a lamp post! Aish such a PABO!" I shouted and stand up kicking the lamp post like a crazy person I notice that all the people walk by are looking at me and I bowed to them.

But when I look at the sidewalk across the street I didnt see her anymore.

I walk down to the sidewalk again and suddenly thinking about her and about my heart would flutter whenever I see her. I didnt experience this things before, maybe I can ask Xiumin about this heart fluttering feelings happend to me.

 

End of Luhan's POV

 

 

Choon-hee's POV

Before I go to the classroom I was informed that I need to meet Mr. Jung because he has something to tell me.

I walk to the hallway and I spotted the girls who insulted me yesterday I admit that they are pretty but their personality are worst they stare at me like Im their prey but I just continue to walk I heared the girl called me '' when I walk past through them but I didnt bother to say anything because they are just wasting my time and if I fight back at them the situation would get worse.

"I shouldnt have pick this school." I let out a sigh and continue to walk til I reach at Mr. Jung's office I knocked at the door and open it to take a look if he is there.

"Oh you've arrive I would like to ask a favor to you." Mr. Jung said and I nodded.

"Can you be Luhan's Tutor if its okay to you?" Mr. Jung asked me.

I was confuse wether I agree or not to be Luhan's tutor because that kid is so annoying and weird, I sometimes catch him stealing glances from me and I also saw him looking at me awhile ago across the street but I think he didnt notice it since I glance at him at the corner of my eye and I also saw the whole scene where he bumped into a lamp post and kicked it like a crazy person

It seems like Im bound to stick with him for the whole year and I cant say no to Mr. Jung and I also pity Luhan a little bit since his grades are the lowest of the entire school and could not get graduate.

"Ne. I will be Luhan's tutor but until when?" I ask Mr. Jung.

"Ah good question. Maybe passing the test would be enough and I also dont want to tire you since you also have to study and its already your decision on when you will start to tutor him." Mr. Jung answered me and I nod.

"Thank you and as a token for accepting to be Luhan's tutor what would you like in return?" He smiled.

"Its okay Mr. Jung I dont need anything in return its just that I took a pity on him even though he annoyed me many times in just a day." I said to Mr. Jung and I also smiled at him half-heartedly.

"Thank you again Choon-hee. You may now return to the classroom since the class will start soon." I nodded I bid Mr. Jung a goodbye and bow to him and I walk out of him office and go to the classroom.

Sigh.....

'things are getting complicated each day what could be worse than this?' I said to my self.

 

End of Choon-hee's POV

 

The class started and the students are the same as always chatting, sleeping and other things they always do whenever they are bored and the Top Students are the only who listens to the teacher to maintain their grades.

"So hey are you okay already?" Luhan ask Choon-hee and she just nodded.

its better that she nodded in reply than just ignoring my question. Luhan thought to himself.

"Hey Mr. Jung told me that he assigned a student to teach me more like be my tutor, so I was curious who would it be so I would like to ask if yo-" Before Luhan could finish his words he was cut off AGAIN by Choon-hee.

"Yes I am gonna be your tutor so please shut up." Choon-hee said without looking at him and just keep her eyes at the teacher and writing the important notes same as yesterday.

"Woah really?! Daebak!" Luhan said not to loud since it would catch the students attention.

"Yes and if you dont shut up I would back off right now and find other students to teach you." Choon-hee said sternly but to Luhan it seems like a joke to him and he smiled since shes the one who is going to teach him.

The bell rang and its already recess but Choon-hee didnt have a plan to get a food for her to eat since all she do is studying even its break time Luhan who cant seem to stop her because she threathen him that if he annoys her she would back off and find another student to teach him.

Luhan go down stairs to buy a sandwich and a milk in a box to give it to Choon-hee he didnt buy one for himself since he already ate to much awhile ago at home.

Luhan already bought food for Choon-hee and goes to the classroom to give it to her.

"Choonhee-ah I bought you a sandwich and milk for you to eat since all you do here is studying and its bad for your health to not to eat up and you might get sick." Luhan said.

"No Thank-" Before Choonhee could finish her sentence its Luhan turn to cut her off and he is already getting a little annoyed at Choonhee's attitude..

"I wont take No as an answer so you better eat it up and stop being stubborn and I will leave now since I need to meet up with Xiumin and if I return here and I can still see the food untouched I will feed it to you Arraso? ." Luhan said seriously and just put the food he bought beside Choonhee and walk off to the classroom.

Choonhee who was shocked at his attitude since awhile ago he was being childish but later turned into a protective boyfriend and Choonhee scoffed about the things he just said to her and look at the food beside her not planning on eating it.

"Who are you to order me around . Lets see, you think I will eat the food you bought me in your dreams because I didnt asked for it and will never asked for it." She stared at the food and gritted her teeth and continues to study not even touching the food Luhan bought for her.

Luhan let out a sigh and cant believe what he had just said to her while awhile ago his heart flutter when he saw her walk down the streets but at the sametime he feel a little bit annoyed when she keep on declining to his offer to eat the food maybe he was just worried because she wont eat anythingand just sit there and study.

Luhan walk down to the hallways to meet with Xiumin later Luhan already meet up with his friend and they both talk.

"Hey Xiumin have you experience already when your heart flutters when you see a girl?" Luhan ask curiously at Xiumin.

"Yeah it only happens if you have feelings for the girl and why are we talking about this?"

"Is it Choonhee your talking about?" Xiumin ask Luhan but he already knows it even though Luhan would deny he knows he is lying.

"And you get mad because she wont go eat or buy food?" Luhan asked again.

"Its because you are worried and you got mad when she didnt eat it so to simply say you have feelings for that girl and Wow its my first time seeing you liking a girl." Xiumin told Luhan and smiled at him.

"Are you sure? Because Im not sure about my feelings." Luhan said sadly.

"Oh come on your feelings is still on Im-not-sure level but sometime later you will find more intresting things about her and your feelings would grow to I-love-you level so yeah get to know her better if she dont like you make her like you or maybe make her love you." Xiumin said to Luhan and gave him a wink.

"Hmm... I hope your right and I would like to know her better and since she kind of hates me ill make her like me..... or more than." Luhan said and smile to himself.

 

=============================================

Ooookay~!! Chapter 4 finish!

And so lame *sigh* tomorrow is you know....... busy day for me so anyways like what I said I will try my best to update it tomorrow and on the 12th  so wish me luck guys~! :D

And SUBSCRIBE (if you like it) and if you dont I DONT CAAAARREEEE~!!! *got hit by a toilet paper* so lame :3

Have you already read my oneshot? go to the foreword I put the link there below so just copy it and read the story so..

See yah!