Chapter 1

Still Love You!! [DISCONTINUED]

Luhan was sitting at the table waiting for his friends, it is still early in the morning and still have an hour till the class starts he always wake up early to meet with his friends and hangout.

"Hey, heres your ramen." his friend gave him a cup of ramen.

"Thanks Kai, by the way wheres Kris? he said he will be here today." Luhan asked Kai.

"I dont know why dont you text him." Kai said sarcasticly.

"oh I almost forgot did you do  the assignment that the teacher told us to?" Kai said.

Luhan spit his food because he thought Kai had done his assignment.

"OH S*** I totaly forgot it why didnt you remind me!?" Luhan screamed at Kai.

"How am I supposed to know just calm down your not the only one who havent done it!"Kai fight back at Luhan.

Luhan's eyes got wide because he taught kai did his and was about to ask to let him copy.

"What?! How am I supposed to calm down when I already failed the exam! And do you want me to fail in my assignments?! Dude I want to graduate and go to my dream college!" he spat on Kai.

"Okay okay, maybe kris has done his assignment Im sure he would let us copy his" Kai said who seemed cool about it.

"Aish!" Luhan screamed cooling off his temper.

They continue to eat they're ramen until they are finished. Kai seemed to saw something and nudge Luhan beside him and told him that he saw a beautiful girl.

"What?!" Luhan screamed at Kai and is still angry.

"Look at her luhan shes so beautiful! And she wears the same uniform of our school!" kai said and you look at the direction where he is looking and you also had your eyes widen as you saw the girl and your temper cool off.

'woah she really is beautiful' 

Luhan who is mesmerized by the girls beauty. In Luhan's eyes he saw her moving in a slow motion but was cut off when kai wave his hands in front of his face and luhan look at kai who has a smirk on his face.

"You seem to like that girl, am I right?" he wriggle his eyebrows at luhan and he smile cheekly at him.

"What?! A-aniyo and besides s-shes not my t-type." Luhan stutters and avoid his gaze.

"Your so denial, but hey its my first time seeing her maybe shes a transferee?" Kai said cursiously and brushing off the crush topic.

"Yeah its also my first time to see her or maybe shes our junior?" Luhan said.

"No I think shes a transferee besides I already knew all the girls in our school and its my first time seeing her face." Kai said.

 

While they were chatting they didnt notice that Kris already arrived and he sneekily go behind them to scare both of his friends.

"BOO!" Kris shouted at them and both of the guys were just cool about it and they didnt seem to be shock about it.

"Thats so OLD kris can you plan something new and besides you always do that to us that it doesnt scared us anymore and its also getting annoying to me." Luhan said while Kai is just nodding about the things luhan is saying to kris.

"Ouch that hurt my youthful soul" Kris faked sobbing.

"I wont let you both copy my assignment anymore and I know both of you didnt done it so..... see yaa!!" Kris said as he was about to walk away Kai and Luhan grab his hand and beg him to let them copy his assignment.

"Aniyo mianhe!!" both of them said in unison.

'Aish im gonna kill this guy later' Luhan said i his mind as he was just stopping himself from bursting into anger.

"Apology accepted but next time I wont forgive both and wont let both of you copy my assignment, arraso?" Kris said like a boss. B)

"Neeeehh!!! Gomawo!!! Saranghae!!!" Kai said.

"Eeeewh! dont say those words and it makes you look gay who is fallin in love with me." Kris said and took his assignment and throw it at the table where both luhan and kai were eating awahile ago.

"And faster slowpokes we have 20 minutes till the school starts!"Kris shouted at them and they both copied it faster.

"Aish you always forgot to check the time." Kris mumbles impatiently.

After they copy their assignment they they hurriedly ran fast to go to the school because they only have 10 minutes before the school starts and they will be dead if they are late.

Its how the day goes for these 3 bestfriends they always go to school together because they're houses are just few blocks away from eachothers houses.

But in school they are many of them who also belong to the flower-boys-like-group or so they called EXO, the members consist of pretty boys, talented, athletic or whatever you have in mind but not all of them are smart in academics because they always focus on their talents or whatsoever.

They are almost at school and they were still running, Luhan who was running last has caught his attention into the girl he saw awahile ago and it was slow motion again for him, his eyes is only set at the girl who he ran past.

It was still in slow motion but was cut off when he ran into a lamp post. But the girl didnt notice it because she was looking up at the sky and was listening to a music with her earphones on until she already arrived at the school gate and her figure already disappear in his sight as the girl already got in to the school.

It took 1 minute to Luhan got back into his senses and groan when his body is in pain when he stand up.

"Aish! your such a pabo Luhan!" he said to himself, when he opens his phone to check the time his eyes widen when he only have 4 minutes left till the class start and he still have to climb the stairs till the third floor where his classroom is located.

Thank God he is a fast runner, he arrived at the classroom and after 5 seconds the bell rang and luhan dance in victory as he wasnt  late in the class.

He walk to his assigned seat and took a sit, his seatmate id Minseok or also called Xiu Min he was also part of the EXO, only him, Xiu Min and Kris are in the same class because some of the EXO members were they're juniors and the 3 of them are already in last year of high school.

"Hey I heared that there will be a new student here in our class thats not the only case, they said it was a girl." Xiu min whisper at luhan because their homeroom teacher is already in front of them.

"Jeongmal?" luhan said who doesnt care about the things Xiu min is saying and just keep his eyes on the teacher.

"Jeongmal! Aish nevermind you dont seem intrested anyway but once you see the girl you will really fall in love with her with just a mere second, mark my words because I saw her last da-." before Xiumin can finish his sentence the teacher called his attention.

"KIM MIN SEOK!" Their homeroom teacher said in a loud voice turning everyones attention to Xiumin.

"Didnt I warned you already not to talk while the class is already starting?" Their homeroom teacher said.

Their homeroom teacher is Jung Yun-ho and is really scary if he is angry, most of the students in the school are afraid of him and he is also a good looking teacher and he also have a fan club who were created by the high school girls but he seemed cool about it unless they are creating trouble in school. back to the story. :)

"M-mianhe Mr. Jung S-seosang-nim." Xiumin stutters as he was pressured by Mr. Jungs gaze to him.

"Detention later after class and also you Lu Han." He shifted his eyes on me. Luhan glared at Xiumin when he was also called for a detention luhan seemed angry already and is ready to burst into anger but just stopping himself.

"Now listen to me. We have a new student here in our class so please be nice to her, arraso?" Jung seosang-nim said.

"Neh!" all the students said in unison and they all seemed to be excited to see who the new student is.

"Miss Park Choon-hee you may come inside." Jung seosang-nim said and all the students eyes are set at the door except for Luhan waiting for the new student to enter.

They all seemed to be intrested at the new student but Luhan just dont care and he is just staring outside the window.

As the new student came in all the students gasp as they saw a girl who is they're new classmate.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Im Park Choon-hee and its my first time here please take good care of me." Choon-hee said showing no emotion.

But the students dont care about that because they were mesmerized at the Girl infront of them. The boys are just staring at her beauty some of the girls were happy but some girls just scoffed showing that they hated her presence and are envious of her since she is beautiful.

Xiumin nudge Luhan to look at Choon-hee.

"Yah! Look at her shes so pretty." Xiumin's eyes were still on the girl. Once Luhan turn his attention to the girl he was shocked and his eyes widen as the new student they were talking about was the girl he just saw awahile ago.

"Now that you already knew who your new classmate is please take good care of her. arraso?" Jung seosang-nim said.

"Your seat would be next to Luhan, Xiumin please transfer at empty seat infront of you and Luhan take her to a tour in our school later after class so that she will be familliar with her sorroundings and to avoid Ms. Park to get lost thats all. If you excuse me I will be going now." Jung seosang-nim said and left the classroom.

Xiumin transfer to the seat infront of him and Choon-hee took a seat beside Luhan and Luhan's eyes was still set at the girl.

 

Update!!

Im sorry if its lame because its my first time writing a story and sorry for the wrong grammars

So let me tell you about Choon-hee she is smart, beautiful but cold, arrogant person but she can be a kind one if you know her well and if she trust you, she transfered because of her parents job she is an only child she is 18 year a year younger than luhan but she started school in an early age which is why.