Chapter 2

Still Love You!! [DISCONTINUED]

Anyeong~! I would add POV's here because I want to try something new and what is like in someones thoughts

and what they were thinking so here it goes!! :D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Luhan's POV

I was memsmerized again by her beauty and it seems like time paused for a moment for me. She really looks like a goddess to me and it seems like shes glowing. I really like her but Im not yet sure about my feelings.

I admit that she is the first girl I laid my eyes on. I don't like girls who are swooning about me and screaming my name and follow me around and everyday my locker will be filled with love letters that it doesnt have any space anymore to put my books.

I am still looking at her and I think she notice it that Im staring at her she turned her attention at me and I immediately turned my head to the window and I scratch my neck.

She turned away and look back at the teacher's attention and I slowly turn my head at the front.

Im embarrased to say something at her I admit that she really is beautiful but she has a stone-cold-face-emotion written all over her face and she might ignore me and won't befriend me!!

I shrugged off the thoughts in my mind and I made a decision to say hello to her.

"Eerm... Uhhhh...." My mind seem not to work right now!

'You can do it Luhan talking with her doesn't cause trouble you can do it! Hwaiting!' I said in my mind I inhale some air and exhale to cool my confidence.

"Excuse me, My name is Luhan would you like be my fr-friend?" Oh shoot i stuttered at the end!!

"If you will stop staring at me, I can be." She said without looking at me and is just paying attention to what the teacher is saying.

"Do you mind if I ask you to eat with me after class?" I said wishing that she would agree.

"Mianhe. I cant." She said without looking at me again I admit that I was getting annoyed of not paying her attention to me and just keep on ignoring me but that wont change my mind about making her my friend. 

"Waeyo? Mr. Jung said that I should give you a tour around the campus." I said a little bit loudly.This time I don't really care if the teacher is talking infront of us discussing our next topic all I have in mind is I want to be friends with her..... 

'do I really want to be her friend?'
'or I want to be someone more than that?'

A sigh came out off .

"Hmm... arraso il eat with you then let you take me to a tour at the campus." She said looking at me. 'Finally she look at me!'

My feelings eased and I payed attention to the class because I already got what I want and I smiled because she finally talk to me even though I made the first move atleast she talk to me.

*End of Luhan's POV*

 

Choon-hee's POV

I always notice that he keeps on stealing glances at me but I pretend not to know it I accept his invitation to eat with him and then go around the campus to familiarise it.

I admit that he has a cute baby face but he just seem to be annoying. I just wrote some important notes so that I can study it since Im already left out of their lesson I paid attention to the teacher more the other students just keep on chatting some are sleeping some are staring at me but I dont care about them I just want to study well and pay my parents hard work so that they will be proud of me.

As the bell rang I was about to grab my bag but Luhan grab it first.

"What are you doing?!" I tried to get my bag back but he keeps on taking it away.

'This kid is really annoying.' I said in my mind.

"Holding your bag since were going to eat together." He flashes a smile and I was melted by it but I shake it off and keep on an annoyed face.

I keep on trying to take it back until we were so close to eachother I look into his eyes and he look at mine to we both paused for a second but I immediately come back to my senses and took my bag at his hands.

"M-mianhe." he said and I just nodded.

"Lets go we might not get a place at the cafeteria." I said and left first but I stopped walking since I didnt know which way is the cafeteria.

"Whats wrong?" Aish why is he asking me that isnt it obvious that I didnt know the way?!

"Lead the way I dont know where the cafeteria is." I said without glancing at him and he just smiled.

"Ne, lets go to the cafeteria~!!" he said like a child and I just followed him.

Before we go to the cafeteria I was finding my locker who the homeroom teacher gave me a number, I stopped infront of a locker and check the number and it has my name on it.

"Oh! Our lockers are just beside eachother!" Luhan said and I check beside the locker and he wasnt really kidding. So were gonna encounter eachother in some time.

As we already arrive at the cafeteria it was filled with students who were teasing each other, laughing, having fun, playing with their foods and other. 

My thoughts were cut off when Luhan grab my wrist.

"What are you doing?" I asked at him sternly.

"Im leading you to where we will seat because you might get lost." Luhan said and smile at me he pulled me to walk with him.

"Why would I be lost in the cafeteria?" I said and theres a hint of anger in my voice.

"Just chill okay? Someone might take you away from me." Luhan said protectively.

What the?! Hes not even my boyfriend why would he say something like that to me but I feel touched about the words he said to me.

Me and Luhan arrived at the seat and pulled me to sit on the chair and he took a seat infront of me.

"So... what do you want to eat ill go get it for you."

"No thank you. I can get it myself." As I was about to stand up to get my own food he stand up and pushed me back down and it really hurts because it slam my but hard at the chair and I squirm in pain.

"A-aah Mianhe!" Luhan said sorry to me like a child who done something wrong and he seemed sorry about it so I just nodded.

'Aish this kid is really getting on my nerves' 

Moments later after he arrived with our food he was really careful when coming to the table and avoiding the other students to hit the food because of the students playfulness.

"Here's your order I hope you enjoy it!" He beamed in delight I take a look on the food and it is a kimchi and it looks delicious.

I looked at Luhan who eat the food in a mess like a child without me knowing I get comfortable with him for awhile.

*End of Choon-hee's POV*

 

After they ate they still have 25 minutes till the next session starts. Choon-hee asked Luhan to tell her which way the library is.

"ill lead the way." Luhan said but you stop him from going.

"I can just go alone and you can just tell me which way it is." Choon-hee seemed annoyed because Luhan keep on sticking with her. wich is really getting on her nerves.

"Arraso. Just go straight to the hallway and theres a sign where the library is located."

They walk together at the hallway and took their bags and all eyes are looking at them some girls were angry and some are envious and thought you were both acting lovey dovey and the boys seemed to be jelous when they saw you with Luhan.

The hallway are full of mumbling students who are curious if you two were ON EACHOTHER. Choon-hee can hear the girls murmurming and is angry when some are saying impolite words to her.

'yah look at that sticking on oppa'
 
'yeah i know shes a '
 
'oh my god what a !'
 
'how can she seduce oppa like that?!'
 
'doesnt mean shes new she can already get whatever she wants.'
 
'Her parents might have regret raising a girl like her'
 
'maybe her parents are the one who raised her like that.'
 
'Her parents might have hate her.'
 

As she stop in her tracks and turn back to the girl who said nonsense about her and her parents and she glared at the girl and walk infront of her.

"Dont you ever talk to my parents like that arraso?!" Choon-hee said keeping herself from hurting the girl infront of her.

"Wae? Isnt it true that you seduce oppa? Your mother might have raised you like that." the girls said to Choon-hee.

Choon-hee burst into anger she raised her arm and was ready to slap the girl but Luhan held her wrist.

"Geuman!(stop!)" Luhan shouted and the all of the students attention are into them.

Choon-hee resist into Luhan and Luhan let go off her wrist Choon-hee quickly walk off to the library.

Luhan stared at the girl and glared at her angrily and the girl got frightend.

"Don't say those words to her ever again. Arasoo?!" Luhan said sternly but before the girl could reply Luhan walked off and followed  Choon-hee to the library.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors NOTE!:

Just Update!!

Too much drama Am I right?? Im sorry if its lame and for the mistakes I made in the story since English is not my native language

now please comment about the story and give me some ideas on how would the next story goes on since its my first time writing a Long one and Im kind of busy these days and also for the Upcoming days because tomorrow I have an exam LAST EXAM Yehey!!

but for the upcoming 10, 12 I would be busy because in 10 were having a Mock Test and 12 for the NAT Test so wish me luck guys and il try my best to update the story so see yaa~!!!

Thank you for reading my story!!!