Weekend- The Date Ended (So Is The Dare)

Class 4-02

                        Nisa and Jhope walks into an ice cream parlor before they went home after the ‘date’. The two glue their eyes on the ice cream display trying to choose which one they want. As the girl order her ice cream, Jhope pulls out his wallet to pay.

 

                      “What do you think you`re doing?” Nisa asks with her eyebrows raise in confusion. Jhope blinks and shrugs. “Paying? Duh..” he put on his infamous grin making the girl sighs. “It`s okay I can pay for myself thank you very much,” she insists and pulling out her purse. He quickly pays their ice cream to the cashier without a second thought.

 

                        Nisa eyes widen. “Hey! Why you did that?” she huffs but take her ice cream anyway. “Thanks..” she mumbles and clutches her ice cream. She takes a sit at the island that facing the window. “Wah! Did you just thank me?” Jhope sits beside her with his shock face. She rolls her eyes and her ice cream. “Dude, take it or leave it,” she challenges.

 

                        He shrugs and grins, pulling out his phone he taps on the camera app. He secretly takes a few pictures of the girl enjoying her ice cream. Suddenly her phone rings. She picks up hastily while trying to not drop her ice cream. Unfortunately it bumps to her nose. “Curse you nose,” she grumbles lowly.

 

                       “Hello?” she answers and turns to Jhope pointing to the tissue asking him to wipe it off. Being the stupid horse he is, he leans and wipes it with his thumb. She freezes and looks at him like  she`s been caught off guard. He smiles making her blinking a few times. “Erm.. Jin c-can I talk to you later?” she hung up without the caller reply.

 

                       “W-what?” she is still flutters to even talk properly. He once again grins. “Well you ask me to wipe it right,” she once again widen her eyes. “Dude! I ask you to wipe it with the tissue!” she points to the said thing accusingly.

 

                        Jhope stares at her making she more embarrassed for an unknown reason. “W-what?” she looks away trying to act like she feels annoyed. He suddenly smiles and pinches her cheek. “You`re blushing.. it`s cute oh and quite obvious,” she feels dry. “One good thing to put on the advantage of wearing make up”

 

                       “Oh my god.. You did not just” she turns to him and hits his arm..hard. “I-Its not because of that!” Jhope feels fun teasing the now embarrassed girl who keeps on blabbering excuses.The two keeps on bickering about the situation.

 

                       “Thanks for the date it`s really fun!”  Nisa exclaims excitedly once they stop in front of her house. She just about to unlock the main door when Jhope suddenly  holds her arm. She looks at him weirdly and just about to ask what when he leans closer. Her eyes widen and like in those cliché drama, the times seems to slow down as he leans closer.

 

                            “Yah! Wu-” Jin opens the door from inside and stops her nagging mouth when she sees the scene unraveling in front of her. Jhope quickly pecks Nisa cheek instead and walks away coolly without looking back while waving his arm trying to say goodbye. The said girl still dazed and nearly fall down but thank god Jin catches her.

 

“Jin.. This is just between us,”

 

 With that, Jin nods and looks at the way Jhope just pass by as well as Nisa.

 

----------

A/N: Hey guys~ Sorry for the late and short chapter but we just thought that the date must be end nicely before the next monday starts eh~ ;) Hope you enjoy it nevertheless! ^^ 

 

*not proof read