Sixth Day (Weekend) : The dare? Who is he?

Class 4-02

Flashback
 “So you will go to the date?” Nisa shrugs and nods at Jungkook’s question. “It`s not like he gonna sell me to night market or something,”. “Ok~ settles it you have to take it as a dare and…” Jaemin snaps his fingers. “Ahah! Tomorrow is weekend, you have to go on a date with him, and you have to send pictures as proof.” Jaemin point at the blank Jhope. “Really?” Jhope snaps out of his world.
End Flashback

Nisa remembers yesterday matter and something Jaemin added up to. “Prove, pfft..” she mumbles it under her breath. As she was dazing up in her world and Jhope from behind sneak towards her ear whispering, “Day-dreaming?

She covers herself “Woah,w-what do you want? I don’t have any money!” Her hands crossed in front of her face.

Nisa hears a playful laugh from a voice that she recognizes. “I don’t want your money, I want you to be my honey, Would you be with me?" Jhope raps and add up. “Err.. only for a day of course, I was trying to find a rhyme," Nisa poke him hard at his stomach.

“Uff, hard~. So, have any idea where we should go for our date?” Jhope follows behind. “Correction this is not a ‘date’, It is a dare”, Nisa puts on her annoyed face. “Don’t have to play hard to get, he already told me that...- mmm?” Nisa covers his mouth suddenly, hushing the noisy horse. “Bleh.. why did you-?”

“Shush”, Nisa shuts the horse again. “Did you just stop me from talking?”, Jhope asks annoyed. “First of all I’ve decided where to go and you... Don’t have to finish the word. I am so going to kill that bastard.”

Jhope rubs his nape. “So.. what do you want to do?” he asks again. “I’m going to enjoyed a large Caramel Macchiato”.She replies excitedly. “And then..?” Jhope add. “After that?" " You know, I’ve haven’t thought that far... Oh! How about we go and watch the newest movie, Pitch Perfect 2~!!” She jumps in excitement.

“ok~!!” Jhope jumps excitedly as well, enjoying the day.

Nisa skips excitedly along the way to her favourite cafe, Toms Cat cafe (A/N: Not promoting but I literally web search the cafe in Seoul but this cafe is our favourite) “I don’t understand why did you like that far away cafe?” Jhope wondering. “Becausezzz... we can drink coffee with 33 cats accompanying us. Doesn’t that sound delightful~~!” she again jumps excitedly.

“Ouhh... that’s why!” Jhope claps after getting the idea. They walk for around 20 minutes, along the way Nisa complaina everything about Jaemin to Jhope. At first, he just nods and agrees but as time past by he starts to get annoyed.

“Finally, we’ve arrived~!!” Nisa jumps and quickly enters the cafe while looking for seats since it`s crowded but luckily they found a sit for two. They went to the seat after ordering, Nisa orders her favourite drink and Jhope orders a large Mocha Latte with a lot of whipped cream. Nisa stares at the kittens and sighs. “Why?” Jhope asks as he notices her sad face. “I cannot touch the kittens with wet hands, I wouldn’t want to ruin my outfit with furs.” she sighs again. “You really do dress up for me~”. He mumbles under his breath.

“Leo~ look this one looked like you”. Nisa hears a very familiar voice but she just shrugs and shakes her head. “I’m not that cute~”, again another familiar voice. “Wait, you think this one is cute, I’m saying it because it have a dark aura around it like you”, the voice says and laughs proudly. “But, I don’t have it when I’m around you”. And then she heas laughter  which is very familiar.

“Hopie, did you hear what I hear?” Nisa stares at Jhope. Jhope drinks up his Mocha and then burst out as he put down his cup. “Dude, what’s wrong with you?” Nisa asks patiently. Jhope points straight from his place. Nisa turns her back and see Jaemin with Leo hanging together.

Nisa quickly turns her head back looking at Jhope. “No wonder I felt like there’s something wrong with this cafe.. he was the one who give me the name of this cafe.”

“What? Why should we hide, we’re not doing any sin?”, Jhope asks in curiousity and set with a playful smirk instead. “We should took pictures with LeMin as a background”,Jhope adds. “Nice~ I love the idea!” Nisa beams in excitement with evilness laces in her voice. Jhope quickly sits next to her and turn on his selfies camera. He’s sitting too close until the girl can sniffs his scent, it makes her blushes slightly.

They snaps a picture. LeMin pays the bill and left but somehow JNisa are behind them. As they walk to where they don’t know. Nisa grabs Jhope’s phone and she send the picture.

*message from Horsie~ * Jaemin takes out his phone, He laughs at first but then frown and shows the picture to Leo. “Assa~! I won the bet now call me oppa”. Leo exclaims and shocks seeing the couple at the background picture. “Minnie~ it this you and me?” Leo points at the said couple. “What? Where?” Jaemin’s eyes grows wide. Nisa just smirks from her place far behind the couple.

“O-oppa it isn’t is the cafe that we just came out from?”, Jaemin stutters at the nickname. “Auww...~ my babe’s stuttering for me”. Leo coos at the respond.
“Not cute ___..” , Jaemin stops and couldn’t finish his words. “Say it~ or I’ll kiss you in public”, Leo threatens his lover. “ no!!” Jaemin covers his lips and try to runs towards the cinema.

Nisa and Jhope who have been the victim of the oh-so-sweet seen  fake a vomit sound. “Is that the that I’ve known for years?” Nisa exclaims. “Is that the scary Lion that I’ve been glared at?” Jhope blinks a few times. Both have their jaw hanging, being stare by passerby.

Jaemin screams to his lover, “Come on Leo~ stop forcing me! I’m tired and don’t you walk to think about this?” He shows the picture. “We’ve make the bet and I’m tired why should we? We look like a perfect couple in it.” Leo exclaims and stops from chasing Jaemin.

“Well, good for you ‘cause you don’t have to hear the sarcasm from the !” Jaemin rolls his eyes with annoyance. Leo  drapes an arm on Jaemin’s shoulder, “Don’t worry for you ,I’ll do anything I could to cheer you up”. Leo wraps Jaemin in his embrace. “What are you doing Jung-ssi?” Jaemin pushes Leo and pulls away from the hug.

Suddenly Leo pulls Jaemin into a nearby alley and pushes his boyfriend to the walls. Leo kisses Jaemin passionately. Jaemin tries to push but fails by Leo’s gentle touch. Jaemin’s legs lost its strength. He’s about to fall but Leo slides an arm under Jaemin’s waist for support. After exactly five minutes, Leo stops and the breaks kiss. The both pant for oxygen.

“There, isn’t it nice?”, Leo states with satisfaction. “W-wait,w-what? Nice ? Wh-what was that for?” Jaemin throws his anger but stutters. “Auww... cute~ your stuttering in anger”, Jaemin is about to leave Leo behind but fails as Leo pushes hims hard again to the walls.

“Ouch~! Can you stop slamming-me-in-the-wall-thing”. Leo closes up the distance and whispers, “ Please don’t reject my love affection~” Leo says softly with his dark aura. 

“Why are you being scary to me?” Jaemin starts to sobs. “Look at what you’ve make me do” , Jaemin’s eyes tears up. “Oh my! What have I done, I’m sorry honey.” Leo wipes the tears from Jaemin’s cheek. “I’ve told you that I get scared easily when you did that to me?” Jaemin explains. Leo snaps ,still keep quiet of guilt. “Next time if you are in a bad mood tell me so that I won’t take a wrong step,ok?” Jaemin asks Leo softly and the older nods slowly.

“Sorry”, Leo apologizes. “okay~”, Jaemin grins and pecks on Leo’s lips to cheer him up.

At the momet, Nisa and Jhope have been searching for Leo and Jaemin. “Where are they?” Nisa sighs. At last, they give up and go to the cinema they saw earlier. “Two tickets for Pitch Perfect 2 please~”, Nisa says olitely. They take their popcorns and enter the cinema room. After finding their seat, for two hours there are no words exchange between them.

“Oh my god! It is the best... Lovvveeee ittt!!!” Nisa finally speaks. “They were awesome ,” Jhope spazzes before looking at the time. “Hey, Nisa I’ll send you home. It’s getting late.” Jhope states and he calls someone. “okay, thanks”. Nisa agrees while yawning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Dear readers, hate me!! I’m sorry... I don’t know who I am today. A millions sorry and thank you for the subscribers. Please comment because your comments are like countless cents. This time its 1.4 K... sorry~!!