Tenth Day - Costume Hunting

Class 4-02

 

         It's the third day after they start 'working' at Jaemin's café. Since today is a holiday, they thought it's the perfect time to search for the costumes. Right after they have done with their shift, they wait at a table for Jaemin. Nisa has been talking to Chan while Jhope is playing with his phone. Leo, he somehow tag along. He looks at the girl and then to the boy. He then looks at Chan with suspicious eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

         He sighs when he sees Nisa searching for her drink without looking and Jhope just passes what she wants to her hand. The action is been done without him gazing away from his phone. Leo also can feel a weird aura coming out from the guy. Jhope sometimes throws glances at Nisa and once a while pulls her away from his Chan. He also mutters as she leans again to his 'enemy' since she can't hears what he says. For about a minute later,  he complains out loud. "Where's Jaemin?"

 

           For some sort of reason, this catches Nisa attention. She turns to him and bluntly stares. Before he can says a thing, Jaemin comes out from the door that has 'staff' sign hang to it. A few seconds later, Vernon comes out as well. Jaemin stands directly in front of Chan. He suddenly bows his head. "Chan-ah, I'm sorry but you can't follow us today," he then looks up to the waiter and smiles apologetically.  Chan on the other hand just smiles it off. "Nah~ I'm sure boss has his own reason to why he tack back his permission for me to follow you guys," he tries to cheer the other up. Jaemin glances at Vernon and nudges him.

 

 

           "Actually it's me who does not approve your wish. We need to talk Lee Chan. Now." Vernon then grabs the younger guy wrist and pulls him up. He then drags an innocent Chan to the same door he just came out. Chan turns to his new group of friends and hastily waves at them. Nisa blinks and waves back after the door close. She then smiles slyly before turning to the others. "What you guys waiting for? Let's go!" She tugs on Jhope's arm then Jaemin's.  Jhope can't help but feels happy that the guy he despises the most back away. He wakes from his thought when he feels someone tugs on his arm again. "Come on!" Nisa smiles brightly and clings to his arm playfully. He grins and nods.

 

 

        Leo, who suddenly feels curious over Jhope and Nisa sudden hot and cold relationship asks his boyfriend about it. "Babe, what's happen to them?" He glances at the back to the sudden chatty Jhope and Nisa. Despite on how cheerful Nisa is, Jhope seems to be bothered by something or rather 'someone'. Jaemin takes a quick glance as well and frowns slightly. "I don't know but I think Jhope feels threaten by Chan's sudden appearance.  I mean she looks like she is head over heels on him or something" he then shakes his head. "Ah~ I don't know anymore! They are complicated," he shakes his head leans to Leo.

 

 

 

       As four of them walk into the costume shop in the shopping mall, Nisa squeals over the variety of maid clothes. Styles and colours. She then clings to Jhope and drags him to one of the aisle that full of maid clothes. Jaemin follows the from behind and looks at them too. He then pulls out a very girly, lacy and pinkish maid clothes. He shows it to Leo and grimaces. "Look at this ! Who even wear this?" he rolls his eyes. Leo eyes the clothes and smirks. He note on how short the skirt is. "Well I  like to see you ride me with this," his statement makes Jaemin chokes on his spit. He looks up at him in horror and shakes his head. "No ing way Jung Taekwoon! Not in a million years!" 

 

 

       Suddenly in the middle of Leo and Jaemin's bicker, a very familiar squeal can be hear. The two stops and turns to the guy. "Jungkook?" They then turns to the mention guy right and sees Taehyung chuckles. "Do you want that baby?" Taehyung asks Jungkook as he points to the maid clothes Jaemin is holding. Jungkook nods and turns to his boyfriend. "Can Kookie get that Taetae? Please~" the older of the two seems satisfied by the sudden aegyo. "As long as we record our escapade then yes, of course I give it to you darling," the sweet talks seems to be working on Jungkook as he nods eagerly.   

 

         Jaemin and Leo on the other hand cringes at how blunt and the two are. To make the matter worse, they are so shameless. Jungkook looks at Jaemin and points to it. "Can I have that?" Jaemin nods slowly and passes it to him. Jungkook smiles brightly and thank him. He then turns to the worker. Just like that, Taehyung purchases the costumes and the two walk out of the shop. "And that's why I don't want to recognise them outside school compound," Jaemin mutters lowly. Leo nods in understatement. "Back to the original intention, I want you to wear that," Leo changes the subject. Jaemin be a stubborn kid he is shakes his head. "No is a no Leo! Take it or leave it!" Leo rolls his eyes at the other attempt of glare. All he can ever see from the smaller boy is cuteness overload. Looking around, Leo suddenly has a brilliant idea. He looks at Nisa then smirks.

 

 

      "What if we make a bet?" Leo suggest and mentally high five himself for his brilliant idea. He knows Jaemin competitive side so it's easily to bait him into this kind of things. Jaemin eyes brighren at the sudden invitation. "Sure! But what's the catch?" Leo looks at the two people that is still busy searching for costume. After he deems that they are far from earshot and eyesight, he leans to his younger boyfriend as he whispers. "The bet is to make Nisa falls down. The catch is if you win, I'll wear that maid clothes but if you fail, it's the other way around. Oh and just so you know, you have to wear it from the day of festival until we're back at my place. Okay?" Jaemin's mouth open and close like a fish as he tries to register what his lover said. It's a matter of pride now. He bites his lips and thinks quite hard. 

 

 

       His minds keep on spinning the gears and wheels on wether to accept it or not. It has it's pros and cons. For instance, one, Nisa is his best friend. He is sure his gonna slip this thing one way or another and get kill by her if she knows. On the other side, Leo is freaking volunteer to cross dress for him! But then if he fails his image gonna taint. But the chances of Leo to win is like not gonna happen because Nisa is an obsevant kid. She'll know if the other is doing something unusual and gonna force him to tell the truth. That'll lead to Leo technically wearing the maid clothes! But.. before he cam reasons any of the cons, his hormone and pride have very much control his mouth and mine. "Deal! But you start first"

 

 

         Leo agrees in about a second and starts to makes his way to the poor victim. "Hey Nisa, can you show the stepping you've been learning?" Jaemin who looks from a far can only giggles at the older obvious attempt to make his best friend falls. Nisa raises her eyebrow and looks at Leo weirdly. "You mean the one that I learn for making cover of Teen Top's Ah-Ah?" Leo disinterestly nods making her looks at him with more doubtful eyes. "O..kay," she mumbles and passes a butler suit to Jhope. She then walks to more spacious place and starts mumbling numbers before statrs to show the dance step. She smiles brightly after she finishes and quickly runs to Jhope and they high five.  

 

 

       "You've done it without falling! Great!" Jhope praises her as he pats her head. Nisa giggles and nods, he then hugs him briefly. "It's all thanks to you for teaching me patiently!" Jhope blushes slightly at the sudden affection but Nisa just play it cool and takes the suit back from him. "Let me try this first okay?" She pats his cheek and turns to Leo with a 'you better explain this later' face before skipping to the fitting room. Leo groans lowly and trudges back to Jaemin leaving a very flustered and blur Jhope alone to calm his heart. Jaemin by then laughs out loud and mocks his lover for being obvious and dumb. "Now watch how the professional does it," he puts on a smug smile and goes to the fitting room Nisa walks in.

 

 

          Jaemin waits for the girl to walks out. "Hey Hopie? Can you help me with this stupid tie?" The girl walks out without looking around straight to the mention guy. She whines when it tangles rather than tied. She huffs and passes it to Jhope. "Ah..erm.. sure?" Jhope gulps slightly as she stands close to him. He can practically smells her perfume. All he can think is sweet and a bit tempting. He blames his rging hormone and clears his throat to wakes himself from his wild mind. Right when he get to focus on tying the necktie on Nisa, Jaemin suddenly shouts quite loudly shocking him. "Hey Nisa! Look a cockroach under your feet!"

 

 

          Nisa squeals and jumps making her bumping to Jhope. The two nearly fall but Jhope seems to get a grip of her and balances themselves from falling. He sighs in reliefs and looks at her worriedly. "Hey, you okay?" He asks her with concerns lace over his words. Nisa looks up and blushes lightly. Her heartbeat skips a beat just like the day Jhope nearly kissed her but end up giving a peck on her cheek. She nods shyly and quickly turns to Jaemin. She glares at him nearly making him flinches at how sharp her glares is. She marches to him and smacks his head. Hard. "! that's hurt!" He yells out. She gives him another glare and just about to punch his jaw when Jhope pulls her away to calm her down.

 

 

             Jaemin not so subtlety shoots lightning with his eyes to Leo. Leo gulps and tries to put on his face. He totally can sense the blame the other throws at him. As his lover tries to apologizes to the poor girl, he strays away from the three. He thinks and thinks trying to find a way to win the bet. An idea pops out as he pulls out his phone. "This is not call sheating, it calls advance strategy to win," he nods as he tries to implant those words in his brain. He sends a quick text to someone who surely bring the win to him.

 

To: Girl

  We bet to make you fall. If he win I wear a maid costume but if I win it's vice versa. He also gonna wear the same outfit for the café you guys plan for festival.

 

 

                 Leo knows Nisa will understand. She is like a mind reader or something that it sometimes scares him. But then it's quite cool too..if she is not dense when it comes to love and feelings s for sure. A few seconds later, a message comes in. He quickly opens it.

 

From: Girl

   You guys are such s! I take back ene you're a and he is an ! Now aren't that a perfect match e.e let me guess? You want me to 'fall' on the second attempt of you 'try' right? Cheater.. liar :p

 

 

 

       He snorts at the girl reply. He keeps on thinking her as a creep and freaky nerd mind reader. He just replies a short 'yep and whatever' before making his way back to the shop. Jaemin who notices his sudden appearance from the door goes to him. He pokes the older. "Where were you?" He asks with a pout devorates his face. Leo chuckles at the younger reaction. "Bathroom. Anyway, my turn." He announces to Jaemin and glances at Nisa. The girl merely scoffs but nods anyway. Leo smirks and puts his arm around his boyfriend as he walks to Nisa and Jhope. As he walks closer he smirks grows wider making him looks like a Cheshire cat.

 

 

       "Hey Nisa, do you know they sell cats costumes here?" She takes that as a cue as she acts. "Really!? Where? Do you think they sell collars too?" She babbles and looks around looking like she's searching for it. She twirls near Leo side and 'tangles' her leg making herself fall properly to make the act more convincing. Everyone eyes seems to widen especially the couple. Leo doesn't believe his eyes as she actually make herself fall while Jaemin is just disbelief that it works. Like a cue, suddenly someone comes out of nowhere helps the girl up. "Are you okay?" A cute-scratch that-handsome tall dirty blonde hair guy-foreigner guy offers his hand. Nisa blinks and nods her head slowly.

 

 

        Without waiting, the guy takes her hand and helps her up. "You should be careful here. Don't dance in a shop, it's dangerous and weird," his English accent nearly melt her down. Her face by then turns bright red as she mumbles shyly back in English. "I-I'm okay. Thanks for helping by the way," she glances shyly at him and quickly pulls her hand away from him. Before he can say anything, another guy appears. "Thomas, we should go. They're waiting," Thomas nods his head and waves at Nisa. "Bye and again, be careful next time," he mumbles before running to the person that calls him. "Coming Dylan~ sheesh wait a minute can't you? Bloody impatient." The Dylan guy wraps his arm around Thomas waist as they walks out.

 

 

          "What.." Jaemin suddenly mumbles. "Just.." Jhope continues. "Happen.." Nisa ends the sentence. "Random happen" Leo answers their question. After a minute of mental breakdown they pick out three outfits for maid and butler clothes that need to be discuss with their homeroom teacher. After Nisa and Jhope goes out of the shop, Jaemin quickly pick the maid costume he first show to Leo and making the older pay for it. Jaemin hides the shopping bag into his own bagpack to hide the evidence after paying. He walks away from Leo to show that he is sulking. Leo sighs and hugs the younger from behind and whispers with a gentle voice.

 

"You know I love you right? "

 

"Jerk"

 

 

            Nisa slows down to steal a glance at her best friend and his boyfriend. She smiles cheekily at the red face Jaemin and clingy Leo. "I wish we can be like them," Jhope suddenly says to her. She turns to him and tilts her head. "Who?" He looks at her and puts on a smile "You and me," he then walks ahead coolly. "The hell.." she mutters softly with a red face. "Hurry up shorty!" His shout making Nisa jumps slightly. She shakes her head and quickly runs to him. 

 

"Wait for me you stupid Horsie!"

 

 

 

 

A/N: hey guys~ it's teenbestfinite! *^* I update this with my tablet so pardon the messy way of writing and all.. I try my best to try not have spelling errors or grammatical errors. If I do have that in between the words then I'm truly sorry u.u anyway since I do this at 2.39 am, I'm nuts xD and we have our beautiful Thomas Sangster and Dylan O' Brian as the cameos for this chapter~ eue yes yes I do ship Dylmas and Newtmas~ till then, bye :D