Third Day - Special Outing (and Stalking)

Class 4-02

          Jaemin can`t contains his smile as the bell of the school end rings. He quickly packs up his thing and waits for Nisa. “Yah! Hurry up!” he exclaims in a bored tone as he puts out his phone. “Gosh~! Wait a minute girl,” she fired back and grins sheepishly as Jaemin glares at her.

 

           Jhope who can`t stop look at them (mostly Nisa) quirks up his eyebrow. Ever since the ‘TaeKook’ couple go around telling people about Yieja and Jaera, he can`t stop feeling a little worried that his crush might as well like girls over guys. He tries to convince himself that it`s not true since he always hear how Nisa can`t stop talking about Teen Top`s ‘oh-my-soon-to-be-hubby’ maknae, Changjo with so much adoration (which remind him that he will win her as long as the guy doens`t shows up).

 

           He walks behind the two best friends and quickly drapes his arm on the girl. “So.. who is this Leo guy you guys talking about?” he tries to in. Nisa punches his stomach and huffs. “Gosh! Don`t make this retard starts again!!” Jhope can`t help to find her whines are quite cute (although his stomach hurts like a ).  Jaemin's eyes sparkles at their conversations and starts to praise the said guy.

          “Leo? Well he is my cute sweet lion and the most charming guy I had ever encountered” Jhope blinks. “Wait! Wait! Is he your boyfriend or something?” he tries to look at Nisa hoping there will be no sadness in her eyes.

 

               Jaemin rolls his eyes. “Took you long enough to grasp the situation eh Horsie?” Nisa laughs out loud at the new nickname. The best friend high five. “Gosh~! That`s a good one! Horsie!” she laughs some more and stops her walks to breath in some air. Jhope frowns and starts to attack Jaemin. “Well who the heck call their boyfriend lion?” and the statement once again making the both of them  arguing.

 

                The two guys keep on arguing that they seem to not see where`s the other going until Jaemin bumps to someone. Jhope laughs but then stops as the guy Jaemin`s bump glares dagger at him. Nisa stabs Jhope waist with her phone whispering ‘Yep, bye Horsie looks like today you`ll be eaten by the famous lion’.

 

               Jaemin on the other hand cradles his head and looks up when his enemy (more like frienemy)  stops laughing. He can`t help but grins widely while hugging the guy waist. “Leo~! I miss you, that horse guy bullies me” he pouts and points to Jhope making the said accuser widen his eyes. Leo looks at his boyfriend before looking at Jhope with a sharper glare. Nisa who pities the boy comes to save him.

 

             “Leo~! Hi how`s your day at the all-boys high school” she starts to speak in a fast phase making the three of the guys looks at her weirdly. “What?” Jhope and Jaemin ask  “Are you rapping or something?” Jaemin states in amusement and Jhope agrees. “What~~~~? Me rap? Me? Pfft~ Funny guys” she says again in a fast phase but now all of them catches what she says. 

 

             Leo suddenly nods at her and she smiles. “See! See! He understands me~ aren`t the lion smart” she coos and pat the guy`s head. Leo soften his stares and nods once again. Jaemin bites his lips and hits the girl hand away  from his boyfriend. “Yah! Boyfriend`s here” he rolls his eyes and pushes her away softly. She laughs and shakes her head at her best friend reaction. “Hello~ best friend`s privilege here” she counters back.

 

            Jhope smiles at them and butts in once in a while as the four of them start to head out of the main gate. He had to admit he`s quite jealous over Leo and Jaemin as they walk closely with interlaces hands. It`s not like he likes Jaemin or the new guy. It just he always wants to do that with the one and only girl who is too tough to soften up.

 

             “Yah! Horsie are you there or not?” he blinks as the voice he recognizes call for his attention. “Sorry what did you say shortie?” he grins at her only to get pinches on the arm instead. She puffs her cheek and asks again. “I said would you rather join them to the arcade or cakes with me” he smiles at her when she starts to feel embarrassed as Jaemin keep on teasing her.

 

               He grabs her wrist and starts to walk leaving the couple alone. Leo and Jaemin looks at each other weirdly but then just shrugs it off as they walks their way to the arcade. Back to Jhope and Nisa, she frowns when he keeps on dragging her wrist. Honestly it`s quite hurt but looking at the guy happy face she just shuts .

 

               “Your favorite café?” Jhope asks as he casually links his arm on her shoulder. She glares at the action but shrugs it off with a nod. They walks in silent as she pulls out her phone. She scoffs as Jaemin keep on spamming her. “He has no life” she mutters under her breath. Jhope laughs as he catches a glimpse of emoticons that keep on coming into her KaTalk chatroom with the mention guy.

 

                 As they walk to the café, Nisa suddenly hides behind Jhope. He looks at her in confusion until she points to a table. He widen his eyes and whispers lowly. “Isn`t that Tae and Kookie?” she nods but after that shakes her head. “But most importantly, there!” she points to another table and his eyes sure pulls out of their socket. “Yieja and Jaera! What are they doing here?” she shrugs and takes a seat at her usual. Thank god it`s hidden and a strategic place to stalks their classmates.

 

              “Hello welcome to- Nis- hmmph!” the waiter struggles under her iron grip as she tries to communicate with her eyes. “Shut up dude.. I`m on a mission..” she whispers harshly. The guy nods and looks at her terrified. Jhope has to keep his laughs as Nisa shoot a glare and order their usual in the same tone. The waiter quickly dashes into the kitchen with red eyes that`s quite glossy. Jhope lets out a quite snickers after a moment. “Damn shortie.. you do held a reputation in here eh?” she shrugs and keeps on looking at her seatmates until suddenly Jungkook turns his head.

 

             “Yah! Taetae! Isn`t that Nisa.. and..” he squints his eyes and not a split second after he gasps. “Jhope?” he shuts his mouth as he suddenly said it out loud. He takes a peek at the girls but sighs in relief as they seem to be in their own world. Taehyung looks at his boyfriend gazes at the table near the end of the café beside the window. He grins mischievously and looks at the younger. He whispers softly. “You think what I think?” the younger hesitant but then nods. They quickly scrambles off their seats and went to their target.

 

                 “Fish! Fish! They come here! Hide Horsie!” she mumbles in panics but then stops as his seatmate grins at her. She feels quite scared with their Cheshire cat like smile to be honest. After a few un-useful and waste of energy argument they agree to stalks on Yieja and Jaera. “So..” Jhope and Taehyung say at the same time making the girls (/coughs/ Jungkook is too pretty to even consider as a boy after the punishment)  scoff.

 

                 As they talk, Jungkook keeps an eye on the couple they are currently stalking. He quickly looks down making the others do it as well. Yieja turns his head to their seat and looks at them weirdly but then shrugs it off as they look like they are doing some ritual. “Yieja~ Let`s go! I think they still have that keychain we want so badly” Jaera calls for her making the older turns to her and nods. “Hmm.. okay” the two walk out hand-in-hand to their next destination.

 

               They lets out a long sigh of relief and quickly scrambles out so that they won`t miss their target. In the midst of the rush, Nisa yells out a loud “pay it tomorrow” to the same waiter and runs off follows by her friends. They keeps on following the couple from stores to stores. Taehyung whines at his boyfriend over his ‘hurt’ legs of chasing the two only to be shuts up by the younger lips on his.

 

                Without noticing, the four follow too closely and nearly been caught by Yieja once again as she turns around so suddenly. Jhope quickly turns around and hides Nisa along with his face from the girl and the Taekook couple starts to make out making it hard to recognize them. Yieja raises her eyebrows and mutters curses under her breath before shaking her head. “Don`t you feel like we`ve been followed Jaera?” Yieja asks her partner making the four of them tense. Well, technically just two since the other couple is too occupied eating each other face.

 

                  Jaera nods slightly but then shrugs it off. “Actually I do.. but maybe it just our imagination” she smiles sheepishly after that and continue to drags Yieja to another shop. Jhope wraps his arm around Nisa to tries calming her down. Hearing the girls footsteps that he positively thinks away from them, he tries to take a peek on her. He obviously knows she is trying to calm herself down since usually she will pulls away or pushes him harshly.

 

                    After a moment, she pulls away and slaps the back of Taehyung`s head to stop him from taking Jungkook there and then. She rolls her eyes and points to the girls that went off quite far from them but still can be track easily. They opt to stay outside to wait for the girls to come out from the shop in hope it`ll lessen the chance to be caught spying.

 

                     After a few minutes of waiting, the two still didn`t come out from the store resulting for a scarification needed to be done by the spies. “You two go!” Nisa suggests the TaeKook couple but they quickly shkes their head. She asks why and Taehyung leans to her ear. “We only go to the store next door” she turns to the said stores before raising her eyebrows asking which one. Jungkook looks at Taehyung and the older nods with a mischievous grin. The younger shyly points to a black store. She turns around and blushes bright red.

 

                      “What the ! bastards” she huffs and punches Taehyung`s and Jungkook`s  stomach. Jhope is still not getting what they talk about until he turn to the place. He puts on a disgust face and judging eyes on the cuple. “ store? Really?” Taehyung shrugs although he is still in pain. “Well, Kookie look so hot in a maid, kitty ears along with tail plug” Nisa punches his stomach while mumbling ‘ert s’.

 

                          Suddenly behind them, they heard someone clearing their throat. They turn around with wide eyes and gulps as they face with someone they shouldn`t meet. Nisa grins awkwardly and waves her hand. “Oh hi~! Never thought meeting you two here~!” Yieja rolls her eyes while Jaera scoffs. They both glare at them and Yieja open . “So.. what are the four of you doing?” without thinking much, Jhope wraps his arm around the frighten girl beside her. “We`re uh.. going on a group date!” all the boys nod while Nisa elbows the said guy stomach. “He means hang out! Sorry he is retarded after walking to my favourite book store” the two girls. Jungkook who can`t take anymore of the awkward situation decide they should sit somewhere.

 

               After ordering their drinks, the six of them looks at each other and Yieja suddenly sighs. “So.. mind telling why are you four following us?” before Taehyung can protest Nisa cut off. “I told you! Now pay me 30 dollars~!” Jaera eyes widen and grumbles. She pulls out her wallet but then Yieja stops her. “Let me pay. It`s my fault we are here” she interject.

 

                “Okay.. so can we know the truth now?” Jaera rolls her eyes as Jungkook sassiness is coming out. “Dude you sound like a ..” Yieja plainly remark only getting a shrug from the said guy. “Okay~! Fine! We`re a couple okay? Happy now?” Jaera grumbles and Jungkook grins happily. “Good girl” he pats her head only to be pull by Taehyung and swats by Yieja.

“Hands off my boy”

“Hands off my girl”

 

                 The jealous mate growls lowly. Nisa laughs and shakes her head. All of them look at her weirdly. “What?” Jhope asks as he still try his best to grasp the situation. “I won another bet! Now time to get money from Jaemin~” she grins and plays with her phone. “and..send!” she nods and shocks when she glances at the time.

 

                “! Bye guys~! Need to go or my mom gonna make me clean bloopie poops!” she grabs her back and hits Jhope shoulder. He nods and sips his drink for the last time before stands up. “Bye guys~!” the four nods and looks at each other awkwardly before Jungkook and Jaera open their mouth at the same time.

 

 

“Call for double date?”

 

 

----------

 

A/N: I know I always dissapoint my reader /coughsImeanourreaders/ but we really busy! >.< We need to do a drama script and then prepare for English drama audition next week (friday) wish us luck guys ;u; and thanks for all the subscribers! I never thought this story will actually get more than 5 subs thruthfully xD but yea.. thanks for showing that it`s been appreciate by others as well! Oh!! before I ended up my blabber I want to say thanks once again to all of you and make sure to tune in for the next chapter as well as new one-shot taekook fic from me in the near future~ ^^ bye~!