CH. 3 (2JAE)

GOT7 Drabbles

       "Achoooo!" Young Jae looked up from his book as Jae Bum honked out a loud sneeze. He watched as the latter grabbed several tissues, and blew his nose roughly. 

       "You okay?" Jae Bum looked over, and nodded, his nose red from sneezing. Young Jae raised an eyebrow.

       "You sure?" Jae Bum nodded, and smiled.

       "It's just my sinuses! It's nothing!" Young Jae looked at the piles of tissues in the garbage can next to their bed.

       "Uh huh. Totally." 

       "ACHOO!" Jae Bum blew his nose again, and looked at Young Jae with puppy eyes and a scary pout. He tugged cutely on the sleeve of Young Jae's sweatshirt, and gave him a little, shy smile.

       "Young Jae hunnie? Can you get me some cold medicine?" Young Jae pulled away with a weirded out look on his face. He leaned into Jae Bum's face.

       "Oh really? What happened to 'It's just my sinuses,' huh?" Young Jae asked in an annoying , yet cute high voice. Jae Bum's pout grew as he tugged harder on Young Jae's sleeve.

       "Jae Jae, really! Bum hyung really wants the cold medicine, so can you please get it for him like a good boy?" Young Jae rolled his eyes.

       "Why are you talking in third person? That's really creepy!" Jae Bum shrunk back into bed, a grimace of distaste on his normally cold expression. Young Jae sighed as he got up to the bathroom, and took out a pack of medicine. He walked back into their bedroom, and threw the packet of pills onto the blankets in front of Jae Bum. His eyes lit up, as he grabbed the packet.

       "Can you get me some water?" Young Jae settled down comfortably into his seat.

       "Now that's just asking for too much. Eat those bitter pills like  a man, hyung!" Jae Bum frowned. He held out the packet towards Young Jae beseechingly, pouting the way he learned from Mark and Bam Bam.

       "Yeobo! Can you at least help me open the pack?" Young Jae got up and left the room. Jae Bum gulped as he tore the packet open. He stared in silent horror at the red pill, and closed his eyes. He threw the pill into hhis mouth, and bit down harshly. His eyes teared up as the bitter flame spread like wildfire over his while tongue. He screamed as the bitterness overtook him, and he leaped out of bed. Young Jae ran in with a bowl of water. Clear, fresh water. Jae Bum bounded over to Young Jae, and grabbed the bowl. Young Jae yelped as he snatched the bowl away from Jae Bum.

       "This has our fish inside! Do you really want to kill our fish, Jae Bum?" Jae Bum opened his mouth to let Young Jae see the red pill. Young Jae's eyes widened, and he set the bow down, pulled Jae Bum over to the sink, the water, and stuck Jae Bum's mouth under the faucet. Tap water tasted disgusting, but Jae Bum wouldn't care at this point. Young Jae looked at his wet clothes, and groaned. He smacked a now refreshed Jae Bum on the shoulder sharply.

       "Hyung! You got me all wet!" Young Jae went to the bathroom to wash up. After about 10 minutes, Young Jae came out, and saw Jae Bum on his laptop. Jae Bum looked up at Young Jae with a horrified face.

       "Young Jae... I'm pregnant!" Young Jae rolled his eyes.

       "Give me back my laptop, Jae Bum!" Jae Bum hung onto the laptop, and proceeded to force Young Jae to look at the screen.

       "Look! Look! It says that if you experience any cold symptoms, or if you're throwing up, or if you're feeling nausia. then you're most likely pregnant!" Young Jae shook his head at Jae Bum's stupidity.

       "Hyung... you do realize that I bottom, and that you top?" Jae Bum went silent. 

       "Then....... are you pregnant?" Young Jae felt like slamming his head into the wall behind him.

       "I'm a man, Jae Bum.  News flash! Men can't get pregnant." Jae Bum reluctantly handed over the laptop, and waited for Young Jae to climb into bed beside him. He turned to look at Young Jae, who was sleeping with his back turned towards him. He slyly shuffled closer to Young Jae, and reached out, pulling Young Jae close to his chest. Young Jae smiled secretly, and turned to face Jae Bum, still his hold. He pressed his lips to Jae Bum's, and once they parted, and smiled again, and leaned comfortably into Jae Bum's sweet smelling chest. Young Jae suddenly felt a hand creeping up his thigh to pick at the waitband of his shorts. His eyes widened as he smacked Jae Bum's hand away, and he sat up, moving away. Jae Bum was cradling his poor hand, which was slowly starting to turn bright red from Young Jae's harsh slap. He looked towards Young Jae.

       "It'll make me feel better, Jae!" Young Jae scoffed, as he proceede to stuff every single pillow he could find in the house between their places on their bed. That night, there was no more disturbances. Young Jae woke up the next morning, to hear the shower running. He sighed, and messily got up and out of bed. walking quietly into the kitchen to make breakfast. Once Jae Bum had gotten out of the shower, Young Jae had already eaten, and was sitting on the couch, reading the book he had neglected yesterday. Jae Bum silent crept up behind Young Jae, and kissed him on the neck. His voice wasn't nasally anymore. Young Jae smiled.

       "You feeling better?" Young Jae laughed as he felt Jae Bum nod, his head still tucked into the crook of Young Jae's neck. Young Jae yelped as he felt Jae Bum bite him in the area between his ear and his neck. Jae Bum laughed as he flipped himself over the couch, and onto Young Jae, making the both of them tumble onto the floor gracelessly. Young Jae had Jae Bum hovering over him. He leaned up, and gave Jae Bum a light peck on the nose, and softly giggled. All of a sudden, his nose scrunched up.

       "ACHOO!" Jae Bum smirked, as he sat up, still straddling Young Jae. 

       "Aaaaawwwww! Is Jae Jae getting sick? Don't worry! I'll make you feel better!" Jae Bum scooped up Young Jae, and sprinted towards the bedroom.