CH. 1 (MARKSON)

GOT7 Drabbles

     "I'm so glad we finally got to get home!" Mark opened the door to their large apartment, and plopped down on the couch. Jackson quickly followed, shut the front door, and jumped onto Mark, crushing him with his weight. Mark groaned as he was sure one of his ribs were gonna crack. Jackson finally jumped off, and took of his shirt. Mark stared at him with a blank face.

       "Jackson..." The said boy turned to Mark.

       "What the hell are you doing?" Jackson grabbed the shirt he threw to the ground, and started strutting around the house like a diva.

       "I'm walking around shirtless." He quickly strutted to the window with his hip cocked out, and opened the window as far as he could. He stuck his head out.

       "BECAUSE I'M WILD AND Y!" Mark face palmed himself, and hurried to shut the large window. He glared at a cheekily grinning Jackson.

       "We're going to get another complaint from the neighbors! You need to shut up sometimes! God!" Jackson said nothing and sat down on the couch. He pulled his shirt back on, and sat primly in his seat. He quickly patted the area next to him on the couch, and gave Mark a way too excited look. Mark sighed as he sat down reluctantly, keeping a suspicious eye on Jackson. Jackson turned the television on, and started clicking through channels. Mark finally relaxed. Jackson started to squirm in his seat after a few minutes. Mark sighed again. He knew calm Jackson only lasted a few minutes. Jackson's face started to turn red as he strained to stay still. He cracked.

       "AAAAAAHHHHH!" Jackson started to run around until he collapsed onto the floor after a good 20 minutes. Mark waited until Jackson was finally normal colored, and out of breath. He leaned down from the couch.

       "Did you have a good run?" Jackson just rolled his eyes and turned away. Mark snorted, and got up from the couch, stretching his arms out with a small groan. He rolled his shoulders a bit, and cracked his neck. He looked back to the still Jackson lying on the cold, hard, wooden floor of their shared apartment. Was he sleeping? Mark doubted it. Mark looked towards the digital clock next to their large TV. 1:13 a.m. Woah. He looked towards the bathroom, and slowly shuffled towards that direction. He turned his head over his shoulder as he kept awkwardly and tiredly shuffling his way along.

       "I'm gonna go to the bathroom to wash up and go to sleep.  And if you're gonna stay here in the dark, lonely, living room, on the cold hard wood floor, be my guest. I'll have an amazing queen sized bed with soft pillows and downy sheets for me to lie in all by myself. With nobody to sleep with me." Jackson didn't move. Mark gave up, and finally walked into the bathroom. He took a look at the bathtub, and his eyes widened. He let out a loud yelp as he saw a creature with eight legs shuffling around the drain area of the bathtub. He immediately rushed out of the bathroom, and shut the door, without turning the bathroom light off. Jackson looked up from his current spot on on Mark's bed, and gave him a weird look. Mark breathed in deeply.

       "What's wrong?"

       "There's a spider!" Jackson scoffed.

       "Are you kidding me? It's probably the size of a dust mite!" Mark cocked an eyebrow at Jackson.

       "Do you even know how small a dust mite is in the first place?" Jackson paused for a second, before scratching his head dumbly.

       "Of course I do. Now... will I get a reward to kill most likely the smallest spider in the history of the world?" Mark shook his head rapidly, and pointed to the closed bathroom door.

       "No! No... Jackson, that is no ordinary spider! This is huge! I think you're gonna freak out! Bet you five bucks you're gonna scream like a little girl!" Jackson smirked as he flicked Mark in the forehead.

       "Bring it on! Get those five singles ready for me!" Mark rolled his eyes as he sat on the bed, waiting. Jackson turned the doorknob, and creaked the door open. His face showed reluctantness and regret as he looked back to Mark. Mark merely yawned, and started checking his nails.

       "We don't got all day, you know!" Jackson  scoffed, and pushed the door open all the way. He walked inside, and skimmed his eyes over everything except fot the bathtub.

       "Mark! There's nothing! I can even prove it to you! I'll step into this bathtub!" Mark stifled a giggle as he heard loud footsteps. A few seconds later, Jackson rushed out of the bathroom, screaming like a girl. He shut the door with a loud slam, and leaned against it, his right hand clutching at the shirt covering his chest, and his other hand tight on the doorknob. Mark stared at him, and crossed his arms sassily.

       "Well?" Jackson sighed, and grabbed his wallet.

       "That's a big, hairy spider." Mark scoffed. He decided to muster up his courage, and go get the spider. He was about to get up, when he heard Jackson charging into the bathroom with a broom stick. Mark rushed into the bathroom.

       "Wait!" Jackson had the broom up in the air, raised to kill the spider right below it. Mark put out a hand.

       "Don't kill it!" Jackson gave Mark a dumbfounded look, and looked back to the spider in shock.

       "What do you mean don't kill it?!" Mark crossed his arms again, and gave he spider a sympathetic and frightened look. He pointed his finger at it.

       "It hasn't done anything to us! It does't deserve to die!" Jackson stared in shock, once again. He pointed at the spider.

       "THAT THING COULD EAT A BABY!" Mark rolled his eyes at Jackson's loud and boisterous outburst.

       "Just, set it free! Don't kill it! Alright?" Jackson groaned. He suddenly bent down closer to the edge of the tub, and pulled his phone out of his back pocket. Mark looked puzzled as he watched Jackson open the camera app.

       "What are you doing?" Jackson looked back up at Mark as the camera focused on the spider.

       "I'm taking a picture of it!"

       "Why?!"

       "So I can look up if it's poisonous or not!" Mark rolled his eyes, and smacked his forehead against the wall.

       "Jackson. We don't live in the freaking Congo. Calm yourself! Besides, how are you gonna look it up? Are you gonna post it on Twitter and ask random people if it's poisonous or not?" Jackson took a picture anyway. He rushed to grab a glass cup, and a newpaper. Mark stood in the corner, clutching onto the neglected broomstick as if his life depended on it. Jackson reached out towards the spider with the cup. He got the cup to hover over the alert spider. The newpaper rustled, and the spider twitched and jumped into the center of the tub. Jackson jumped backwards, and ran out of the bathroom, grabbing Mark, and dragging him along. The door was shut once again. Jackson breathed heavily. Mark cracked.

       "You know what? I'll tae care of the spider, once and for all!" Mark grabbed the glass cup and the newpaper out of Jackson's hands, and went into the bathroom. He came out a few seconds later, mumbling curses under his breath. He looked at a curios Jackson.

       "There's two spiders now..." Jackson stood up abruptly.

       "That's it. We're moving!"