CH. 2 (YUGBAM)

GOT7 Drabbles

                      *NONE OF THESE PICS BELONG TO ME! THE CREDITS GO TO THE                                                  RIGHTFUL OWNERS OF THESE PICTURES!*    

 

   In the middle of Seoul, South Korea, a couple was walking leisurely down the street. 17 year old Yugyeom and 16 year old Bam Bam strolled hand in hand while they were in the midst of a festival. Bam Bam was clutching several large stuffed animals that Yuygeom had won for him at one of the game stands. They walked while eating spicy dukbokki they had bought at a stand earlier. 

          "What do you wanna do now, hyung?" Yugyeom looked down as Bam Bam spoke, as if thinking. He looked up again, and scanned the crowd. The taller boy eyed a peculiar looking stand with an old ahjussi bent over the game, as if tending to something. Bam Bam went on his tip toes to see what the game was, and squeaked in happiness. He dragged Yugyeom along as he rushed to the stand. The ahjussi looked up at them, and gave them a kind, wrinkly smile. He had two teeth, and the little hair that he had on the top of his bald head was pure white. His beard was long and went down to the middle of his chest. Bam Bam stared in wonder as he watched the fish gracefully propel their way around their clear tank. There were fishes of all sorts. Black tails, white tails, gold tails, brown tails, and more! Yugyeom quietly watched as Bam Bam looked at each of these fish. Bam Bam clapped happily once he set eyes on a red and turquoise fish swimming near his face. 

       "Hyung! Hyung! Get this one! Please!" Yugyeom chuckled, and gave Bam Bam a peck on the head, and bent down. He grabbed one of the colorful nets, and looked up at the old ahjussi. The man smiled, and nodded for him to go on. Yugyeom quietly watched the chosen fish swim leisurely in the middle of the tank. Shouldn't be too hard. He quickly shot for the fish, scattering all of the other fish. Bam Bam's chosen fish was in the net, and Bam Bam clapped happily. He watched with sparkling eyes as Yugyeom started to lower it into the bowl filled with water. When the fish started to gnaw through the net. Bam Bam stopped clapping, and his happy face turned to one of disbelief. 

       "Since when do fish have teeth sharp enough to gnaw through a net?" The ahjussi gave them a small chuckle as the fish dropped back into the water. He pulled the fish out, and pried its mouth open. Inside, were rows of sharp teeth that definitely looked scary enough to chomp through a net. Bam Bam gasped as he hid behind Yugyeom. 

       "I don't think I really want that fish anymore..." The ahjussi looked up at Bam Bam, and smiled.

       "You know, these fish are magical. They're for good luck. They can grant any wish of yours, as long as the right person catches it. And only that certain person can catch it. And they never die either. In this tank, there is one fish that is right for everyone who comes along to my cheap, little, old stand." Yugyeom studied the fish, and sighed. He payed the ahjussi five thousand won, and walked off, bidding goodbye to the now busy man. Bam Bam linked arms with Yugyeom, and spotted another couple in the distance looking at lanterns.

       "Young Jae hyung!" A boy with soft eyes, pale skin, and a girly face turned around, and gave Bam Bam a smile. He opened his arms to te running Bam Bam, and enveloped him in a hug.

       "How's my little Bam Bam been doing?" Yugyeom soon caught up with them, and high-fived the teenager next to Young Jae. The boy had piercing eyes, with a smile that had straight white teeth Yugyeom secretly wished that he could have.

       "Hey! What's up, Yugyeommie?" The said boy shrugged, and looked towards Bam Bam.

       "Just hanging out with my whiny boyfriend. " How about you, Jae Bum hyung?" Jae Bum laughed, and leaned in close to Yugyeom's ear.

       "Don't tell Bam Bam or Young Jae, but I'm planning on proposing to Jae Jae!" Yugyeom's eyes widened as he leaned back, giving Jae Bum a smile of congratulations. 

       "Congrats!" Jae Bum smiled. At his side, he held a plastic bag filled with water. There was a large fish swimming around inside, colored black and neon blue. Yugyeom looked to Young Jae, who was already showing his white and red fish to a curious Bam Bam. Jae Bum checked his watch, and looked back to Yugyeom.

       "Well, me and Jae gotta go, so bye! And if you don't have a fish yet, I advise you to go back immediately." Jae Bum and Young Jae walked off, leaving Bam Bam and Yugyeom. They looked at each other and nodded. They quickly weaved through the busy festival streets, and ran back to the stand. The ahjussi smiled.

       "I knew you two would come back!" Yugyeom handed him five dollars, but the ahjussi passed it back.

       "It's your own fish. It's on the house. Or stand." Yugyeom chuckled as he pocketed the money. He grabbed a net, and searched. He spotted a gold and red betta fish. He aimed, but instead of the fish swimming away, it made its way into Yugyeom's net. Yugyeom quickly scooped it into the water bowl. He grinned as the fish swam around in the glass bowl. Bam Bam stepped closer. He looked at Yugyeom, and gave him a little smile. He grabbed a net, and slowly started submerging it into the water. The red and turquoise fish from earlier literally dove into the net, at Bam Bam's surprise. Bam Bam gave the man a skeptical look.

        "What about the teeth?" The old man smiled as the fish was scooped into the bowl carefully.

        "What teeth?" Bam Bam stared at the fish, and carefully opened its mouth with one tentative finger. He gasped once he found the fish's mouth with no teeth. 

       "What did you do to it?! Did you pull all of its teeth out before we got here?" The ahjussi smiled again.

       "I told you, they're magical." Bam Bam turned to Yugyeom, and turned back to the man, who was tying up their fish in plastic bags. Yugyeom thanked him, and gave Bam Bam his fish. He turned around to say good bye, but found nothing behind him. No stand, no tank, no fish, no ahjussi. Bam Bam looked around, until he gave up. He sighed as he took Yugyeom's hand. 

       "Let's go!" They started to leave, hand in hand, their stuffed toys long forgotten. On the way to the entrance, they saw Mark and Jackson eating dim sum, looking like they were homeless. What happened to them? Did they lose their apartment or something? 

       "Hey, Gyeommie, hey Bam. Are you guys leaving?" Jackson smiled wearily at them, before chewing on his dim sum again. Bam Bam decided they neede a bit of luck. They turned around, and saw a familiar looking stand. They smiled at each other.

       "You guys look like you need help. Go to that stand where the ahjussi is. He'll help you!" The younger couple walked out, leaving Mark and Jackson alone. They looked at each other.

       "Do you think we should go for it?" 

       "It can't get any worse. Those two spiders already took over our apartment," Jackson grumbled. Mark wearily dragged Jackson towards the stand.

       "Maybe we do need a little luck," he mumbled.

BAM BAM'S FISH:

     

YUGYEOM'S FISH:

JAE BUM'S FISH:

YOUNG JAE'S FISH: