That's Why...

Does FOREVER Exist? Editing :)

It's Sunday now, A time for me to rest and to think how will I tell Ma'am Eden that I'll quit pursuing his son to attend school again.

 Suddenly, my mom called me from her room.I come inside and help her to sit to her wheelchair.  My mom had been hit from a car two years ago. I can't stand to watch her suffer from her disability so I'm the one who supports our living.  Fortunately, we don't rent our house we are living, it it is a gift from my grandmother before she died about six years ago.

 My family used to lived with peace and harmony until the day committed an unforgettable sin, adultery.  I don't know how they ended up in that way.  We used to have bondings and i can see from there how my parents loved each other.  They never have an argument or conflict.  When my dad left mom for another girl, I saw my mom begged him to come back to us but my dad didn't mind that, he continued to leave us.

 My mom followed him but that accident happened.  She's been hit-and-run by some rich man or I don't know and i don't care.  But if I found out who made that, I'll make sure that I will make him pay. Now, all we have is each other.  

That's why I am trying hard to make a living for my mom. I want her to had her small business like a sari-sari store or a Carinderia.

 Ayoko lang talaga na maawa siya sa sarili niya kaya ko toh ginagawa.  But from what I experienced yesterday, I think mom can wait until I graduate.  Now, she's selling some delicacies on the market and I know she's really busy so I don't want to disturb her by asking about my dad.

 She may be lonely again.  As I can see, she's moving on and starting over again.  

And therefore, I conclude that nothing is FOREVER, and that thing called FOREVER doesn't exist anyway.