Glad to see you too... tsk.

Does FOREVER Exist? Editing :)

Before I continue my story, I would like to introduce myself, I am Shaira Jeanelle Bartolome.  I am currently on my senior year in high school.  I am a Student Assistant  in Guidance Office and I am also the Top 1 Student of  High School.  But unfortunately I wasn't last year.  There is this brat that surpassed my average and what the most ridiculous thing is that he came from the lowest section.  I heard that he's a transfer from another school in Manila and got transfer here because of the trouble he caused from his past school.  And that's the only information I heard of him and I'm not interested also to know him better.  Now, I'm happy because he's not attending school this year and I know that I'm going to be the rank 1 student again.  

I'm on my way to the place Ma'am Eden gave me to find his son and convince him to attend school again.  Ma'am Eden is my boss in the Guidance Office.  She's the Head Counselor and  likes to give errands out of my field. Just like what she had requested me to finish the landscaping for their house and as always, I only done it because she paid me to do it. Well, I can't complain because after all, she's my superior and I need money anyway.

" Mukha atang uulan, buti dala ko payong ko." 

I'm near at the place where Ma'am Eden son's hiding.  It is a computer shop named " Internet Logging In" It's just like in tagalog na " Laging In".  As I got inside, I felt a little bit nervous and totally strange.  I never been here before and the people in here looked at me like I'm a dead person.  But I used my "I don't care" attitude on them.

"Yes Miss, Magre-rent ka?" a man asked me.  He's in the early 20's I guess and he's wearing Bob Marley Shirt stated "One Love".  

" Nope, pero I'm looking for Frederick Santiago.  Do you know him?" 

" Ah si Fred? Umalis eh... Naamoy ka ata"

"Ha? What do you mean naamoy??" I asked him annoyingly, tsk mukha ba akong di naligo? tss.

"Ganun yun, umaalis siya 'pag alam niyang may naghahanap sa kanya"

" How did you know, Meron na bang naghanap sa kanya bukod sakin?"

" Oo naman, galing pa nga school niya eh hinahanap siya.  ang kaso..."

" Kaso ano?"

"Yung mga naghahanap sa kanya, nababalitaan na lang namin sa balita na nawawala.  tingin namin inaabangan niya tapos ayun alam mo na.. baka pinapatay niya" 

What the ---,  ano to lunatic??? psycho???  hindi, hindi,,, tinatakot lang nila ako.  Then I pretended that I wasn't scared.

" Okay, thanks for the information.  babalik na lang ako"

"Okay, Ingat ka diyan 'pag alis mo"

And I turn around and didn't mind what he was saying.  I know that he's just scaring me and I don't believe in him. As I was walking on the street.  I felt someone is following me but I didn't mind that.  Maybe because of Kuya had said to me a while ago that gave me this goosebumps or whatever. And then suddenly, someone grabbed me from the sidewalk and brought me in an alley.  I tried to escape from him but I couldn't, he's stronger than me, then I heard him speak.

"Bakit mo ko hinahanap?". 

Finally, he let go of me. I tried to be calm but I couldn't.  Sino ba naman ang makakakalma kung bigla ka na lang hilahin sa isang madilim na eskinita.  Naalala ko tuloy ang sinabi ng kuya kanina. Nangilabot tuloy ako.  

" Are you insane!!! Siraulo ka!!!!"

" Tinatanong kita, bakit mo ko hinahanap?" As I saw his face, I finally recognized this guy.

" You Again????!!!!!"

"Glad to see you too, tsk.  Ms. I-DON'T-WANT-TO-WASTE-MY-TIME-ON-YOU!??" 

 

Oh no, Here we go again.  my rollercoaster ride is starting right here and right now.