Goodbye

Does FOREVER Exist? Editing :)

"Bakit mo ko hinahanap?". I asked her as I let her go. And then she started to freak out like it's the end of the world or she's been .  Oh, ? what if I--? and then a dirty plan was on my mind.  I will make sure that this girl will never ever go back to find me again.

" Are you insane!!! Siraulo ka!!!!" she shouted at me and staring at my face, trying to remember me.

" Tinatanong kita, bakit mo ko hinahanap?" I come closer to her and I recognized her. She's the one I bumped into last day.  The girl who said that she doesn't want to waste her time on me.  I think this will be a great revenge.

" You Again????!!!!!" she pointed her finger to my face like accusing me as I have committed a big crime.

" ikaw! ano bang trip mo sakin at hinahanap mo ko? wag mong sabihin crush mo ko" I come much closer to her and trapped her in my arms. 

" What!! are you nuts!!! stay away from me, you ert!!" She escaped from me and move away a little bit

" eh bakit mo ba kasi ako hinahanap?" I asked her again like I didn't know what she was after

" I don't know what are you talking about but I'm looking for Fred---" And it looks like she figured out who she was talking to.

" Now, do you get it? I'm the one you are LOOKING for.  My name is FREDERICK SANTIAGO, what can I do for you?"  

As I've said my name to her, she run away from me back to the sidewalk where I grabbed her

" Hoy babae!! wag mo kong lalayasan ng ganun lang" I'm calling her attention.

" Okay, do you want to make a deal with me?" She faced me and she washed away her "Dont-Come-Near-Me" face and bring back her sophisticated look.

" Ano yan? Deal or No Deal?" I scratch my head to make her see that I'm annoyed of her.  She started to observe my looks. And I analyse her too.  She was wearing a pink blouse with a small white flowers printed on it.  She was wearing a jeans and a black doll shoes.  She looks an ordinary girl to me. Nothing to brag about.  She's not like those girls who chased me when I was on my previous school.

" I got an errand from your mother that I must convince you to attend school again. and I have been paid for this kaya ginagawa ko to. So please cooperate. Can you come back to school again?" She speak casually.

" ano naman ang mapapala ko sa school? sige kung papayag ako, ano naman ang kapalit?" I come near her again and now she was much braver than she was a while ago.

" Name it, anything that you want. As long as I can give it to you" she looks so confident on what she's offering to me.  Now, let's see who will win this deal.

"Really?" I brushed her hair and started to smell it like a real et. But, she's not really my type.

 " But, my answer is AYOKO!!!!" I turned away from her and she started to shout again. 

" Can't you please cooperate?!!" I almost turned deaf from her loud voice.

" Ayokong bigyan ng pabor ang mga tulad mo. Sorry na lang pero I DON'T WASTE MY TIME ON YOU"  and I give her back what she said to me last time. 

" Unless, you will give yourself to me!!!" I said to her as she was facing my back.  

" Is it Deal or No Deal?" I turned around to see her expression and wasn't wrong to my expectation. Her confident looks turned into confusion.  She's really thinking deeply.

" No Deal!!! I won't give myself to anybody for a money. I still have a respect on myself.  So if you will please excuse me.  I will never see you again. Goodbye." and she finally said Goodbye. The goodbye I've been waiting to her from her.  And I know that I am the winner on this deal. "Goodbye too, Miss" My mind speak for me.