That Girl

Does FOREVER Exist? Editing :)

(Frederick P.O.V.)

Finall i get to have this chance to introduce myself.

I'm Frederick Santiago and I'm not the typical guy that you will dream of.  Nawalan ako ng plano sa buhay simula ng malaman ko ang tunay na tingin sa akin ng father ko. Laging akong rank 1 sa klase at laging best sa lahat ng awards but it seems my father can't see that and he always see my mistakes.  I never been a good son for him.  He always comparing me to my older brother and he never treated me as his son.  One time, I heard him having an arguement to my mother and I was surprised to what he said to my mom.

" Ano bang problema mo kay Fred, why do you always make him suffer.  Can't you see his effort to prove to you that he is just like Eric?" my mom said while she was crying.

"I don't care about that.  After all, he is not my son.  Why do you always insist that your son is mine?  Will you stop it already.  I can forget what you've done to our family but I can't accept the thing that he is my son."

Then I realized something, maybe I don't fit in here and I also thought that the best thing to do is to leave this house.  And I begin to search for a home where the people will accept me and I found my friends that will accompany me through my hardships.  

"Hey Fred, tara! punta tayo doon oh, may masarap daw na Chibog doon" said Alwyn, one of my so-called friends

"Okay, sige tara!"

"Ang kaso lang Fred, wala kaming pera eh, hmmm... di na lang kami sasama" Tristan said to me and they started to walk away.

"Yun lang pala, tara treat ko kayo" 

"Ayun naman pala eh, bait talaga nitong si Fred" Mark said as he put his arms to my shoulder.

These people are the persons whom I call friends. 

"Fred, may chickababes dun oh"  Tristan pointed a girl who is walking on the sidewalk.

"Teka, mukhang ako ata hinahanap nito ah" I thought about my mother said to me last time I visited at her office.  She said that she will send someone that will make me go back from school.

"That girl looks familiar" as I have said it, I ran toward to the computer shop where my cousin, Leo is busy playing DOTA.

"Tol, Kapag pumasok yung babaeng naka-pink pakisabi umalis ako.  Takutin mo para di na bumalik" pagkasabi ko ay agad akong nagtago sa likod ng pinto malapit sa CR.  Rinig ko parin doon ang mga sasabihin ng babae.

"Yes Miss, Magre-rent ka?" my cousin asked.  I analysed the face of the girl who is standing there  

" Nope, pero I'm looking for Frederick Santiago.  Do you know him?" she asked.  She's observing Leo from his face to the clothes he's wearing. 

" Ah si Fred? Umalis eh... Naamoy ka ata" Leo answered.

"Ha? What do you mean naamoy??" she looked irritatedly with the answer of Leo.

"Ganun yun, umaalis siya 'pag alam niyang may naghahanap sa kanya"  Leo smiled at her.

" How did you know, Meron na bang naghanap sa kanya bukod sakin?" she asked again.

" Oo naman, galing pa nga school niya eh hinahanap siya.  ang kaso..." Leo stared at her.

" Kaso ano?" she really was interested in me,I guess.

"Yung mga naghahanap sa kanya, nababalitaan na lang namin sa balita na nawawala.  tingin namin inaabangan niya tapos ayun alam mo na.. baka pinapatay niya"  Leo looked at her with a fear on his eyes.

" Okay, thanks for the information.  babalik na lang ako" she said without any fear and it looks like she didn't mind what my cousin said to her.  Strong personality indeed, now it's my time to show off.

"Okay, Ingat ka diyan 'pag alis mo" 

And she finally left the shop.  I followed her secretly and she didn't seemed to be bothered.  

"Humanda ka sakin babae ka, pagsisisihan mo ang pagpunta dito" I said to myself as I started to grab her and bring her to an alley. It is dark there and I tried to scared her off.

 

 

 

--------------------------------

Author's Note:

I'm really sorry for not updating this story. i know it's been while since i did.