Please...

Does FOREVER Exist? Editing :)

*knock* *knock*

 

I came inside our office rushing to get to my boss, I almost slipped because of running.

 

"Maam! here are the papers that you need, sorry for being late!"

"It's okay Shaira, there's no need to rush anyway. I just want to ask a favor from you if it's okay?" she said hesistantly as she took the papers in my arms.

"Yes, maam. it's fine. what's that favor anyway?" I said as I straighten my clothes and apparently combing my hair with my fingers.

"Well, I know it sounds hard for you to do, but can you please convince my son to go to school again.  I know you might not take it seriously because it is out of your duty but I'm begging you.... I know that you can convince him"


What the--!!! what am I? errand girl?? why would I convince him, i don't even know him!!!! It's freaking me out.

 

"But Ma'am....."

 

"I know what you're thinking, I don't want to give you some errands from my personal matters but I can guarantee you that you might to paid.  Think this as a part-time job, I know that you are planning to have a business for your mother.  I can give you the money that you need.  Just accept this LITTLE favor to you"

 

Whoah!! isn't it blackmailing or something?? but she got my weakness, I really want to have that money for my mother and I won't be working as a part timer in fast food chain for nothing.  This is a chance given to me.  Hay!!!!! Dapat ko na tong tanggapin, at saka pareho naman kami ni Ma'am makikinabang.  If I convince his son na pumasok ulit e di magkakapera ako.  Hmmm... Mukha namang madali itong makumbinse.

 

"Ahhhmm... Ma'am, Question?"

"Yes, what is it?"

"Ilan taon na po ang anak nyo?"

"Is that a YES to my favor?"

"Ma'am.... If I say YES, will you give me the downpayment?"

" it is a Yes then"

"Another question Ma'am, Ano pong name nya?"

And Yes!!! I have accepted it without any doubt and everything.... Just for my mother!!!