Chapter 5

Stranded!

Apink members stood in line for check out. They payed and walked out. Exo followed them behind. They were watching as the girls start to day dream about their date. Apink started talking about how they can't wait to meet up with their cute date and for their first date. Two can play at that game, Exo thought. Kai then said,"I can't wait to meet up with our dates! Did you see their curves? Sehun started to join in. Yea, they're really pretty, Luhan also started to say. "I swear, they're the most prettiest girls I've ever seen said Baekhyun. I agree said Chen. Apink started glaring and eyeballing them. Come on! We have to get ready! Apink yelled at them. Oh! We need makeup. And with that, Apink went into the makeup shop skipping while linking arms with each other. Wow they're pretty happy, said Xiumin. Yeh, they must be really enjoying this, and are they serious? They're first date? That must be special. Tao started to say. The other 6 Exo members just stood their and stared. They sat on the bench and waited for almost an hour. Apink finally walked out. Yah! What took you guys so long!! Suho Said. well we had to try it on, the Apink members giggled while everyone looked annoyed. Let's go! 

As they walked out they saw a hotel where they could stay at for a while. Can we get 1 big room? Said suho. Yes sure, the receptionist said. Please follow me. They followed her to their room. When they opened it, it was huge. Apink ran into The room and started jumping on the bed screaming, I HAVE A DATE! The Exo members looked really annoyed. There's an hour left come on girls! Said chorong. Apink sat down, started pulling out everything they bought. First they opened up makeup and started applying makeup on themselves. This is going to be so fun! Said Bomi. All the Apink members finished their makeup. Let's try the dresses we bought. 

While Apink is changing, Exo started putting hair gel in their hair. And wore the suits they bought. This is gonna be fun and interesting, Xiumin said. apink walked out of the bathroom, each wearing a dress

             

           

You guys look great and all, said Suho. But aren't you guys a bit overdressed..? No, said the apink members. This is our first date you know? It's special. All the Exo members were still shocked. They totally look like a different person said Lay. And I'm not just being polite. Yea said Kris and chanyeol. Then they put their arms over apinks shoulder and said, yea why not just become our dates instead. No thanks said Apink. We rather go out with our new dates! 

All the other Exo members just kept standing there and staring at them. If you guys are ready, then let's go. They walked across the street and there were many people staring at them. They entered the club. They were greeted by their dates. Well the girls date anyway. Exo just stood there and looked at them. I'm so sorry we didn't introduce oursselves yesterday, I'm sunggyu, this is woohyun, L, sungyeol, sungjong and finally that's Hoya. Nice to meet you, the girls shyly said. Their dates put their arms around them and started walking them to a table. And Held hands, .

LUHAN P.O.V

Im watching infinite and Apink flirt with each other: what is this feeling? Why does my heart feel weird? Could it be that I like that Chorong girl? No.. It can't be. They just put their arms around Apink, and now they're holding hands, why do I have this weird and uneasy feeling when i see her with another guy? 

BAEKHYUN P.O.V

I see eunji happily smiling and giggling when she was talking to that L guy. She doesn't do that with me. She always frowns when she's with me or get annoyed, just what is this feeling? Infinite is really making a move, now L even started holding hands with Eunji.

CHEN P.O.V

I couldn't help but to stare at Namjoo. I know she had a crush on L. But now she was paired with someone else. Yes, that's what I'm worried about. But she looks like she's having a great time. I also have this other unknown feeling where I don't want her to be with another guy.

SEHUN P.O.V

Infinite was making moves already. And it looks like Apink is enjoying it alot. I'm looking at hayoung try to flirt with that Sungjong guy or whatever. I don't really care. But she's smiling when she's with him, she never smiled at me. I don't know why that annoys me.

KAI P.O.V

Yes. I'm watching Naeun flirt with the infinite members, I don't intend to care, cause she was just a crazy ert to me in the first place. i hope it works out well for them, that's what I'm TOPOSE to say! But why this bitter feeling? 

D.O P.O.V

so when I first met Bomi, I cooked for her and hung out with her for kindness. But now that I see this.. What I'm watching... I now recognize my own feelings.

While they walked away, Exos date showed up. Hi guys! We call ourselves snsd. The girls went to stand beside their dates. 

Hi luhan! You can call me Seohyun

Hi Baekhyun! I'm taeyeon.

Xiumin, I'm yuri

Chen hi! I'm sunny

Sehun I'm yoona. Nice to meet ya.

Kai I'm Tiffany. 

Hi D.O, I'm hyoyeon

hi Suho, I'm sooyeon nice to meet you.

And Tao. Hi! I'm Jessica 

anyways Kris, chanyeol and I will go dancing said Lay.

After they greeted everyone, they decided to go share a table with Apink and infinite.

Exo came linking arms with SNSD tightly. The Exo members tried to not make eye contact with them. Apink looked annoyed. Like what are you doing here face. 

Everone was having a great time chatting with their dates. The Exo members asked SNSD to dance. They stood up and started dancing. APINK members got jealous. Then their dates asked them to dance. They said yes, their dates held their hand out and said,"Let's go! Everyone was on the dance floor having a great time. That is until.. 

BUMP! 

Chanyeol bumped into this ahjussi. Causing the ahjussi to spill the glass full of soju he had all over his shirt and pants. YAH! Kid! Watch where your going! Chanyeol just ignored him, he grabbed chanyeol back and said." Where do you think your going HUH?! You have to pay back money for the suit! This suit costs millions of dollars! Chanyeol laughed. Millions of dollars?! I think I saw some suits like this in the thrift store for 4000won (Less then $4.00) This kid! WHAT THE HELL IS HE SAYING?! 

They attracted attention from everyone. Now everyone's attention is to them. All the Exo, infinite, SNSD members all gathered to look at what's going on. After they finally caught on. Baekhyun said,"Oh.. Sorry about that.. But we will just... As Baekhyun said that, he gave a look to all the Exo and infinite members, the girls had no idea what was going on. Okay.. So the suit.. How much.. RUN! Baekhyun called, and it looked like the boys knew what he meant. The Exo members grabbed the Apink members, the infinite members grabbed the girls generation members. All of them were in two. They ran all separate ways. The guy called after them and told his bodyguards to chase them. 

EUNJI P.O.V

I went over to check what was going on. And as I walked over I saw Chanyeol. Of course it was that playboy again! It was no surprise to me. I knew sooner or later something like this would happen. Then I see Baekhyun suddenly asking him about the suit. I was confused. Was he gonna pay for that 5million thing?! He's so stupid, after a few seconds or so.. I heard him shout."RUN! I was so confused. I was ever more confused when someone grabbed my hand tightly and quickly dashed out the door while holding my hand still. I looked at the person and.. Yes.. It was Baekhyun.. After that, I also saw 2-3 guys in black suits chasing us. It must be that ahjussi"s bodyguards. It was really hard to run fast since I was in a skirt. YAH! Let my hand go! I screamed at Baekhyun. He was holding it tighter. I kept trying to loosen his grip but it won't work. Then all of a sudden, he turned the corner to a dark alley. Ya- I was about to say. But then he cover my mouth with his hand. I started slapping his hand out of the way. He said shhh! I looked across of me, and I saw the bodyguards running past us. After they ran past us, he finally released his Hand from my mouth. baekhyun released a quick sigh. That was a close call he said. What was that all about?! Eunji yelled. What do you mean? Baekhyun said. You just grabbed me out of there! So? I just saved you. Baekhyun answers quickly. Not that! Eunji yells! Then what? Baekhyun asks innocently. Eunji did a quick facepalm. I meant.. Why didn't you grab your dates hand? You know.. Taeyeon. And why did you grab my hand instead? Eunji could see that he hesitated a little bit but quickly recovered from it. You were closer to me, so I had to. It's not like I had a choice..! Baekhyun answered without hesitating. Oh.. Eunji answered awkwardly. Why? Were you hoping for something? Baekhyun asked with a smirk on his face. No of course not! Eunji basically yelled at him. Okay. Baekhyun said back. since we got nothing to do , wanna hang out?

 

CHORONG P.O.V

I was talking and dancing with Sunggyu when I heard yells and screams from over the corner somewhere. We decided to go over and check. Sure enough, just as I kind of suspected. It was that troublemaker playboy again. I hate guys like that. We saw everyone also gathering and watching. I couldn't really hear clearly because of the loud music. But I'm pretty sure they were talking about a suit or something. Then I just saw Baekhyun making eye contacts with all the guys including my date. I didn't know what that was about. I just ignored it like I saw nothing. I was just thinking about things when someone grabbed my hands and made me run all the way to the stairs. I looked at the face. It was my date! Or at least I thought anyway. It was.. As expected.. That luhan jerk. UGH! Why did you grab my hand instead of Sunggyu?! I asked while whining. Come on! Just run! He said. Why? I asked. But I looked behind us and there were 2 guys chasing us. It looked like they wanted us to pay for that ugly suit or something. Does that answer your question?! Luhan asked super annyoed. Luhan grabbed my hands again and started making me run up the stairs. After we made it through the door exit. We Locked it from the other side. We both sat down sliding down against the wall. Breathing hard. We still heard knocks from the other side. They were shouting things like," open this door now! Or I'm going to call the police on you guys! .. So.. Explain something. Chorong said. What? Luhan said while breathing hard. Why did my date didn't grab my hand and you grabbed it instead? Just cause. We decided to grab people that's on our left. We? Said chorong. What do you mean by WE?! I've never heard anything like this.. Chorong said while feeling kind of angered. Of course you didn't. Luhan said. We planned this 4 minutes ago. LUhan said while grinning. Chorong now felt kind of embarrassed. After a while.. There were no more knocks. I think they left, Luhan said. And they did. Cause they checked again. So wanna go somewhere? Luhan asked. 

 

HAYOUNG'S P.O.V

I was just talking to Sungjong and we were complimenting each other. When I heard a familiar scream or yell anyway. I thought in my head who it could be, and Chanyeol came into my mind. Let's go check that out. I suggested to Sungjong. He nodded in agreement. We walked over there while linking arms. I felt pretty excited at that time. My heart was skipping a beat. We peaked or glanced over at what's happening. We see everyone gathering there. Then we see them arguing about a suit. What a stupid thing to fight over about. Then I see that Baekhyun guy or whatever his name is getting involved asking them about the suit. What the hell is he doing? I thought. He's so lightheaded. Then it all happened so fast. For some reason, every single guy just started rushing around. I didn't see a single thing. Then I felt a tingle. Someone touched my hand, and held it tightly. But it was pulling me and made me start t run. I can't believe Sungjong already touched my hands! I giggled in my head. While we were running I said, you're so cu- he turned around and I finally noticed it wasn't Him. I didn't notice him when he grabbed my hand because it was dark inside. I started to scream when I noticed. He had a quick panic across his face but sehun continues running. Now we just excited through the emergency exit with 4 bodyguards chasing us. 

Sehun spotted a turn. He quickly turned and he's closely in the wall. Since it was night time, they blended in with the shadows. Sehun pushed hayoung against the wall with his arms blocking her from the sides so she couldn't escape. His hands were blocking both sides. Hayoung was staring at him the whole time while Sehun was staring at the bodyguards running past them. Sehun looked back in front of him. He noticed he pushed hayoung against the wall, and has his arms around her. He stared at her and started leaning in towards her. He kept leaning in closer and closer. They were so close that hayoung could feel his breath on her face. Hayoung thought he was gonna kiss her so she turned he head sideways and squinted do her eyes. He laughed. Since we got kicked out of the club want to go somwhere fun?

 

NAMJOO P.O.V

I mean.. I was kind of upset that I didn't get bought by my crush. L.. But I'm starting to like my new date more now.. Sungyeol. I've kind of has like a bad boy vibe to him. But when I talk to him.. He's just full of aegyo and funess. I was having a great time until I heard lots of yelling . I recognized that yell anywhere. I told my date about the scream and we quickly rushed over and see Chanyeol fighting witha guy over a suit. I'm pretty sure that suit could be dry cleaned for 500won maybe. Not even 5 million. Gosh! This guy is just overreactibg so much. Baekhyun. The blabber mouth.. Then he  starts talking to him about the price of the suit. After that, I see him giving looks to the Boys. It's like a secret code or something. I was just daydreaming about randomness when I felt something starting to hold hands with someone. And running. I looked at his face.. And it was Chen. We quickly ran. I was panting while running. When we stopped I just asked him questions. So.. Why me? What do you mean, Chen asked.