Chapter 1

Stranded!

APINK P.O.V

We met up at the cafeteria as usual to eat lunch. We spotted dozens of fan girls surrounding a table and screeching and screaming. Obviously, it was the same guys over there again. Yes, It's Exo. We just hate them so much!
Why you ask? 

Their popularity, and how girls drool over them. No, we're not jealous, because we are as popular as them.

For all we know, those guys are just a bunch of pretty faces with nothing better to do. 

We just ignored them as usual and talked to each other about things.

 

"Gosh, those crazy fangirls, can they just stop screaming?! Exo is like right in front of them! There's no need to screech!" Eunji said with annoyance. "Agreed", said Every member. 

 

"I can't wait till we get out of this school so we never have to see them again,"said Naeun. "Yup, replied Bomi. Hayoung said,"Hurry, we have to get to clas-

BUMP! 

As Hayoung stood up, there was a strange person wearing all black including their hoodie, so they couldn't see the face.

She accidentally bumped into Hayoung. "Oh I'm so sorry!" "Your not hurt are you?" Hayoung asked the person.

That person nodded and rushed out of the cafeteria. 

That was weird.. Chorong said. Well, let's get to class, Namjoo said. 

 

They got to gym class. After class, they went to their gym lockers to get clothes and change.

They opened their lockers and !!! Oh my gosh! Eunji yelled. More love letters?! Naeun said right after Eunji.

Chorong said,"It's okay, just go reject them, or throw it away again if you don't want it.

Namjoo and Hayoung already did it. But this time, when they threw it away, they had a weird, but bad vibe, like someone

was there, staring at them. They just ignored and changed. 

Apink walked out of the change room and the first thing they saw when they walked out of the gym, was exo members

playing basketball.

They looked like professional basketball players, the way they moved around and passed the ball to each other, it was amazing teamwork, this was the only time they looked human to the Apink members. That's what all of them were thinking in their head.

They decided to sit on the benches and watch a little bit with the fangirls, just for fun cause they didn't have anything better to do anyways. Eunji spoke up and said, Yah gaja. It's not exciting anyway. Apink members agreed, but they noticed they were getting glares from the fangirls as they stood up. 

Anyways, HAYOUNGS mom is here. We're all going to her house for a sleepover right? 

All the Apink members replied with either a,"Of course I'm going or Sure, or Duh.

They walked into the parking lot and met Hayoung's mom. 

Bomi said,"Yah, I think that Chanyeol or whatever his name is gave me a flirt wink. Gross.. What a playboy

Seriously wow. Said Namjoo.They went into Hayoung's room and got changed into their pajamas and went to sleep.

 

EXO'S P.O.V

Sehun, let's hang out at your place today, said the exo members. You know? Since your parents don't really care.

Sure, said Sehun. All 11 of the exo members went to Sehun's room when they arrived.

His room was pretty big so there was lots of space.

Exo started choosing their beds and went to sleep. 

Hey guys? Said Luhan. You remember that really weird person we ran into after school?

What weird pseron? Exo asked.

You know? The one that was wearing all black? 

Oh yea.. Exo members replies.

What so weird about it? 

Nevermind. Said Luhan. Maybe it was just me. But hey guys, Baekhyun started saying. Those girls who always gives us death glares? Do they hate us that

much? 

I can't have people hating me, Kris said. I'm going to do something about this.

Anyways! Lets go to sleep Xiumin said.

_____________________________________________________________________

CHORONG P.O.V 

woke up and found myself on the sand. It was too vivid to be a dream. Too real. When I touched the sand it was smooth but hard.

I suddenly hear whispers. What's going on?! I screamed to myself. I was scared. This is not a dream. If it was, I would've woken up already,

I was sure of it. 

I heard a faint sound, a groaning sound, I turned around beside me and screamed.

 

SORRY CHAPTER 1 IS SHORT, BUT THE REST ARE GOING TO BE LONG.

AND BTW I MIGHT POST 2-3 CHAPTERS A DAY OR MORE CAUSE ITS FUN :)